Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Porbandar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Jagdish PurohitYour feedback matters!
Doctor, Does a normal penis gets erected every morning while people wake up ? If yes then ok, if not then does it mean that an individual is suffering from erectile dysfunction? Pls confirm Thanks.
My daughter is 11 yrs old n since last 12 days she is suffering. For a week she had fever like 102-104 every 6 hrs. Later 2 days she was well. Again now she is having fever every 12 hrs. In report it does not show typhoid but from her symptoms Dr. Has predicted it. When she has fever she does not feel cold. Niether she has vomiting or else. She is having home made normal food, juice n fruits. N Dr. has given ZIFI 200 twice a day n when she has fever she takes CROCIN 500gm as per Dr. Prescribed. Is it n e thing serious or shall I follow something else. Ya is there any need to hospitalized her. She is neither feeling weakness. please suggest. THANKYOU.
What should be the stroke speed of penis during sex or masturbation? Which one is good fast, medium or slow?
The angle of my left jaw is not similar to right one. There is an extension, on clinching it extends outwards. I have gone through tests like FNAC, ultrasound, X-ray, also CT scan. But in all these there is everything normal. It is about since 5 years ago, but tested recently. What should I do? Please suggest me.
Sir I am getting right side chest pain and I transfered to right the pain is in both side is there is any problem what type of doctors I have to consult plzzz give me reply.
Psoriasis is a durable autoimmune disease defined by patches of irregular skin. These patches of skin are usually scaly, red and itchy. Its symptoms vary greatly in severity, the coverage might be small and focused or it could spread all over the body.
There are mainly five types of psoriasis:
- Plaque: also called psoriasis vulgaris, is the most common kind of psoriasis (90% of cases). It affects the skin behind the forearms, over the navel, shins and scalp, usually presenting itself in red patches with white- colored scales over it.
- Guttate: has lesions that are drop-shaped.
- Inverse: red patches show up in the folds of your skin.
- Pustular: pus-filled blisters form. They are non-infectious.
- Erythrodermic: the rash spreads wider. In some people, even fingernails and toenails get affected as pits may form on them or their colour may change.
Anything from emotional trauma and stress to streptococcal infection can cause psoriasis. Sometimes you might carry predisposition for psoriasis in your genes and stress may aggravate it. Environmental factors may also lead to psoriasis. And then again defects in the immune system may also be the underlying cause. Even after thirty years of research, the exact cause for psoriasis remains a mystery. There is no age limit to psoriasis. It can show up from anywhere between infancy to old age.
Common symptoms include
- Pink or red scaly bumps that are smaller in size, but become plaques later, show up on the skin. Although these scales can show up anywhere, they are mostly common on sites where there is much friction, abrasion or scratching.
- Small pinpoint depressions or pits might show up on toenails and fingernails. Distal onycholysis, which refers to large brown/yellow divisions on the nails, shows up as well.
- Sore throat may follow if it is guttate psoriasis.