Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Parbhani. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aniket Ashokrao Jogdand
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aniket Ashokrao JogdandYour feedback matters!
Having tooth sensitivity problem. Even when she drinks normal water she says she has having little uneasiness in teeth. Do not have problem with hot drinks, like tea and milk she consume without any discomfort. Currently using Sensodent K toothpaste. Please recommend do she need any medical attention. Or change in tooth paste.
Last 2days I am suffering from severe toothache. I tried some medicines. Buy it didn't work out. Help me to get out of this pain.
Hey rahul this side I am 23 years old. I have a problem with my teeth. When I use to brush my teeth that time I hve got some blood with my brush so what kind of this blood. So what should I do. In this case please help me?
I am a paan chewer. Mu gum often swell and tooth pains when chewing. I used Hexagel, Muco pain for temporary relief. Any permanent remedy?
I'm feeling salty taste in my mouth since 4 days. Would you tell why this happens and what should I do now.
I am 20 years old I am facing problem with my teeth, I have pain with my molar teeth. So, what can I do?
Canker sores are also known as aphthous sores and are the most common type of mouth ulcers. They mostly occur on the inside of the lips or cheek and are mostly whitish or yellowish in color. The sores are mostly surrounded by inflamed, reddish soft tissue. Canker sores commonly appear between the age of 10 and 20 years. They mpe ay create a tingling sensation in the mouth that makes eating, talking or swallowing difficult. In some cases, canker sores may cause general malaise and headache.
Reasons behind canker sores
- Any kind of viral infection
- Unhygienic brushing habits, such as not cleaning the mouth often or well enough.
- Hormonal fluctuations, especially during the menstrual cycle
- Inadequate rest and sleep
- Low immunity
- Food allergy
- Deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals
- Some kind of mouth injury
- Ill-fitted dental appliances such as braces or dentures.
- Acidic or spicy food.
Types of canker sores and symptoms
Canker sores are mainly of two types
- Simple canker sores: These may occur twice or thrice in a year and can heal without treatment within a span of 3 to 4 weeks.
- Complex canker sores: These sores generally appear in the elderly, mostly in those who have a history of frequent sores. These may be accompanied by swelling of lymph nodes, very painful sores, high fever, headache, fatigue and general illness. Inflammation and infection of the ulcers may also occur if not diagnosed and treated on time.
Ways canker sores can be treated
- Antimicrobial mouth wash to rinse the mouth
- Antibiotic mouthwashes or oral pills
- Corticosteroid ointments can be applied on the affected area to reduce the inflammation and promote rapid healing.
- Drinking milk, consuming yoghurt or ice cream is known to provide relief.