Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep KadangaYour feedback matters!
Mujhe pith pe 1 year se funsi hai. Or ab wo black dots ka shape Le rahi hai. please tell about ideas to control this.
I am suffering from scalp folliculitis for the last almost 5-6 years. Have consulted many Dermatologist in vain. My itching is severe and recurrent boils appears. Is there a permanent cure for this problem and what medicine should I take. This problem has resulted in lot of hair fall. Thanks.
I am a 29 year old male who is suffering from pain in the anus. I have had constipation which started this problem. The constipation is gone and the pain has reduced greatly after a few doses of mild lacs and also a local doc advised something for the infection in the anal area which was not visible. I am afraid if I get this back. I want to know how to permanently get rid of this problem.
I have red marks around my both inner thighs and sometime small boils. I take fluka 150 capsule it recovers but after a week it repeated but should I do suggest me. my age is 27.
I got chicken pox on October my skin is not the type to dissolve scar and the chicken pox scar is some big so please help me to get rid of those scars.
Sir in winters I have noticed dryness on my fingers even cracks also appears. I always use cold cream / oil at night but don't get positive results. Can you recommend any cream for treatment.
How can I make my skin glowing and rejuvenated. My skin color is wheatish and I want to make it a little lighter please help me with it.
My husband's (aged 70) face looks a little puffy on his right cheek, but seems to have no lumps or growth there or dental problem. Just a little puffy look like a little skin swelling? What do I do? Go to a dentist or skin doctor or just ignore it?
I have skin problem Always oily and have small small hole on face. Please what should I do to remove that.
I am 29 years old male and I have blackheads on my face from 6 years my skin is oily skin what should I do.
I am 29 years old male and I've problem of hyperpigmentation or Melasma in cheek and nose appear and I was used so many product of skin lite like hydroquinone, mometasone and kojic acid shop and himalaya blemish but not getting any better or desire results but also increase red level of skin. I'm so worried about that please give some advice or treatment. Please please please.
Monsoon is a season that brings respite from the sweltering heat and ushers in joy. But at the same time the season also brings along diseases and a threat to the skin and hair. However, all it requires is a little effort from your part to keep your skin glowing and healthy. Some of these are:
- Wash your face daily: The pores of your skin tend to get clogged with dirt and pollutants during monsoon causing the outbreak of pimples and rashes. Therefore, it is imperative to wash your face two to three times a day to avert these eruptions. You can also use a toner in case you have dry skin to keep the pores clean.
- Use moisturizer: Though using a moisturizer is almost always associated with winter, it is equally important to use it during monsoon especially during the nights. Night is the time when the skin tries to repair itself on its own, therefore applying moisturizer helps in averting the wrinkles and maintains the glow of the skin.
- Exfoliation of the skin: Monsoon is the time when your skin requires the most pampering, therefore, an exfoliation at least once in every week will help you to keep the dead cells away, consequently helping you to keep your skin glowing and soft.
- Apply sunscreen: Similar to a moisturizer, a sunscreen is a product whose benefits are strictly associated with summer. But that is not rather should not be the case. During monsoon, even though the rays of the sun may not seem harsh, it can as well damage your skin; therefore applying a sunscreen should be something you must not miss.
- Eat green vegetables: Your skin reflects not only the benefits of the cosmetic products that you apply on it, but also what you eat. Eating oily and junk products show their mark on the skin sooner than later, therefore the trick is to stay away from them and indulge in green vegetables. Your skin will inevitably show the benefits soon.
- Eat fruits: The benefits of eating green vegetables and fruits go hand in hand. Rich in antioxidants, fruits help in maintaining the luster of your skin.
- Drink lots of water: Water has plenty of advantages and it takes care of the skin, health as well as hair. Drinking plenty of water during monsoon takes care of the skin and keeps the glow.
Related Tip: "Advantages of Skinboosters"