Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Z Azad
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Z AzadYour feedback matters!
Very good service and best doctor in patna
Md Izhar Hussain
very good experience
I'm having upper abdominal right below my ribs usually after I eat, side pain like under my rib usually after I eat, really bad migraines, right side of my chest hurts kinda like my boob, dizzy, light headed, I feel like I'm going to pass out, and I also feel like I'm going to get sick, and now I feel like my left arm is week and numb. What could this be?
Sir ji meri beti ki age 7 month jisko ek problem ye h ki usko attack type k pdte h mtlb jb usko ye attack aate h tb wo pith or sar ke bal pero ki or jhatke lgte h. Maine uske ct scane or eeg kraye h jisme mere ko doctor ne kha he ki eski dimag ki nasen sikudi hui h jo dheere dheere sahi ho jayegi. Sir uski ye problem bdti ja rhi h or main pareshan hu khi ye bdi problem na bn jaye.
Hi My friend has migraine from her childhood. She is 23 now. Usually she had pain in left side of head, but recently it started paining in the both sides of head followed by vomiting. She is undergoing homeopathic treatment, but her condition isn't improving. So please tell me is there any cure for migraine? Which doctor to consult?
One dropping, feeling weak on same side of my face .us it bells palsy? Can it be cured through medications?
My son is suffering from severe headache for the last six months and about three years back also while he was a student of architecture he had similar type of headache.Ct scan,mri-brain scan,mri-spinalscan, and color doppler test all shows no abnormality. A good neurologist of chennai who consulted him for a few weeks declared him normal. But he still complaints that he has headache however it is subsided by 50% now. We tried accupunture and yoga theraphy also(by qualified persons ).He is unable to concentrate and hence not going for work . He does'nt havr thr problem of vision also . He is 23 yrars old. Also while he was a kid he attended a boarding school. He is not sure whether he had any injury to his head at that time. Also the mri brain scan taken 3 yrs back also had no abnormal reports . Pls advice.
I am 17 years old and I am having headache since 2 months and I have consult this problem to my family doctor and he said that you are having problem known as migraine I need you to give my the advice how do I get rid from this problem.
Alzheimer's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that causes a degradation and eventually death of the brain cells. People with Alzheimer's disease suffer from a memory loss. There is also a progressive decline in the cognitive capacity of the brain.Today, Alzheimer's disease and dementia have become almost synonymous with old age. It is a heartbreaking experience to see aged people with Alzheimer's disease. They have little or no memory of the present time, of their loved people or the things around them.
The Alzheimer's disease starts off as a mild condition and then gradually progresses through stages. In this article, we will discuss the different stages associated with Alzheimer's disease.
- The first stage: This stage shows no significant changes in the affected person. Thus, without any diagnostic tests (such as a PET scan), it will be difficult to detect the condition in the initial stage.
- The second stage: This stage brings about some changes in the person. The person might misplace things or may even forget words (something that is often brushed aside as a small problem). However, this seldom interferes with their daily activities. Like the first stage, this stage, in most cases, goes unnoticed.
- The third stage: This is the stage that brings about visible changes in the person concerned such as
- The person experiences difficulties in trying to organize things.
- They forget things they have read, or heard just a few seconds back.
- In some cases, the person may not be able to recollect a person's name they have just met.
- Some people may end up repeating the same question over and over again.
- The fourth stage: This stage marks a further decline in the mental health. The person gets forgetful about himself or herself. They also start mixing up with the dates and months or makes major goof up while cooking (misses out on ingredients).
- The fifth stage: The mental deterioration reaches a step further. The person slowly starts forgetting about the present, such as their address, the time of the day, their profession and even phone numbers.
- The sixth stage: The problem is getting worse. Hallucination is slowly setting in. The person is starting to forget people and their faces, mixing one identity with another.
- The seventh stage: The final and unfortunately, the worst stage. The person stops talking to people, eating, or even walking. They stay confined to their world, oblivious of their immediate surrounding.
Dealing with an Alzheimer patient
- In addition to the treatment and medication, a person with Alzheimer's disease needs the love, care, and support of their close and dear ones. Isolating them will only worsen the situation.
- It may not be easy to deal with an Alzheimer's patient as the disease progresses, but do not be rude to them. Give them the confidence.
- Always keep a paper containing their name, address and emergency contact number in their wallet.
- People after the age of 50 should undergo regular health check ups.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!