Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep KadangaYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 years old girl I have brown spots on my face since from 3 years because of some injuries and pimples.
I am 21 year's old n I am having bald spots on my head since I was 17 years old I been applying minoxidil for 4 years now it only helps with bald spots but my hair's with hair thinning and now my scalp r slowly being visible now and I being consulting derma for 4 years they only have to give me minoxidil with biotin tablets sometimes they give injection on my bald spots and I just read about proprcia online that it stops the dht thing that causes male baldness. I don't know why my doctors nvr prescribed it to me but can I take it? Will it stop my hair thinning also known as Finasteride.
Is it safe to use Tretinoin +0.025% Hydroquinone 2% Cortisone +0.1% (melamet cream) for face which Im using for 2 years. Will the fairness remain?
How to gain weight instant without taking any supplement and my color becomes dark due to salty water of delhi what may I do pls help me thanks.
I am 21 years old lady and my problem is red red blemishes on my face since 2 years. What should I do to remove that blemishes?
My face is fair, but some days they are slowly slowly dark. Why? and how to remove my pimples. Please advise.
Hello Doctor My problems is dark skin. Please prescribe me some natural or other skin whitening product.
I am 24 years old female. When I am going out, every time my face was so black to see. What should I do?
I have met with an accident. Mostly I got hurt on my face. I am worrying about the marks after it gets cures. How I can get rid of that marks. Kindly please suggest me some thing.
Skin is the first and foremost organ exposed to the onslaught of a variety of germs and bacteria. Your skin fights against these germs to keep you safe and healthy. Thus, skincare should not be treated as an element of vanity. A skincare regimen is something essential for your overall wellness.
Ways you should adopt to take care of your skin on a daily basis:
- Dry skin should be kept safe from harsh face washes: Face washes have a milder effect as compared to soaps, but they surely aren't good for the health of your skin. Skin, especially that on your face, is delicate. To retain its natural glow and nourishment, care should be taken to maintain its natural oils and nutrients. Washing your face repeatedly with harsh face washes can make your skin dull and rough. If you have a dry skin, you should be extra careful to retain the natural oils of your skin and hence should stay away from soaps or face washes.
- A skin with large pores should be exfoliated frequently: Skin with large, open pores is usually oily. Excess oil can lead to several other problems like acne, pimples or skin pigmentation. Such kind of skin should therefore be exfoliated and toned as part of a person's daily routine. Exfoliation rids your skin of dead cells, which on continued accumulation, can lead to infections. However, toning helps in tightening your skin.
- Sunscreens should be used irrespective of the prevailing weather: Whether it is sunny or cloudy outside, sunscreens are a must. You should never venture outdoors without applying sunscreen on the bare parts of your body. Sunscreen lotions are known to prevent you from the harmful UV rays of the sun that can subject you to the threat of skin cancer. It is absolutely necessary to apply these lotions generously and at least twenty minutes before a person goes outside.
- Hydration is the best suited way to have a healthy skin: When it comes to the look and well-being of your skin, hydration is indeed important. Drinking plenty of water and fruit juices can keep your skin moisturized naturally. Make sure you include fresh fruits and vegetables in your daily diet.
- Settle for herbal or natural face packs: Herbal or natural face packs run from a lower propensity to react with your original skin type. This helps you to avoid chances of contracting acne or any other kind of fungal or bacterial infection. You should make efforts to grind turmeric at home to apply it on your face instead of buying a readymade pack. This way, you steer clear of chemical substances and their disadvantages.