Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kanwar Samrat SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are professional, practical and knowledgeable. Hi Dr, Thanks for your advice, I'll follow your words and keep monitoring my BP levels. In case of queries, will surely contact you again. Thanks for making my new year a healthier one! N merry christmas...!!
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thank you soo much as this answer help me so much.but what willbe the consequences if using pills.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Thanks for your precious time and the advise you gave me... I will follow... Thanks a lot
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable, helped me improve my health, practical, professional and prompt. Thanx
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thankyou sir.... Surely i will follow your steps.
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thx fr ur feedback....
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Its helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be knowledgeable. Tanku sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. amazing
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are caring. Filled with knowledge n care
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be saved my life. Ok
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh to be very helpful. Tq
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u dr.
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thanx
Dr. Kanwar Samrat Singh provides answers that are caring. Thanks sir
Sir, Meri umar 19 years ki he mujhe 05/11/2017 ko mc hui thi jo ki ab tak nahi huwi he. Please advice
Ayurveda is a science that uses the simplest of herbs as medicine for treating various ailments as well as preventive medicine. Hence, it is no wonder leading a healthy life starts in the kitchen, as Food is medicine when eaten wisely as per Ayurveda. The primary focus of preparing Ayurveda food is to use simple ingredients with the awareness. Especially when the food habits evolve over generations and miss out on certain important ingredients along with the way, regaining the knowledge is the key. Consuming such a fresh meal prepared with few ingredients can have numerous health benefits. Here are 5 such must-have herbs in every kitchen.
- Turmeric: One of the most common ingredients in every Indian household and used in almost every meal prepared in at least one of the delicacies. The main reason being, turmeric is amazing when it comes to boosting the immunity and metabolism. Turmeric also has anti-septic properties. So, it is safe to apply over wounds to heal completely. And it can also be applied externally for aesthetic purposes as the same antiseptic property can cure numerous skin problems such as acne and eczema.
- Cumin seeds: The immensely beneficial tried and tested herb that aids digestion is Cumin seeds (Jeera). Jeera serves as a preventive medicine for digestive disorders. And it can also be helpful in treating vomiting and diarrhoea as well. Another major health benefit of jeera is that it helps to clear the toxins accumulated in the body over a period of time. This, in turn, aids better nutrient absorption. So, it is clear adding cumin seeds in regular diet enhances the general health and wellbeing.
- Carom seeds: The best solution to chronic gas and bloating issues is consuming carom seeds (Ajwain). Boil the seeds in water, allow it to cool and then drink it to sense the improvement. Similarly, it can provide immediate relief from indigestion. And it provides relief from more common problems such as cold, cough and headaches.
- Black Pepper: This anti-oxidant rich herb’s health benefits are truly uncountable, right from enabling good digestion to aiding in weight loss. It is also proven to cure respiratory ailments as it works on the disease-causing infections to address the cause and cure completely. Hence it is a primary ingredient in Ayurveda medicines for cold and cough. So, adding it to the regular meal can help avoid all these health issues in the first place.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek (Methi), this simple herb has the potential to combat diabetes, the condition that affects a majority of the population in our generation. As per a report by the Indian Council of Medical Research, Fenugreek seeds administered orally in varying doses of 25 grams to 100 grams every day, seem to diminish reactive hyperglycemia in patients suffering from diabetics. Apart from diabetes, it helps cure more common problems such as dandruff, anemia and sore throat.
When it comes to utilizing natural ingredients as Ayurveda medicine moderation is essential, neither too much nor too less to lead a healthy life.
Desi ghee is a powerhouse of vitamins and fatty acids which promote good health. It is an ancient remedy for cough, cold and soft skin, but in the last few years, the credibility of saturated fats like desi ghee has been in question.
There are some people who believe that saturated fats are the bad fats but a recent research and majority of health experts agree that naturally occurring saturated fats present in desi ghee are actually good for your health. Here are 8 amazing health benefits of desi ghee:
Builds Strong Bones: Desi ghee is one of the few foods that are rich in Vitamin K, especially Vitamin K2. Vitamin K2 helps the body to utilize essential minerals, including calcium and thus improves bone health and development. Also, the right amount of desi ghee helps eliminate tooth decay. Another function of desi ghee is to keep joints and connective tissues lubricated, increasing flexibility.
Immune System Booster: Desi ghee is packed with Vitamin A which helps eliminate free radicals in the body. Vitamin A is linked to the proper functioning of the immune system. That’s not all; Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant that may help prevent certain types of cancer, especially ulcerative colitis that could otherwise lead to colon cancer.
Boosts Energy Levels: Since experts recommend that athletes should use desi ghee as a consistent energy source, we can take the same advice. The fatty acids in desi ghee are quickly processed by the liver and broken into energy. Apart from boosting metabolism and energy levels, desi ghee aids in the body’s absorption of fat-soluble vitamins like A, D, E and K, which enhance stamina.
High Smoking Point: While being processed, desi ghee can endure a higher “smoking point” compared to coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil. This means that it won't break into free radicals till the temperature rises to 482 Fahrenheit. These villainous free radicals are unstable molecules that create havoc on our health, from premature aging to cancer. So when you consume desi ghee your risk levels of ingesting those villains are extremely low.
Improves Digestive Tract: Desi ghee is rich in butyric acid. A study reveals that people with unhealthy digestive tract don’t naturally produce butyric acid. Since good digestion is a key to good health, it’s essential to incorporate foods rich in butyric acid into your diet to aid digestion. This acid nourishes cells in the intestines, reduces leakage of undigested food particles and aids in the repair of the mucosal wall.
Reduces Inflammation: Butyric acid is one of the major fatty acids that the body needs to fight inflammation, especially in the gastrointestinal tract. Patients suffering from ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease or other inflammatory bowel diseases would be adviced to include desi ghee in their diet. According to Ayurveda, gently rubbing desi ghee on cranky joints can help soothe inflammation, lubricate joints and banish arthritis stiffness.
Keeps Your Eyes Healthy: The vitamin A present in desi ghee improves eye health and this reduces several eye-related health problems. This powerful antioxidant reduces the risk of macular degeneration and the development of cataract. The fatty acid in ghee augments the body’s absorption of this important vitamin as well as other nutrients.
Healthier Skin: Desi ghee’s natural properties can keep skin moisturized for a long period of time. It penetrates deep into the skin to keep it hydrated; dry skin accelerates premature aging, including wrinkles, fine lines and saggy skin. To avoid this, one can generously massage lukewarm desi ghee on the skin, keep it for 10 mins and take a shower. Regular usage will give you a lasting, glowing skin.
So, by now you must have understood that desi ghee is not our foe but a good friend that everyone should have. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!