Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sidharth Singh Chandel
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Sidharth Singh ChandelYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from neckache and headache for 5-6 days. I sit in front of laptop for 7 hours. What should I do to cure this?
Why our body feel so much pain on joints while first time going to gym or hard exercise. And how this can be control?
I have no morning woods and pain in penis. Till last 5 days. 1 day erectile dysfunction and next day its but it pain in my penis and next day they dysfunction. Mujhe lower back pain aur thoda sa abdominal pain bhi hua tha 8 din pehle. Mai pehle do months se 6-7 ghanta bath kar padhta hu aur ha aabhi penis se liquid bhi nahi aata. Sir please suggest me what happens to me?
I am 49 years female weight 61 kg, height 5 feet. Suffering fron right knee pain for 8 years approximately. I am taking 1 tablet shelcal os and 1 tablet revital women daily after dinner on my own. I consulted doctor few years back he did xray and it is alright. Previously I feel pain when climbing stairs but now I am feeling pain when I go to evening walk too. Should I continue my walk and yoga. I go to evening yoga classes too. Please advise which medicine should I take and what is the reason of pain. Thanks.
I suffered from L2 L3 PIVD (slip disc) since last month. I took medical treatment in KEM Hospital for 15 days. I complete there Medicine Course but still I have a pain in my hips. When I try to wake up from bed or try to seat I feel pain in my hips and legs. From current medical treatment I feel only 70% recovery still I have a problem for walking I feel weakness in my both leg muscles. KEM Hospital Doctor suggested me Complete Bed Rest and I take also. But still I don't feel progress more than 70%. What should I do?
I am 30 years old male patient living in visakhapatnam. I am suffering from pain in lateral side of my left foot i.e 5th metatarsal bone. When I woke up or after taking rest for a while I feel pain in ankle joint as well as lateral side. It is very difficult for me to walk during that period and the pain stabilizes after some time. Please tell me any treatment for my pain. Thank you sir.
My left leg heel is always paining, while standing, walking it paining too much. Why it happens? My age 46 yrs. Weight:65 kg.
I am suffering from avascular necrosis on both femoral head from last 2 years I cant be able to walk few steps or climbing steps not be able to riding 2 wheelers. Can it cureable without surgery?
Chronic back pain is distressing. It not only causes physical suffering but also mental agony. The affected individual cannot perform any task with ease, which can also affect one emotionally. However, this is a condition that can be reversed to a great extent. While many claim a surgery can help really well, there are ways one can find solace without having to resort to surgery.
- Physical therapy: To manage back pain, most of the doctors trust physical therapy more than medications. This has to be done under the guidance of a pain physicians. It has to be taken into note that for everyone, the same exercises cannot be effective. The therapy is patient-specific. The therapist examines your posture and finds the endurance of your pain. Then he prepared a plan with exercises that help strengthen the core. Some exercises are done with the help of a few helping aids such as an elastic band.
- Injection based treatments: Many injection therapies given by pain physicians are getting popular for the right reasons. They can do away the pain for several months in a few sittings. They aim at identifying the source of pain, and the injection is administered in the nerve ending that causes pain. However, these are not a permanent solution to the chronic condition, and they can be used in conjunction with other remedies. For instance, if it is your working lifestyle that causes back pain, then this treatment can help you to stay off from pain, until you are willing to go for an alternative.
- Lifestyle modifications: Find out what causes pain and work out on solutions based on it. If excess weight is the culprit, then you need to focus on losing the extra pounds. At times, lack of physical activity can lead to this condition. When you start quitting the sedentary lifestyle, you will see that the back pain fades slowly. Taking fresh foods and fruits help because they are loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Stress-free life: Stress can lead to various health issues, and back pain is no exception from the list. You need to follow therapies that aim to rejuvenate the body and fill it with positive energy. Meditation and tai chi are classic examples. You can also consult a rehabilitation psychiatrist for constructing a cognitive strategy that helps in relaxing the body and mind.
- Medications: In case of chronic back pain the NSAIDs are the most commonly recommended as a first line of action. These include medicines like ibuprofen or Flexon.
Other ways include taking drugs under the guidance of a medical professional. You can also try other treatment methods such as acupuncture, healing techniques, biofeedback therapy, electric nerve stimulation, and laser therapy to seek relief from back pain that affects the quality of life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!