Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Singh
Submit a review for Dr. SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be very helpful and knowledgeable. I m just meet my family doctor they also tell me same reason fpr my problem thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be saved my life. I will do strictly what u say...thank u sir ji...bahut bahut Dhanyawad
Devi Prasad Sahu
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be thorough and caring. I need more suggestions with full details plz help me
Dr. Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. If I'll have premature graying hair then I can apply these suggestions
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be helped me improve my health. Good suggestion for life thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be very helpful. No inflamation.doctor told that no disease.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be practical. It is very impressive and an easy way..
K Srinivasa Varma
Dr. Singh provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be very helpful. I am going to try this for sure!
Hari Rama Krishna
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be professional. iy is very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be professional. Thanks sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be very helpful. Thankyou
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Singh to be knowledgeable. Good
Dr. Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. It was knowledgeable
Dr. Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor
Dr. Singh provides answers that are very helpful. Very helpful
I am suffering sexual problem. i am consulting Dr Singh, now i am feeling better. thanks Dr Singh
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hiv aids for which I consulted Dr Singh in Noida. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Even though he is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Dr Singh Clinic. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but he did it immediately and started the hiv aids treatment for it. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from erection problems like this. Dr Singh is very professional and is a really patient listener. Overall erection problems treatment was very effective. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Singh. It was so quite pleasant in the Dr Singh Clinic.
The complete process of premature ejaculation treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing it. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. Whatever tests the Dr Singh prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition.
I had lost hope, but the erectile dysfunction treatment given by Dr Singh has helped me regain my confidence. I was suffering from erectile dysfunction for such a long time. I was in so much pain due to my disease. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Singh Clinic is very soothing. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Singh has is quite knowledgeable. The Dr Singh Clinic have proper facilities for disabled patients as well.
Dear sir I addicted to masturbation can you suggest any things to get out of it. Please explain the problems of it.
I want to increases my sperm motility rate. And my count is low. So please advise to increases the same.
I have a problem regarding my sex life. Pain on my penis while doing sex. If any problem please help.
I get thoughts about porn sex and masturbation when I sit for studying or want to focus on an important task. Due to this I score less marks and fail in many subject. I can't stop this thought even if it is the previous night of exam. I always need supervision to carry out my responsibilities if not I am less likely to do the task.
Sir, I and my bf had sex on the first day of my periods. We actually had protected sex. We used condom. But immediately after having sex we noticed there was slight slippage We got tensed and I took an ipill immediately. Will I get pregnant?
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It can be triggered by a variety of conditions like smoking, intake of certain drugs, health disorders or excessive consumption of alcohol. Although treatment options like medication and surgery are available, there are non-invasive treatments that can help a person fight the condition.
Here are some of them:
1. Engage in a physical workout - Among the many types of lifestyle changes that could be resorted to, exercise is the most effective one. Exercising improves blood flow and blood pressure in the body, both of which are essential for getting and maintaining a normal erection for a prolonged time. Plus, exercising also increases the level of testosterone, which is a crucial factor in sex drive.
2. Follow a balanced diet - The food you consume has a direct effect on your health and subsequently on your sex drive. A diet consisting of fruits, veggies, fish and lesser servings of red meat and refined grains can decrease the risk of impotency. Also, a healthy diet helps to maintain a stable body weight, which aids in sexual activity. Overconsumption of junk foods can cause obesity and diabetes, which are responsible for impotence.
3. Get sufficient sleep - Apart from a host of health problems, lack of sleep may also you render you impotent. Studies have shown that testosterone levels of men who are sleep deprived are much lower than in those who get their 8 hours of sleep. A proper sleep schedule should thus be duly adhered to.
4. Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption - Erectile dysfunction can be the cause of vascular disease. This occurs when the blood supply to the penis becomes restricted due to the blockage and narrowing of arteries. Alcohol and smoking can be responsible for this and can be the cause of both temporary and long-term impotence. Therefore, it's important to limit your alcohol consumption and quit smoking altogether. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.