Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Califirnia. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. GhjYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have frequent urination these days. Odour of my urine smells odd. What could be the possible cause and what would be the solution for this. Thanks.
I don't know how to cure my problem. Always pain in my penis. Fore skin not opening. Bad smell is coming.
I am developing patches all over my body. Same as ring worm, but nothing is working out tried several times ointment. fourderm ring guard etc but without any relief.
I have scabies in my private part since last month I have tried various medicines but of no use, please suggest some good medicine and precautions to take in this regard.
I can't eat spicy food because it burns my tongue and my face become red, I don't know what should I do, please give me a best treatment.
I am 35 year old male. For me, sweating is very less even after doing exercise. What can be the reason and please advice.
Hello I am 26 years old. Working person. I was masturbating since I was 14 years old. Now I am facing a issue like. Semen in urine. Erectile dysfunction, early discharged, low libido. Sperm issue. I am getting married next 48 days. So I want to clear this issue. I want a happy married and sex life. Never want to make my wife sad. Or unsatisfied her. I am taking morpheme kohinoor gold plus. And morpheme safe musli veg capsules twice a day with milk. Let me know what to do more. To cure my problem permanently.
Im having sore throat after prescribing an doctor he says you have tonsils what should be an possible cure?
I am having a cough and cold and I am also affected by dust, smoke and other particles so what should I do to prevent my self?
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night.
Related Tip : "Is Postmenopausal Bleeding Normal??"
I feel moody all time feel like having sex with my wife but she keeps me away most of d time in getting fetish about a women who I see am I facing any disorder how am I to control my feelings after my work and after all stress and strain I feel that more relaxed.
Before few I getting tired I also use some energy drink also but not as good as accepted results I think my blood pressure also getting low.
My age is 53 and I am a female. I'm a patient of diabetes and thyroid. Please suggest me the fruits and vegetables which can help me control above mentioned diseases as. I want to cure it naturally. I've heard zinc helps maintain hormone levels in body. And my disease is also a hormonal one. Is all that true? Also suggest what are the minerals required to cure my problems.
Whether epilepsy can be cured? The person is presently taking 500mgx2 times of Torliva 500. Normal activities are performed. Works as a lecturer in a college. Drives car and two wheeler.
I have some irritations in the corners of thighs exactly besides to testis. If I touCh the skin it feels hardened n get pain. Some skin cracks has found besides to the testis on both right n left sides n it pains.
Doctor. I am unable to get a good sleep since pasr 15 days. Also my food consumption is decreased. What do you suggest. What shall I do.
Cholesterol reduction: Like many whole foods, broccoli is packed with soluble fiber that draws cholesterol out of your body. Reducing allergic reaction and inflammation: Research has shown the ability of kaempferol to lessen the impact of allergy-related substances on our body. Broccoli even has significant amounts of omega 3 fatty acids, which are well known as an anti-inflammatory. Powerful antioxidant: Of all the cruciferous vegetables, broccoli stands out as the most concentrated source of vitamin C, plus the flavonoids necessary for vitamin C to recycle effectively. Also concentrated in broccoli are the carotenoids lutein, zeaxanthin, and beta-carotene, other powerful antioxidants. Bone health: Broccoli contains high levels of both calcium and vitamin K, both of which are important for bone health and prevention of osteoporosis. Heart health: The anti-inflammatory properties of sulforaphane, one of the isothiocyanates (ITCs) in broccoli, may be able to prevent (or even reverse) some of the damage to blood vessel linings that can be caused by inflammation due to chronic blood sugar problems. Diet aid: Broccoli is a good carb and is high in fiber, which aids in digestion, prevents constipation, maintains low blood sugar, and curbs overeating.