Doctor in Agarwal Clinic - Camp
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Agarwal Clinic - CampYour feedback matters!
Is bitter gourd or karela good for high cholesterol?
A glass of karela or bitter gourd juice is what most people with diabetes start their mornings with as it helps to control blood glucose levels. The anti-diabetic properties of karela make it a popular health drink with those who are at risk of diabetes or are diabetic. However, what most of us are not aware of the cholesterol-lowering properties of karela. Yes, bitter gourd is good for people with hypercholesterolemia or high cholesterol level.
How does karela lower cholesterol?
According to a study published in the journal of bmc complementary and alternative medicine, it was confirmed that karela acts as a potential supplement in the treatment of hypercholesterolemia and its associated disorders.
High cholesterol levels are associated with type 2 diabetes, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease and liver diseases. Karela contains compounds which not only act at the enzyme level but also help in eliminating excess cholesterol stored in the liver.
How to use it?
Karela has been widely used as a herbal medication which is not only safe but also used to avoid side effects of various medicines.
You can eat karela as a vegetable and also choose various forms of karela that are available in the market including juices, churna, capsules and tablets.
Here’s the correct way to use karela:
- Karela juice: take 10-15 ml of karela juice and add the same amount of water. Mix and drink it on an empty stomach once a day to reap its benefits.
- Karela churna: take 1-2 gms (which accounts to around a quarter to half a teaspoon) of karela churna add a teaspoon of honey (if you are not diabetic), make a thick paste and eat it. Do this twice a day preferably after meals.
- Karela capsule: you can have 1-2 capsules twice a day, preferably after meals with water.
- Karela tablets: take 1-2 karela tablets twice a day with water after meals.
However, it is wise to consult your doctor or an ayurvedic expert before taking karela in these forms.
A regular menstrual period is when you bleed for 5-6 days every month. A normal cycle is 11-13 menstrual periods every year. An irregular menstrual period is when there are less than 10 or more than 14 menstrual periods in a year.
Initially, when a teenage girl reaches puberty, the menstrual cycles are a little irregular. It takes a few months to a couple of years before the hormones are balanced and the cycles come in regular intervals.
Peri-menopausal women have extremely irregular periods, ranging from mere spotting in some months to severe bleeding and muscular cramps in the next few months. As a woman approaches menopause, there are wide fluctuations in hormones that cause the irregularity.
Other Causes Of Menstrual Irregularities-
Persistent physical exhaustion.
Increase in exercise. Heavy exercise and endurance regimes are known to cause missed or irregular periods.
Travelling, differences in temperature and weather conditions can affect periods.
Contraceptive pills and other birth control medications.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
Other medical issues with the pelvic organs.
Inadequate rest and sleep.
Indulging in too much of processed or fried food.
Breastfeeding can cause menstrual irregularities and regain normalcy after it has been stopped completely.
A balanced diet which includes enough proteins, calcium and vitamins.
Abstinence from caffeine and alcohol.
Light but regular exercising.
Take some medication after due consultation with a doctor.
Abstain from smoking or consuming tobacco in any form.
Take vitamin and folic acid supplements.
Get yourself checked for blood sugar or cholesterol.
Maintain an optimum body weight.
Stay away from situations that stress you and attempt to control your anxiety. Cultivate an activity that you enjoy, be optimistic and enjoy life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The uterus or womb is a strong structure that is held up by the pelvic muscles and tendons. In case that these muscles or tendons extend or get distinctly powerless, they are no longer ready to support the uterus, bringing about prolapse. Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus hangs or slips from its ordinary position, into the vagina or birth channel.
Uterine prolapse might be fragmented or complex. A deficient prolapse happens when the uterus is just halfway drooping into the vagina. An entire prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina.
The danger of having a prolapsed uterus increases as a woman ages and her estrogen levels diminish. Estrogen is the hormone that keeps the pelvic muscles solid. Harm to pelvic muscles and tissues during pregnancy and labor may likewise lead to prolapse. Women with more than one vaginal birth and in their postmenopausal period are under the most significant risk. Any action that puts weight on the pelvic muscles can expand your danger of a uterine prolapse. Different variables that can increase your risk for the condition include:
Women who have a minor uterine prolapse might not have any side effects. Direct to serious prolapse may bring about side effects, for example:
- Having an inclination that you are sitting on a ball
- Vaginal bleeding
- Expanded discharge
- Issues with sex
- Feeling the uterus or cervix leaving the vagina
- A pulling or substantial feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
In case that you experience these symptoms, it is important to see your specialist. Without appropriate diagnosis, the condition can weaken your vagina, bladder, and sexual capacity. Treatment is not generally fundamental for this condition. In case that prolapse is serious, talk with your specialist about which treatment choice is suitable for you. Nonsurgical medicines include:
- Shedding pounds to take the strain off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a strategic distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel works out, which are pelvic floor exercises that strengthen the vaginal muscles
- Taking estrogen substitution treatment
- Wearing a pessary, which is a device embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up and settles the uterus and cervix
Surgical medications include uterine suspension or hysterectomy. During uterine suspension, your specialist puts the uterus once again into its normal position by reattaching pelvic tendons or utilizing surgical materials. During a hysterectomy, your specialist expels the uterus from the body through the stomach area or the vagina. Surgery is usually successful; however, it is not suggested for women who anticipate having a baby later on. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
1. With sex, aim for quality over quantity. When spouses don't get busy regularly, they can lose physical connection.
2. Write about your fights. Researchers believe it's because the writing group was able to glean new insights about the disagreements or better understand their spouses after they'd reflected about them on their own. Next time you argue with your man, try writing down the details from a neutral standpoint. You might notice something you missed in the heat of the moment.
3. Hug for 2 minutes and kiss for 30 seconds each. Oxytocin, a chemical our bodies release when we touch one another, emotionally connects people" no need to set a timer, but do extend your hugs and kisses longer than you normally would; you'll feel a new sense of connection.
4. Take a walk together. If you're trying to decide how you two should handle your daughter's poor report card, hit the pavement. Not only will the fresh air clear your minds but also" the very act of walking in the same direction can help you two feel as though you're on the same team and want the same result. Physically heading to one place makes you more likely to be mentally in sync; it's like you're standing together instead of confronting each other.
5. Sit next to each other at restaurant tables. You may be inclined to take a seat across from your partner, but "it's a more aggressive stance" after all, it's how you and a prospective employer sit during an interview. Next time you're out, try grabbing a booth or putting separate chairs at a table side by side. Instead of playing footsie under the table, your man can slide an arm around you or touch your knee, while you can whisper in his ear" it's a friendlier and much more intimate position.
6. Jot down your guy's sweet deeds. Maybe he filled up your gas tank without you mentioning it was getting low, or brought you flowers for no good reason. Once a day for a week, secretly write down something your man did that touched you" many times, especially in long-term relationships, the little things our partners do for us get overlooked, which eventually makes the man resentful. Keeping a list helps you feel grateful for the daily blessings of marriage, and sharing that list at the end of the week with your spouse makes him feel appreciated.
In the endless debate of dark rum vs light rum vs white rum, there are a few key differences of which you should be aware.
Dark rum vs. Light rum
There are many different kinds of rum on the market, but how do you know which one is the right one? the difference in taste between variations of rum can be very broad, but understanding the flavors of each will guarantee that your drink is perfect.
Dark rum: dark rum is usually made from molasses or burnt sugar and is aged much longer than white rum, often in oak barrels.
Light rum: to make a rum light, it is not aged after distillation like a dark rum but is instead bottled right away. It is also stored commercially in steel barrels, to avoid any contamination of the flavor.
Dark rum: dark rum is defined by its distinct color, which can range from a dark amber to a blackish-brown.
Light rum: light rum is often referred to as silver or white rum, due to its traditionally clear color. It is often filtered after distillation to remove any trace of color.
Dark rum: dark rum is often either drank straight or used in cooking, due to the richness in flavor. Sometimes dark rum is mixed with spiced rum, which has various spices, including aniseed, cardamom, and cinnamon. A good number of spiced rums are made with dark rums, but not all dark rums are spiced.
Light rum: the flavor of light rum is very mild and slightly sweet, verging on tasteless. This makes light rum very popular for mixed drinks and cocktails, but not for drinking straight.
Rum, dark or light, is usually gluten-free, but dark rums in pre-made mixes or spiced may not be safe for those who have a strong intolerance.
The alcohol content for both dark rum and light rum margins at around 40%.
Skin Care at Gym
With people getting more careful about #health, lots are hitting the #gym. There's no doubt that going to the gym is great for your body and overall health, but it can be easy to focus on your #physique and forget about your #skin. Here are certain tips which can be helpful in long run.
HEALTH - According to WHO (World Health Organization), health is termed as the state of body where it is physically, mentally and socially is perfectly well. It is a state in which a person is not suffering from any kind of illness and is well.
Health enhances the quality of life and without a good health life is miserable. One can't enjoy his life in true aspects without a good health. A good health is a blessing through which we can achieve a lot in life , it leads to :-
✓ Achievement of optimal growth and development.
✓ Maintenance of structural integrity and functional efficiency of body tissues necessary for an active and productive life.
✓ Ability to combat disease, such as resisting infections and resisting the effect of the environment toxins and pollutants.
✓ Proper body functioning which includes proper digestion , proper circulation and even increase in musculoskeletal strength.
A healthy person can enjoy all this pleasures of life. A healthy person will be very happy and without health there will be no happiness. Not only happiness , there will be no peace and due to this there will be no success.
To acquire proper health there are many ways. One should have positive mindset to enjoy the glory of life with good health. A good health not only leads to good physiological state but also good psychological state.
Some of the basic ways to acquire good health are :-
~ Proper nutrition.
~ Balanced diet.
~ Drink lots of water.
~ Physical exercises.
~ Yoga and meditation.
~ Proper sleep and rest.
When body reaches consistent state of health, it leads to proper state of body with greater immune power and less likely to prone to diseases and there will be no further way to infections to occur in the body.
Being healthy will never leads to any kind of diseases it might be a small fever from high chronic diseases. It helps us to be strong and keeps us fit and also provides great immune power to fight against all kind of infections and diseases. Good Health prevents us from risk factors such as heart diseases and other kind of major diseases like hypertension and diabetics. Being healthy leads a proper balance in weight , there will be no weight issues it might be over weight or even under weight.
Healthy habits prevents us from major complications which occur in our body. Being healthy add years to our life and prevents us from early ageing. We can easily agree that "Health is Wealth" because there is no joy in our lives without a good health. Though we have lots of property and a good bank balance we can't be happy if we don't have a good health. A good health provides us a lot of reasons to be happy than wealth.
Without health nothing can be achieved, no one can be truly succeeded.
Health is that basic aspect of life where one can't survive their life joyfully.