Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Goa. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Anant D. TanksaliYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from the problem of headache and back pain in my body from three months. I have already take the medicine but can't feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I'am not able to sleep from last 3 nights because of severe headache. The headache is partial headache type. Feeling very much restless don't know what to do. please help me.
I am Kumar my age 22years old I struggled with back pain 3years but this problem is start with I am fell in where please tell me how to recovery.
Hi im 24 years old working with corporate. Since almost 5 6 days struggling with huge stress and mental problems hence persisting headache. Pls assist.
I am 28 years old and suffering from one sided pain in head for last two months. My work profile is very stressful. There is no other complication so far.
I have pain in my shoulder . I am doing workout for many day . What I taken to relief my shoulder pain?
My thighs and feet are swollen for the last 6 months. I am 65 years of age and diabetic. The diabetes is not all that troublesome now But the inside of the knees pain and do not bend I am under allopathic treatment but results are slow.
Hlo sir I have stomach pain very hardly since last few days I am facing a lot of pain please help me and tell me the treatment.
Last year I was detected with demyelination, now since 3 months my legs are having severe pain and I feel difficult in walking. My eye sight has become blurry. Please suggest remedy.
Hey Sir I am Ajay and I am 22 years old and I have pain in my shoulder for few days bcz I play kabaddi then Sir what should I do?
I am having back pain from last 2 weeks, I am physically active in gym and doing a sitting job, pain is in my thoracic spine.
My mother is in a problem. She suffers Whole body pain, specially hand, leg,fingers knee etc. please help me.
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.