Doctor in Qua Nutrition-Goa
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Qua Nutrition-GoaYour feedback matters!
Infamous for pollution, Delhi comes in the list of the top 10 most polluted cities on Earth. So, you need to take care of yourself as well as everyone you love. The environment is hazardous.
Where a satisfactory PM 2.5 (Fine Particles) count is between 50-100 micrograms per cubic meter, Delhiites are living in an average of 300-450 pollution level, which comes under the severe condition. Uneasy breathing, eye irritation, coughs and headaches are a few examples of living in such a polluted environment. Not only outdoors, but the indoor environment is also not good either.
According to a survey, breathing in such a polluted environment is somewhat similar about smoking 20 cigarettes a day. So, even if you are not a smoker, you are having 20 cigarettes without touching one. Air pollution is even more dangerous to kids and elders. No matter if they stay at home, school, some park, etc., the pollution level is near about similar and dangerous.
Industrial waste, crackers, chemicals, dust, wood burning, paints, household cleaning chemicals, etc., are the reasons for outdoor and indoor pollution.
While the condition is severe, there are 11 simple ways to reduce the risk and clean the environment around you:
- Avoid Morning Walks: Morning walk is good for health but not in the dense smoggy environment. It is observed that the climate is most hazardous in the morning time. You can enjoy the morning sleep in your bed and can go for a walk during the evening or some other time when smog is minimal.
- Good Quality Anti-Pollution Mask: While going outside, always wear good quality anti-pollution/anti-smog mask. Ordinary clothes or medical masks are useless. They are not able to filter out tiny particulate matters (PM). Use a mask that has filters for PM 2.5.
- Jaggery Consumption: Jaggery is very good for detoxing your lungs and gut. You can eat jaggery everyday. Use it in tea, coffee, milk and with any other meals as a replacement of sugar.
- Healthy Food Consumption: Consume healthy foods. Foods rich in Vitamin C (Broccoli, Spinach, Turnip Greens, etc.), omega 3 (Soybeans, Walnuts, Flaxseeds, etc.), and magnesium (seafood, black beans, etc.) are useful to reduce the impact of bad environment on health.
- House Ventilation: An exhaust system in a house can be helpful to clean the indoor air. Install chimney in kitchen and exhaust fans in the bathroom or storeroom to get rid of bad air. Keep windows and doors closed in the early morning. Allow fresh air circulation from 3 PM to 5 PM.
- Avoid Chemical Based Cleaners: Air fresheners, floor cleaners, scented candles, etc., contain chemicals and these increase indoor pollution. Avoid using them. Instead, use natural products for cleaning and scenting purposes.
- Stop Smoking: This is obvious if you want a healthy life and care for you and everyone you like and love.
- Avoid Construction Works: Construction work increases particulate matter in the environment. drilling, painting, etc., should be avoided wherever and whenever possible to prevent output door pollution.
- Air Purifying Appliances and Plants: Air purifiers are must nowadays to control indoor pollution. It’s good to children, aged people and everyone else at home.
- Use Water Spray While Dusting: Yes! Dusting releases small particles in the air, even when you use vacuum cleaners. To avoid this, you can use a few water sprays on carpets and on other things before you start dusting. This will make the dust settle down and prevent it from releasing into the air.
- Use Public Transport: Using public transport would be a great help to control air pollution. So, try to use buses, metro, or carpooling for travelling wherever possible.
All the 11 tips mentioned above are to safeguard you from pollution, both indoor and outdoor. We need to decrease carbon footprints so that this article becomes irrelevant in the future. For short distances, use bicycles. Don't burn plastic, crackers or anything unnecessary. Be aware of this serious condition and also help others understand it and encourage them to decrease their carbon footprint, so that the future gets better.
This is our city and we are responsible for its past, present, and future.
Sir, I am 23 years old. Height 168 cm & weight 77 kg. I want to fat lose 10 to 12 kg. So, please suggest me perfect diet plan and many more options.
Hi, I'm suffering from vitamin b6 b12 tinnitus problem can you suggest me any of the good vitamin b6 b12 supplements available in India?
My fasting blood glucose reading is 102. After it I am avoiding ghee in chalatese and sweets. I have always been physically very active. I go to gym 5 days a week, do pranayam 4 days and play badminton 3-4 days a week. Please suggest diet, how much fruits, dabar chawanprash is okay? Sweets how often? Can I take choorma- prepared at home?
I am suffering from PCOD. My weight is continuously increasing, I need to lower down my weight. I have low stamina how can I reduce my weight and become fit?
I am suffering from pcos due to which my weight is increasing even when I am having no junk foods and taking medicines properly. But I really want to loose weight. Please suggest me something so that I can loose 8-10 kg weight in a month, specially belly fat. Can jumping rope be helpful?
Can I drink Amla, Aloevera and Giloy juices mixed together in empty stomach? What are the health benefits?
Types Of Test-Tube Baby Techniques
The procedure of breast reduction surgery-
Breast reduction surgeries can be conducted in an outpatient facility. You may have to stay for one night at a hospital as well. While performing this surgery, a patient is given general anaesthesia, which will make the patient asleep during the process.
Breast reduction surgery requires about two to five hours to be completed successfully. During the process, the surgeon will create a cut around the nipple and then on the breast. The cut is made in the shape of a keyhole. Extra skin, tissue and fat will be removed from the breast through the keyhole-shaped incision. Drainage tubes are also utilized for removal of excess skin and fat. After the removal is complete, and enough skin has been removed, the breasts are stitched. They are then wrapped in a special gauze. Sometimes, a surgical bra is required to be worn by the patient during the surgery.
Recovery from breast reduction surgery-
After a breast reduction surgery is performed, the patient must take a minimal one week off from any kind of work or school. Some women require two weeks or more to recover. However, this varies from patient to patient, but not more than three weeks are required for recovery.
You will be having follow up appointments with your surgeon, where the bandages and stitches on the breasts are removed.
As a part of the recovery process, a woman must abstain from all kinds of physical activities for one month following the surgery. After the surgery, it is likely for a patient to feel tired and experience breast pain. However, this is normal and you can have oral pain killers prescribed by your surgeon to get relief and ease. Heavy lifting should be strictly restricted.
Some women experience emotional reactions such as depression after the surgery. This too is normal, but you should talk to your surgeon about it.
Breast reduction surgery is an efficient cosmetic surgery, which enables women to reduce their breast size and volume. The results of such a surgery are quite satisfactory.