Doctor in Anand Hospital
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Anand HospitalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from molar tooth ache since 3 weeks. Went to dentist but he said everything is ok there is no gap no sign of problem but still I am having ache when I eat something solids. Can anyone suggest me some remedies.
Hi, I'm suffering from sleeplessness, due to emotional and mental factors, I have consulted many doctors but not found any positive results.
Hello, I am 19 years old. I am a student preparing for government exam. When I study for 15 min I am felling stress and little pain in my head. Please help Me Out and suggest a balanced diet to.
Dear Doctors. There is fungal kind of infection occurred on my face. It is somewhat round and come off from my skin. Before this, these were two but grown to become one. It doesn't give much itching but very mild is there. And in my groin area too some dark colour patches are there. It gives me itching mainly at night. What is it? Kindly prescribe me something. Three months ago a doctor diagnosed me with joke itch and I had medicine too for about a month. Don't know if it was cured or this something new now. Kindly help me.
Hi, Mane meri wife ke sath bina protection sex kia tha uska period time 16 july tha par abi tak period nahi aa check kiya to negative aya? kya karn ho sakta hai?Please suggest.
Her vagina is itchy and there's white odourless discharge too. Her left labia is swollen and hanging down and she is experiencing mild pain and a mild burning sensation whenever she pees. Whats happening to her? And how do we cure it? Ps she had unprotected sex 2 months before.
More than half of the women who menstruate, tend to go through pain from period cramps for a day or two every month. During the menstrual cycle, the uterus contracts to remove its coating or lining. Hormone like substances, called prostaglandins, which are the cause for pain and aggravation, trigger the uterine muscle contractions. More elevated levels of prostaglandins are linked with more severe menstrual cramps.
While menstrual cramps, additionally called dysmenorrhea, are normally not an indication of a highly serious health condition, they can act as barriers in your daily lifestyle. To help with the pain, here are five things that may offer some relief. In case your period cramps appear to be extreme or you do not get help even after attempting some of these choices, check with your specialist for the required medication or treatment. Five ways to prevent severe menstrual cramps are:
- Exercise: A regular walk or any sort of physical movement can relieve you from the abdomen and thigh pain. This discharges endorphins to balance the prostaglandins and diminish your cramps. Exercising a little three to four times each week is useful for the general strength of your body.
- Apply a heating pad: Warmth unwinds the contracting muscles in your uterus, which is the reason for your pain. There are a number of over-the-counter warming pads and cushions, or electric, reusable heating bags.
- Drink chamomile tea: Certain teas may calm menstrual cramps. Teas have been used traditionally and can offer relief from pain. Chamomile tea is one of the most effective teas among many others. It tends to increase the hippurate element in your body, which is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. Mitigating agents diminish the prostaglandin formation in the body, accordingly assisting in pain relief from menstrual cramps.
- Improve your diet: Vitamin D is vital in decreasing menstrual cramps. Decreasing your fat intake and eating more vegetables as a part of your diet may ease the pain. Low-fat food and less carbs help your health by and large, even as they can have an obvious impact on menstrual issues. Swap less solid fats like the saturated fats found in junk food, for more healthy ones like unsaturated fats found in olive oil. Getting more dietary magnesium appears to relieve the pain as well. Magnesium directs better nerve and muscle functioning, among other crucial functions.
- Massage with essential oils: Using certain sweet-smelling oils and massaging them can likewise soothe menstrual pain. Dilute lavender, clary sage, or marjoram to a three percent concentration in an unscented cream. The duration of pain can be lessened from two and a half to one day after self-massaging with these essential oils.