Treatment of Scalp Reduction
Mole Removal Surgery
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Polishing Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Surgery Procedure
Restoration Aesthetics Procedures
Cutaneous Fillers Treatment
Prp Hair Transplantation
Pityriasis Rosea Treatment
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Laser Resurfacing Procedure
Sir I want to loose my weight. So sir give me some tip sir. If some medicine is there, then please refer me.
I gained 20 kgs during pregnancy and delivery and lost 5 kgs till now after delivery. I am 17months pp. I want to loose the other 15 kgs in 3 months. Please suggest me diet and exercise to loose the other 15 kgs.
Hi, I am 23 years old with weight 55 KGS. My height is 5'3.I am looking very fat. My biceps and thighs are looking very fatty. How to reduce belly and extra fat in bisups and thighs.
I am suffering from severe hair fall. And I am getting white hair aslo. My friends suggested me to use henna. Can I use that. And also suggest me on this. Thank you.
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.
Home remedy for dry chapped lips:
· Drink plenty of water everyday
. Cut fine slices of cucumber and rub on lips
. Apply aloe vera gel on your lips
· Apply neem leaves extract on your lips
I have a skin issues as because of pimples on my face there is so much dark spots on mah face so please suggest me to how to remove these spots.
Hay I'm 27 year-old and my problem my hair is so week they are falling so what should i do to solve my problem.
I have a very fair skin but due to hoping outside home I lost my fair colour and its getting back day by day. What should I do to get my face fairer?
Actually I am having teeth related problem actually the teeth are yellow but I do not eat any type of Tambacoo and any thing which is harmful for me. So please give me some suggestions. What should I DO?
Hi sir I have lot of black marks on face first it's starting with as a small pimple then its become black can you have any medicine for removing black marks.
Hi docs! Hope you all r grt. I am seeking advice on my weight management. I am 20 years and my height is 5'2 and my weight is 65 kgs. I have started feeling that its so hard for my body to loose an inch. I work 7 days a week but have done sports (boxin nd aerobics) when I was in India. Can you guys please suggest me anything? Will appreciate.
Basically I am from andhra Pradesh, I got job in Chennai. So I came to chennai. Since past 15 days my hair started falling. For that I consulted a doctor. He suggested me to use Mintop 2% lotion & Alobical Tablets. Is these medicines will help me? Or else I can use some other. Kindly give a response on this. Thank You.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.