Doctor in Vascular Clinic
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Treatment of Penile Vein Thrombosis
Treatment of Blocked Arteries
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Treatment of Blocked Blood Vessels
Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease
Treatment of Cerebral Venous Thrombosis
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Submit a review for Vascular ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I'm suffering from varicose vein since not less than 6 to 7 years. And gradually it becomes more prominent. I want to know what are the treatments available and which one will be safest. I was diagnosed and some blood clots are found when I go through the tests. Waiting for your valuable reply.
Is there any better medicine for treating varicose veins other than daflon. I had surgery for varicosity 3 years back and now it has recurred. Thnaks.
Varicose veins are known to be a very common problem, which result in the inflammation of veins in the body. Veins are the blood vessels, which are responsible for the transfer of deoxygenated blood from the different parts of the body to the heart. Because the blood does not contain oxygen, it has a bluish tinge. As a result varicose veins are most likely to appear bluish when swollen.
This condition is quite common in old people and some are even likely to develop slight ulcers in the vein.
Homeopathic treatment for varicose veins
Certain Homeopathic drugs are said to work wonders for this condition, as they not only offer pain relief, but also make the veins more elastic. This helps with effective circulation and thus, the swelling reduces. The following is a list of some homeopathic medicines that work best to cure varicose veins.
- Hamamelis: It is known to be the best cure for varicose veins. It effectively stops any sort of bleeding from the veins. It also offers relief from pain and from a sensation of heaviness of the legs.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is greatly recommended for women who develop varicose veins during the course of their pregnancy. It immediately does away with the pain. The medicine especially works well for swollen veins of the legs and the hands. Application of a cold pack also helps relieve the pain and reduce swelling.
- Calcarea: It is generally recommended to patients who have varicose veins, but do not suffer from any pain. In case the patient feels chilly and suffers from various other symptoms like some sort of burning sensation in the veins or cold hand and feet, calcarea is a good cure.
- Graphites: It is known to be a great cure for varicose veins that is accompanied with some amount of itching and cramping.
- Arnica: This homeopathic medicine effectively deals with varicose veins accompanied with symptoms like soreness and bruising.