Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini SinghYour feedback matters!
Ia m 19 years old after taking primolut n 5 mg I am getting my periods very lighter and drop type ehat should I do now please suggest me please help me.
Hi I am 21 weeks pregnant and today doctor told me that my water level is zero. No water inside. I had done sonography also, they said growth is proper but due to absence of water movements at not seen, heart beat was 156. Kidneys are seen. No placenta previa. They said baby survival chances are low. Wht to do?
As stated by Ayurveda, Panchakarma is carried out in order to perform detoxification of the human body. "Pancha" means five while "karma" means treatment, thereby alluding to the five routines that are used to lessen the problematic doshas. Panchakarma is used to oust the doshas that are in excess and correct uneven characters. Moreover, it wipes out the problematic "ama" from the framework through the body's organs and elimination methods. Panchakarma sanitizes the tissues in a deeper manner. It incorporates step by step massages as well as oil showers, natural enemas and nasal associations. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma as a general medication in maintaining mental as well as physical cleanliness and balance.
Like each single medicinal procedure, Panchakarma Therapy should be started with an interview with a qualified Ayurvedic doctor who can then determine the individual's "prakriti", the condition of the health issue and the best possible level of power of those supported medicines.
There are a variety of therapies that can be used during the "Panchakarma" process. Two or three processes can be utilized in combination with each other. The five different therapies are:
- Abhyangasis the only home developed oil massage expected to deeply pass through the skin, loosen up the mind and body, differentiate between polluting influences, and recreate both blood and lymph stream. This brings about wanted conditions which is a raised state of mindfulness that will initiate and direct the inward repairing course of action of the body.
- Garshana pharmaceuticals include brushing technique using a dry lymphatic skin with silk glove or wool. This redesigns the flow and cleanses the skin so that the oil and home developed drugs can go through the skin pores.
- Swedana is an independently herbalized steam shower, in the midst of which, the head as well as the heart are cooled but the body is warmed to clear mental and physical toxic substances held up significantly inside the tissues
- Pizichili is a relentless pouring of warm, soothing herbalized oil applied on the body by two Ayurvedic physicians as they back rub the body in flawless agreement.
- Udvartana is a highly probing common glue lymphatic massage which re-establishes the characteristic brilliance while taking out other dangerous components.
I am 27. Every month I will get breast pain at least from 15days fron my childhood. But this time I do not have any pain and I did not period till now. I have gone through pregnancy test but it is -ve. What might b d prob.
Due to miscarriage occurred one year ago on that time I did torch test with consultation of my Doctor My torch test report shows IGG is positive and IGM is negative What does it mean? Is their big problem to me conceive child.
If you have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), eating well can help manage some of the long term complications of this condition. Read on to learn about the best nutrition choices you can make if you have PCOS.
What is PCOS?
PCOS is a condition that affects women. It is caused by an imbalance of a woman’s sex hormones which may lead to:
Menstrual cycle changes
Skin problems such as acne
Increased hair growth on the face and body
Cysts in the ovaries and
Trouble getting pregnant
PCOS affects up to 10 percent of women. It may be genetic since women with PCOS are likely to have a mother or sister with PCOS. Women are usually diagnosed in their 20s or 30s, or sometimes when they are teenagers.
PCOS and weight gain
If you have PCOS, your body makes too much androgen. Androgen is often called the "male hormone," but small amounts are made in women’s bodies too. If your body makes too much androgen, it can lead to weight gain, especially around the belly area. This type of weight gain can increase the risk of:
High blood pressure
High blood sugar
Heart disease and
Tips for maintaining a healthy weight with PCOS
There is no specific diet that can prevent or treat PCOS. However, eating well and being active can help manage some of long term complications of PCOS. The good news is that losing anywhere from 5 to 10 percent of your body weight can help with weight-related health problems.
The best eating plan if you have PCOS is one that helps you manage your weight and also lower the long term risks of diabetes and heart disease. This plan should be low in saturated fat and high in fibre.
Choose better fats:
Too much saturated and trans fat in the diet can lead to weight gain, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Limit foods that contain saturated and trans fats. Instead of these bad fats, choose smaller amounts of healthy unsaturated fats, which are found in vegetable oils like canola and olive oil, avocado and nuts. Aim for a total of 30 to 45mL (2 to 3 Tbsp) of healthy fats each day. You can learn more about choosing healthy fats here.
Eating more fibre can help maintain blood sugar levels and lower your cholesterol. Plus, fibre helps make you feel full, so you tend to eat less. This can help with weight control. Aim for 21 to 25 grams per day. Here are some high fibre foods to try:
Fruit – especially berries, pears, oranges, figs, kiwi
Vegetables – especially peas, spinach, squash and broccoli
Whole grains – such as oats, brown rice, whole wheat, quinoa, barley and buckwheat
Legumes – such as lentils, chickpeas, soybeans and kidney beans
Cereals made with wheat bran, psyllium or whole grain oats
Nuts and seeds – such as almonds, flax, sunflower seeds
Similar to fibre, protein also helps you feel full for longer, so you will eat less. This is a great way to help control your weight. Make sure that you have some protein at every meal and snack like chicken, turkey, beef or fish. Or, try vegetarian options such as legumes, soy or a quarter cup of nuts or seeds. Milk and low fat yogurt are also good sources of protein.
Foods to limit:
Some foods cause weight gain if you eat them often. Choose fewer foods that are high in sugar, salt, refined flour and fat such as:
White rice, pasta or bread
Candy and chocolate and
Try to get at least 2 ½ hours of exercise each week. Start with 10 minutes of activity and work up to longer times as your body adjusts. Review the Canadian Physical Activity Guidelines for activity ideas. Even if you don’t lose weight, exercise can help control your blood sugar and cholesterol levels and lower your risk for heart disease and diabetes.
We had an unprotected sex on early morning on 08.07.16, can I take unwanted 72 pill? I am feeding my 45 days baby. Is this pill harm my milk or health of my baby? please help me.
I had 4.8 hemoglobin rate due to which I got irregular periods. Now got treated nd increase its rate to 11. But still suffer frm irregular periods.
Hi doctor I have egg not growing problem so which medicines and how much months I have to take please tell me periods became regular weight also reduced please tell me.
Whenever we intimate their is a white discharge comes out and makes my husband feel irritated and our love making scene turns up into fighting. This is very depressing and I feel I dnt satisfy my husband.
The top 5 reasons to eat broccoli are:
1) A high intake of broccoli has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and may also help prevent heart disease.
2) Averaging just four weekly servings of veggies like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower slashed the risk of dying from any disease by 26% among 6,100 people studied for 28 years.
3) Broccoli contains a flavonoid called kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes broccoli potentially useful in assisting with chronic inflammatory ailments, such as arthritis or gout.
4) This dark green veg also helps your body absorb vitamin D. This is due to broccoli’s high levels of of vitamins A and K, which both aid in the healthy absorption of vitamin D.
5) Broccoli may have a positive impact on our body's ability to naturally detox. This is possibly due to three phytonutrients found in unique combination in broccoli - glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin. This nutritional trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including neutralization and elimination of unwanted contaminants.
How to eat broccoli?
Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays.
As the benefits of broccoli are thought to greatly reduce if boiled, light steaming is a far healthier way of cooking it. Scientists have also discovered that steaming broccoli lightly releases the maximum amount of sulforaphane.
HelloPls advise will having sex daily create any problem. We are also planning for a baby. Also advise will changing positions create any problem. Further also guide what typebof food me and my hubby should have for better sex stamina and healthy sperm.
I am 21 years old ,newly married, I do sex in before 10 mins suddenly a blood flowing what can I do. I travelled in bike at evening. Also am periods problem. Help me please.
There is a tradition in a lot of families to clean ears regularly with ear buds or q tips and those who don't do it are many times considered unhygienic. But it may risk hearing ability. Inside ear is a very delicate structure and is likely to be damaged easily even with trivial trauma.
First, we must understand that wax has a useful role to play in the ear, it lubricates protects and renders antiseptic property. Ears without wax feel dry and itchy. Wax is self-cleaned from our ear canal propagated by movements of the jaw. So most of the times there is never any need to clean wax from inside the ears. The only external surface of the ear should be cleaned with a cloth.
Many times attempts to clean ears with ear buds results in injury to the delicate skin of ear canal and even worse it may injure the eardrum or if there is a wax chunk it may push deep into the eardrums.
Earwax needs to cleaned only when it obstructs the sound pathway to ear drum. When there is a feeling of fullness or blockage or plugged, there is a partial hearing loss there is ringing in the ears or tinnitus or noise in the ear or there is itching or odour in the ear.
Many times home remedies are useful to remove ear wax like instilling drops of mineral oil glycerine or commercially available drops. If not successful then it should be removed by ent surgeon. Ent surgeon may wash earwax out with warm water or saline. Sometimes ent surgeon may remove wax by suction or microinstruments under a microscope. There is no proven remedy for frequent wax impaction but it is very important to avoid inserting any object inside the ear to clean wax. Those who get frequent wax impaction or using hearing aids may need to see ent surgeon every 6 to 12 months to clean wax regularly.
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.
Hi its been 50 days I have got my periods. I feel it is due lots of stress and as a precautionary I have done prgnenancy test which came negative. I have been consuming garnicia tablets. What should be done so that periods are regular?
I am 29 years old female. Just married. But I am unable to do intercourse with my husband. Because my husband says my vagina is soo small. Whenever we are trying to do the same I feel enormous pain at vagina. And bleeding also. please suggest something.
Eating healthy food item like fruits, green leafy vegetables, salad etc. We have always been hearing this from our elders about how a healthy body is key to a healthy mind. Trying to define health in a sentence is possible, but not justifiable because it is an umbrella term for a lot of aspects of our life. Being healthy is that state of our existence where we are happy, content and at the epitome of our fitness. Life is too short to fret over things that make us unhappy, so taking decisions that would make us content mentally and physically is the first step to attaining a healthy lifestyle. Now, one could easily start a debate here stating how eating unhealthy food or indulging in unhealthy habits also make people happy. Yes, they do, but that is a momentary gratification and with one single life, it is essential to think long-term.
This article will have certain tips that could help an individual fall right on track if he/she wants to jumpstart their healthy lifestyle.
- Eating healthy food items, should not feel or look like restriction. It should be a mentality, a lifestyle rather than being a meaningless difficult regimen.
- In order to avoid unhealthy snacking, it would be a good idea to keep those kinds of food away from the visual arena.
- It is not necessary to entirely cut off the love for sweets. It would be great to eat strategic sweets like dark chocolate to fulfil the cravings and not feel guilty about it.
- Carrying homemade lunch is a very good idea to keep oneself away from unhealthy restaurant food. The best part about this is that a lot of money is saved.
- Proper strategies can definitely get us going. For example, the veggies we eat do not necessarily need to be tasteless. In fact, adding some spices or sauces (made from vinaigrette and different seasonings) can not only make the food taste great, but also help bring out the innovations inside us.
- One great way we can keep ourselves motivated is by talking about the dietary plans and goals with a friend and discussing the major healthy lifestyle changes that have already been taken care of.
- Keeping a journal about the progress and also rewarding oneself on reaching small goals are amazing ways to keep going.
There are numerous tips for a healthy lifestyle, but one important advice is to avoid alcohol and also other addictive substances like nicotine (which means smoking cigarettes). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.