Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Pondicherry. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pravin Surendran
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pravin SurendranYour feedback matters!
My penis is 5 inches. Due to I married a divorced girl. She felt OK with me but she didn't get the full pleasure and wants a bit more larger penis. I feel two confusions there one is I ejaculate sperms in 20 mins or short and two is size. How can I do better.
I feel pain very often at right side just below my ribcage and I have gastric problem. Is there anything I can do to avoid pain without having to go to hospital?
I am 58 years old female housewife and I am suffering from strange disease. Atleast once in a fortnight I suffer from this disease and may be two times a fortnight sometimes. The disease is that I start feeling pukish and vomiting starts with loose motions. Headache is also too much along with it and I dont feel like having a glass of water. Even. And this stage continues for 24-48 hours and then I become normal like a normal person for yet another 10-15 days. I eat Pantosec-D daily to avoid the same problem as most of the doctors have suggested that it is problem related to gas. Please help and advise.
I had angioplasty in dec 15. Due to heavy strong medicines in 2016 end problem of piles started. Piles are not much painful n bleeding. Only at anal point swollen vein type appearance is there. Sometimes itching n burning sensation is there. 2. Problem of gas n constipation is there gor which taking isabgol. Is there medicine for gas n constipation which can cure piles. Pl. Suggest medicines with potency n of which co.
F46 suffering from anemia often. Please give me proper treatment and also tell me what test I should do. I am taking ferina xt syrup and tablet since 15 days.
My Mother Has Diabetes 240 Fasting And 360 pp so doctor prescribed her insulin injections so taking it regularly make my mother habitual or does have it have in side effects please help me out with it.
Hlo doc! My ppbs is 78 mg/dl. Am I hypoglycemic. Is hypoglycemic condition considered as diabetics. Evry time wen I wake up. There is excess saliva with sweet taste. Also I feel I am weak ,lazy, sedentary ,dizzy, depressed .also I am sweating alot dose days.
I have stomach pain continue for last 2 days. I take many medicines but my pain is continue in my stomach. So please give me good medicine.
What happen if a person keep stroking his penis all day but does not masturbate does it will damage his penis or what happen to body and mind.
Hi, I didn't had sex till the time. But I do masturbation per week. After marriage, will I face any problems for having sex?
Is it safe to take viagra before sex. Please tell how to take it I mean when to take it .the time period or some adv nd disadvantages. Any harm to body.
I am 55 years old. I am suffering gastric and constipation problem since many years. Many many diagnosis but result nil. I am also diabetic but is fully control. Check up many doctors but result nil. Pl. Advice me.
Hi, I am 26 year old person I want to perfect diet for my healthy life. I want 24 hours diet plan for healthy life. please advise me.
I am suffering from excess of uric acid in my body. So there will be always pain in some of the joints. So please suggest me better solution and also what could be the balanced diet?
I am 20 years old. I have think pain In headache problem. Please doctor guide me. I use some tablets.
Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased physical intimacy as well. People who have trouble sleeping often face difficulty in coping with their relationships, as with almost all aspects of their lives. Similarly, in the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders and stress may affect your sex life:
- Mood swings: Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
- Anxiety: Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.
- Decreased social activity: Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
So, what you should do?
- Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life: Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
- Go to sleep and wake up at roughly the same time everyday to tune your sleep cycle. Avoid waking up late into night as far as possible.
- Avoid afternoon sleep or take only a nap.
- Don't take heavy foods, big and late meals.
- Eat at least 2-3 hrs before sleep.
- Avoid coffee and tea in the night.
- Don't get glued to the tv, computer, or mobile till sleep time. Shut them down 30 mins. before retiring to bed.
- Read something calming, meditate, or listen to quiet music just before sleeping.
- Regular workouts helps you get good sleep.
- Avoid serious discussions, work or complex decisions 2-3 hrs before sleep. If any of them bother you much, jot them down on a paper. That will lighten your mind help you get better sleep.
If sexual problems and concerns make you sleepless, seek help from a sex counselor. If your sleep problems are due to work in shifts or night-only shifts, take the help of a specialist in sleep problems. This way you can overcome sexual problems arising out of sleep disturbances, and have an improved sex life.
The question, "are vitamins vital" is in fact a rhetorical question, one that answers for itself. Vitamins are organic compounds and important nutrients, which are required by human beings in appropriate quantities. They provide a host of benefits, affecting metabolism, digestion as well as immunity and are imperative for the existence and survival of human beings. Few reasons that establish their importance are:
- Digestive system: The digestive system, like the rest of the body, requires important minerals and vitamins for proper functioning. Your body requires ample amount of vitamin B and vitamin C to improve and maintain digestive health. In fact, folate acid is required by the body to prevent you from an impending danger of colon cancer. At the same time, vitamin B is also responsible for breaking down the carbohydrates and converting them into energy.
- Boosting the immunity system and eyesight: The proper functioning of your physical and mental health requires a sound immune system. The invasion of diseases can be deterred and treated on its own, if you have a proper functioning immune system. Vitamin A, found in carrots, pepper and sweet potato is very crucial for boosting the immune system, at the same time it helps repairing the cornea and improving the eyesight.
- Improving the nervous system: Vitamin B12 found in beef liver and octopus is very important in strengthening and improving the nervous system. If there is a deficiency of this vitamin in your body, chances are you will suffer from depression, anemia and even a potential threat to your central nervous system.
- Helps the heart and removes toxicity from the body: Among other advantages, vitamins are also responsible for maintaining the heart and preventing an accumulation of toxic substances in your body. Vitamin C, found primarily in fruits like oranges and lemons performs this function.
- Helps in losing weight: Certain food products like fish, chickpeas and chicken are rich in vitamin B6, which in turn help in boosting the metabolic rate and consequently in losing weight. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.