Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Health Check Up
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay GoelYour feedback matters!
Here are 5 ways to take care of your penis
Shares a few tips so you know how to take care of your penis to prevent major issues.
Taking good care of your penis will not only keep it clean, it will also prevent your likelihood of testicular cancer and other penis-related issues.
1. Clean up: your penis should be cleaned daily. So should your bottom and the area in between, called the perineum. Use a mild soap as these areas can be sensitive.
2. Examine yourself: it is not just women who need to get their breasts check to prevent cancer. Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men. For this reason, every week you should examine each testis (the plural is testes) in turn between your finger and thumb by rolling the skin over them. The most common symptom is a lump of any size but you should book an appointment with your doctor if you have any new feelings in the scrotal area
3. Erection problems: erectile dysfunction, or impotence, is, unfortunately, common from middle age onwards and it's caused by a narrowing of the blood vessels that pump blood to create and maintain an erection. This narrowing may occur for a number of reasons but high blood pressure, diabetes and smoking are high on the list. Giving up smoking seems like a no-brainer, and maintaining a healthy body weight and undertaking regular exercise reduce your risk of developing high blood pressure and diabetes.
4. Protect from stis: sexually transmitted infections are invisible and often give no symptoms for many years so you won't know if you've just passed one on, so you should always wear a condom. They significantly reduce the risk of the transmission of stis.
5. Make good use of your penis: make ejaculation part of your daily routine. Here's why: a large Harvard study of nearly 30, 000 men found the risk of prostate cancer was 33 percent lower in men who'd ejaculated at least 21 times per month, compared to those who ejaculated only 4-7 times per month. This included ejaculations during sex, masturbation and, um, 'nocturnal emissions'
I am 60 years old and suffering from acute sleeplessness. As such I have no anxiety. Even the sleeping pill does not work. I am a controlled diabetic patient. I work hard but I can' t sleep.
Hi Doctor, I have piles which is bleeding since 15 days continuously. As per the doctor advice I was taking RUTIN tab & etamsylate tab for bleeding. After that I am taking EVICT (lactic ode solution. All are of no use. Still bleeding. Somebody advice me to take pilex ointment & Pilex tabs of Himalaya drugs since 2 days. Seems to be that also not working. I am following strict food- no coffee, tea, spices, oil food. Eating food with less mirchi, having butter milk, tender coconut. Pl advice.
When I start sex with my partner. My sperm ejaculate very soon (with in 10 Stokes). And I m unable to satisfy my partner. What should I do?
I masturbate 2 times a day will it affect in future and while masturbating also I ejaculate early how to stay hard for more time.
I have cough problem since 2 month please tell me what kind am do and which medical preparation I will take?
Is it good to clean your ears with hydrogen peroxide? I was told by one of my family members not to.
Cucumber has given away to be grand for sexual stamina. I was reading an article about erectile dysfunction and what things can make it better and cucumber was on top of the list. Cucumber helps to make you last longer and it is dubbed by some as the organic “Viagra”
It has other benefits as well:
Apart from the above said benefits cucumber is also great for your health in general. It is a great digestive aid and helps your digestive track to become smoother. It is also good for removing toxins from the body. Removing these toxins from the body is also good for your sexual health so by using cucumber you get a double whammy.
How to use cucumber:
You can add cucumber to your lunch with your sandwich or just eat a bowl of green salads at night. It will do wonders to your health and you will start feeling the difference in a month or so.
The miracle juice:
Take a cucumber and blend it with some water and garlic cloves. The juice is not the most delicious you have ever had but it sure is very effective. Have this twice a day for fifteen days and you will start feeling as if you have put a new engine down there.