Submit a review for Mr.Gaurav 's ClinicYour feedback matters!
My penis is quite small is there any medicine or hand job exercise and any food I can large my penis. Please tell me what should I do?
Hi ma'am, I am 28 years married woman and I am suffering from itching in my vagina from last 15 days, I have tried washing with salt water and also with dettol & savlon I get relief for few minutes and then again the same problem. There is a white cloudy discharge too but without any smell, so ma'am pls suggest me what to do.
Hello doctor? I am 21 years old and I do masturbate last 5 years and now I am leave in a relation. So when I go for sex with my partner I ejaculate in a small time like 1 minute. Its a very bad thing and I do sex with my partner last 6 months and I keep many tablets for long time ejaculation but its not work properly .suggest me what I do for come out of this problem?
Hey doctor! I wanted to know, one of my friend may had or may not had proper intercourse with her guy, but she is still not down yet. Like her date was suppose to be on 9th of August (as last month she had on 9th July) but she had like not proper sex with him on 17th of august. She dint had proper sex, like the penis was not inside the vagina directly and girl was wearing her panty. And the guy liquid flow on to the panty but on the lower side of it. So main concern is, she is not Down yet. So what is it? Will be any chance of her getting pregnant?
I am 18 years old I am. Masturbating since when I was 15 years and at that time I masturbate a lot so now I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and night fall what should do I recover my erection back and prevent nightfall.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.
Before 8 months I had abortion of 2 months pregnancy now I am secreting milk like fluid from my breasts is it normal.
I am not good in bed with my partner. I just came within 1 minute yesterday my partner is not satisfied with me. I want to get rid of this problem.
Who else worries about their erection size? Have you ever found yourself feeling self-conscious about your anatomy during sex? Do you wonder if your partner wants more, craves more or needs a better "fit" to meet THEIR deepest needs? The truth, erection size insecurity is one of the biggest reasons many men feel inadequate in bed. Believe it or not, in today's culture, there is much of a stigma around the size of a man's anatomy.
The proliferation of locker room jokes, adult entertainment and even online gossip has perpetuated a stereotype that unless you "fit" a certain size mold, you can't please your partner in bed. Whether these ideas are true is NOT the purpose of this article. Instead, we want to take a quick and easy look at how you can naturally and nutritionally improve the size and strength of your erection through dietary and lifestyle changes alone. Curious to know more? Continue reading as we take a closer look below.
How Lifestyle Affects Erection Size
The 3 biggest factors that influence sexual performance are fairly easy to follow.
- Diet. (what you put into your body from a nutritional standpoint)
- Habit (are they supportive or destructive?)
- Health (do you have any underlying more serious issues that apply to sexual performance?)
- Health is something that is beyond the scope of this article, as it can include all sorts of other underlying factors. (you can do all the right things, and yet, still be unlucky) But diet and habit DIRECTLY affect erection size and strength, sexual performance and even how much you ENJOY sex, so it's what we'll quickly cover here.
Habits that affect erection size negatively?
- Cigarettes and alcohol both constrict blood vessels. They also affect the quality of the blood that flows to and through the extremities of the body. The truth is, your erection is directly regulated by how much blood can flow to and through your penis. If the quality of that blood is low, and poorly oxygenated, your erection size will suffer.
- Moreover, if you smoke, you can expect to have an erection that FEELS 20% less firm, by dint of less blood being able to get there! If you add in alcohol, you can potentially cause your blood vessels to constrict another 20%, leading to dramatically softer erections.
What you EAT can have a similar affect
For example? Foods high in saturated fat can have a similar affect on blood flow. Highly processed foods with refined sugar, white flour and other additives are also a no no if you truly care about how long and strong your erection will grow.
The BEST things to put in your body are simple:
- Leafy green vegetables like kale and spinach. These plants have all sorts of natural compounds that are not only great for your body, but will help supercharge the oxygen levels in your blood supply in 72 hours or less.
- Oily fish like salmon and sardines. These are great for their high levels of omega fatty acids, and a host of other unique amino acids which are really great for sexual and reproductive health!
- Blueberries, blackberries and cherries. High in phytochemical that can reduce inflammation (the bad kind!) while triggering anti-aging affects in the body that can aid in sexual performance as well.
- Lastly, visualization! Believe it or not, you can visualize your way to becoming better in bed, and that includes a longer, stronger erection as well. Here is how. Cortisol is a stress hormone that can cause Erectile Dysfunction, or the lack of ANY blood flow to your erection.
- Mindfulness meditation, concentration and visualization exercises are a great way to reduce cortisol, while increasing testosterone, especially if you do these with very specific exercises, body manipulations and power poses.
The good news?
While all of this is just an overview, you DONT' need to suffer from a soft erection, or be "bad" in bed one day longer than you want. You can take control of your sexual power, and you can do it naturally... starting today!
A man places a great deal of worth on his penis. After all, it's the part of him that brings such incredible pleasure, not only to himself, but to his partners. It's the part that all men seem to talk about and compare. Has anyone ever heard a man talk fondly about the shape of his nose, or guys comparing the size and shape of their earlobes? Given how important this part of the body is, guys already know that good penis care is essential.
But do they know exactly how to maintain their penis health so that they can not only have a more handsome penis, but fewer penis problems as well? There are a few things men need to keep in mind, whether they are revamping their old routine for penis care or starting out for the first time on this very important journey.
1. Careful cleaning is a must. The penis is usually very warm, encased in clothing that keeps it in the dark, and a little moist from the sweat and other body oils that surround it. The result is a perfect breeding ground for bacteria. That's why a daily cleaning is so important. A man should look for a good cleanser that will not dry out his skin, and wash the area with warm water on at least a daily basis. It is important to clean every part of the penis, especially under the foreskin for intact men. When the cleaning is done, pat dry the penis - never rub, as this can create irritation.
2. Take care to use lubrication. Whether a guy is playing on his own or with a partner, adequate lubrication can remedy all sorts of penis problems before they have a chance to begin. Going at it without lube might seem okay at first, but remember that the sensitive penis skin is made up of all sorts of delicate nerve endings, which are maintained by tiny blood vessels right underneath the skin. Lots of friction but not lube means that those blood vessels might suffer injury, which in turn can contribute to scar tissue, neither of which bode very well for a handsome penis.
3. Avoid sexually transmitted diseases. This seems like a no-brainer, but it's surprising how many men choose to have sex without a condom 'just this once' and think there will be no serious consequences from that fact. And sure, a man might get lucky from time to time, but eventually the lack of protection will catch up with him. The result could easily be penis bumps, warts, red spots and discharge, as well as penis pain. Though many conditions can be treated fully, some might leave behind scars or worse, stay around forever, like herpes - and lurk there until another outbreak that ruins the look of a guy's handsome penis.
4. Use a top-notch penis health crème. The importance of an excellent penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) cannot be stressed enough. A good crème will contain a plethora of vitamins. These should include vitamin A, also known as retinol, which is known for maintaining skin health. Another is vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid, an essential nutrient often found in high-end skin crèmes. Vitamins C, D and E help ensure further maintenance of healthy penis skin. Amino acids that ease peripheral nerve damage can help the penis that has been enjoyed a little too much, and the wonders of Shea butter can help keep skin supple and smooth. Applying a crème like this daily after a shower is the perfect way to ensure a healthy, handsome penis.
I have skin problem. My skin is dark in between the thighs near the vagina. Its like dark and patchy. Please give some solution to lighten it. And to light the skin tone.
After decades of promises and false starts, what all men have wanted has finally become a reality. No, we're not talking about that awesome threesome with a few ladies from the latest Swimsuit Edition (though if a man does happen to be so lucky, please, do share the tale!). We're talking about something so responsible, so practical, that it will make a man's head spin - and a woman's, too. Now, an integral part of good penis care might actually be found in a simple injection or a little pill. It's male birth control.
Is male birth control finally here?
Actually, it is - on a limited basis, anyway. A study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism tested the birth control shot on 320 men around the world. These men were in monogamous relationships with female partners. The men ranged in age from 18 to 45, and were confirmed to have a normal sperm count at the start of the study.
Men took a shot every eight weeks that consisted of two specific hormones: Testosterone and norethisterone enanthate, which is basically a derivative of progestin, a common medication found in women's birth control. The testosterone tricked the body into thinking it had enough, so it stopped producing it. The progestin suppressed production of both testosterone and sperm. Though it took several weeks to diminish sperm count, those counts went down steadily throughout the first several weeks of the shot being administered.
And yes, it worked. The method was 96% effective in reducing sperm count to a point of preventing pregnancy. In fact, the only participants who got their partners pregnant did so before the shot had fully taken effect - which was not the failure of the shot, but a failure of proper timing.
What does this mean for overall health?
Interestingly, the study was terminated before it was considered complete. That happened because three percent of men who took the injections dealt with side effects, including muscle pain, pain at the injection site, acne and increased libido. Depression was also found in a few men in the study, which was enough for the researchers to stop the process in its tracks.
Most men returned to regular fertility within about 12 weeks of the final injection. However, further studies need to be done to ensure that fertility really will come back when a man is ready to get a partner pregnant.
What does this mean for penis skin health?
Men who are curious about male birth control are likely sexually active with a partner, and that means that they should not only care about their overall health, but their penis health as well. This includes being careful to protect himself from sexually transmitted diseases, as well as to find ways to avoid unwanted pregnancies. Keep in mind that the extra testosterone offered in the male birth control shot can make a man feel great, as well as boost his libido, so more sex will likely be happening if you choose to use this birth control route. That means paying attention to penis skin health matters more than ever.
The penis should always be tended to with a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) designed for a man's unique needs. These nutrient crèmes bring potent vitamins and minerals right to the skin in the form of a high-end emollient, usually one that contains Shea butter and vitamin E. Men should look specifically for crèmes that contain pantothenic acid, also known as vitamin B5, which promotes cell metabolism, and alpha lipoic acid, which fights the signs of aging. Applying the crème on a regular basis can help ensure the best results.
I don't watch porn .I don't masturbate. But still had night falls. Once in a week. From. Last years or so. I am taking medicine for premature ejaculation. From Last one month. Still night falls persists. Do I need to take separate medicine for night falls. Or the medicine for premature ejaculation is sufficient for controlling.
Hi, I did not get pain and even blood also when I am having sex for the first time and even after that also I did not get. People said that it will pain for the first time. But I did not get any pain. What does that mean? Got married recently.
With the easy availability of online porn, there has been an increase in concerns that aggressive masturbation by men may lead to a loss of penis sensitivity. Certainly, any man who cares about his penis health wishes to avoid such a situation. But is there evidence that this is actually occurring? And if so, what can a man do about it?
Lack of studies
At the moment, there isn't significant fact-based evidence to back up the theory that we are turning into a culture of penis-de-sensitized compulsive masturbators. Part of this is due to the fact that the kind of randomized clinical trials which are traditionally conducted to provide evidence are woefully lacking in this area (and in many areas involving sexual practices and their effects).
As a result, we are left to rely on unscientific online surveys (which tend to be unrepresentative of the general public and can be heavily influenced by a small group of people) and on anecdotal evidence (e.g., "Since three men I know have reported a loss of penis sensitivity and they masturbate a lot, it must be a trend all over the world.").
Whether loss of penis sensitivity is increasing or not,, it always pays to know some strategies for helping to deal with this, in the event that a man finds it is happening to him.
Some of these strategies include:
- Stop masturbating so much. A no-brainer, of course, but if a man believes his masturbation is "deadening" his penis and decreasing his sexual enjoyment, his best recourse is to decrease the frequency of his fondling. In some cases, this may mean cutting back; a man who masturbates daily may want to try masturbating every other day instead, for example. But sometimes it may mean taking a "masturbation vacation" and stopping self-groping for a week or two, until the penis has time to heal and get back in shape for more action. Of course, sometimes stopping masturbation can be challenging, especially for a dedicated masturbator - but it can be worth it.
- Ease up a bit. Often the problem is not how often one masturbates but how aggressively one does so. For example, some men really get caught up in a frenzy and may subject to their penis to unduly rough handling while masturbating. This can cause peripheral nerve damage that seriously diminishes penis sensitivity. Alternatively, a man may use a seriously tight "death grip" while self-handling, or may take too literally the phrase "beating off" and actually pound his penis. Learning to be more gentle with the penis can pay off with a return of penile sensation.
- Lube up a bit. The excessive friction from aggressive masturbation can be duplicated if a guy masturbates more gently but does not use sufficient lubrication. Many men like to go with "raw handling," using only the lubrication that the penis naturally provides. But this often is not sufficient, especially when masturbating for an extended period of time. Utilizing an appropriate lubricant helps prevent damage and maintain sensitivity.
- Switch things up. Sometimes it can also help to add some variety to the masturbation routine. For instance, if a man typically masturbates with the right hand, he might try using the left occasionally. If he focuses almost exclusively on the head of the penis, he may try to incorporate rubbing the shaft. Incorporating a sex toy, such as a fake vaginal toy, might be beneficial. Going a different way can help those areas of the penis which have been de-sensitized to rest and replenish.
Use an appropriate penis health crème. Perhaps most important of all, a man should really attack loss of penis sensitivity through masturbation by finding and using a quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The crème must contain a neuroprotective ingredient which fights peripheral nerve damage; acetyl L carnitine is a first rate choice in this category and can help to heal the penis and restore lost feeling. If the crème also contains a combination of hydrators (such as Shea butter and vitamin E) to moisturize the skin and restore suppleness, so much the better.