Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renuka SinhaYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant of 6 weeks. But once in a day brown blood is coming. It's already 9 days gone but it's coming. My Doctor is telling it's fine. But I am worried.
The 6 week period after delivery is called the post partum period and the body undergoes lots of changes. This is the time when the body is trying to recover and get closer to its pre pregnant state. The uterus starts involuting and gets back to its pre pregnant size in 6 weeks and so do all the other organs and body parts.
Weight loss - a concern for all mothers indeed ! Well immediately after delivery your body will lose some amount of weight and in the first week some more too . The water retained in your body during pregnancy will now find its way out and make you feel lighter. Post natal exercises will help you get back into shape .
But remember not to rush to lose weight as for recovery you require a healthy diet and rest .
Stretch marks on your body will start merging with your skin colour though they won't disappear completely. Use of anti stretch marks creams during and after pregnancy will be of help .
Acne will start clearing and pigmentations will start fading too .
Your breasts will gradually begin to sag .
Some women experience incontinence of urine or constipation due to the pressure faced by the urethra during delivery and because of the epistolary or vaginal tears . All this will settle . Have a high fibre diet and maintain good perineal hygiene .
Backache during pregnancy might go post delivery or might stay . Keep exercising and taking your calcium supplements to get rid of it soon .
All swelling of your legs or anywhere else will go as you ll be losing all the water retained in your body.
Some women may experience a little more hair loss post delivery which is absolutely normal and requires no treatment .
Rest , eat healthy and don't rush . You ll soon be yourself . If you have any issues discuss the same with your gynaecologist. Don't shy away from discussing your post pregnancy issues. Remember a happy and healthy mummy ensures a healthy baby.
As per doctor given me injection on15 th day of lmp .& Ovary 20 mm my egg was rupture.& We had kept relations for 3 days. What are the chances of getting me pregnant.
I am 5 months pregnant women, my doctor suggested me the eema HP 10000 injection because am weak of vomiting. What is the use of this injection why it is for? I google about this injection so I found that this medicine not recommended for pregnant woman. Pls answer my question am so confused to take injection pls help me.
Sir, maine girlfriend ke sath kafi baar unsecure sex hua so isse muze kuch pareshani hogi aage jakar? Aur usse?
I am 24 years old Female suffering from hairfall problem. I have polycystic ovarian disease and gas trouble. I have consulted doctor 2 years back. He has suggested me to avoid oil food, masalas,sweets. Although I am maintain my diet, I have used everything natural like herbal oils, castor oil ,the problem (HAIRFALL) repeats.
My wife facing menstrual problem since past 3 years we were treating her with several doctor but negative result please advise how to stop her heavy flow.
I have delivered my baby through C-section. My baby has completed 5 months but yet I have not got my periods. I have not been in any relationship with my husband since the time my baby was born, hence there is no issue of pregnancy. I have been breast feeding aIso powdered milk is given. Is there any complications if I didn't get my periods? Also when can I expect my periods.
Is it safe to take duphaston 10 in early pregnancy? My Dr. Told me to take this medicine two times a day.
Hi I'm 22 year old me and my gf had protected sex using condoms for 3 days, 5-6 times each day and took pill also and then exactly after 6 days of intercourse she bleeds normal blood for just one day or just for few hours but now she had to get her periods on 20th of Sept but she didn't get her periods and today 1st Oct today also didn't get her periods and we did urine pregnancy test also it showed negative to pregnancy and then also she is not getting periods so we are very much worried about it so please help us here.
Sir My wife is pregnant on 5 months progress & during medical test her ASTRILION ANTIGEN (HBS) is positive, so pls tell me what is this & which types effect & also tell how can remove it? Because I am very sad so pls tell me medicine.
Im 21 years old I have 3 months of old daughter I don't want to get pregnant next 3 years what shall I do for tht I hve two avoid sex or wat.
My wife is now 11 weeks 4 days in her pregnancy. Yesterday we had the NT scan which shows all is normal expect they can't visualise the stomach the during the scan. Pls help me understand is it a reason to worry. Thanks!
Gone are the days when a man is only attracted towards a woman and vice-a-versa. In today's fast changing scenario one can experience physical attraction towards anyone. With the ever widening spectrum of definitions attached to gender and sexuality, we acquaint ourselves with an enormous range of gender notions and understandings pertaining to sexuality. Gone are the days of the water-tight polarities of male and female bodies and their mutual attractions. The society is by and large opening up to the possibility of sexual attractions besides and beyond the normative bounds of heterosexuality or so we hope.
- One of the most significant struggles of contemporary times is the quest for acceptance and acknowledgement of queer identities and breaking all the discriminatory stigmas attached to them. While one cannot really be inveigled into advocating one form of sexuality over the other, the main argument of the movement is to allow anyone and everyone to freely express and exercise their sexual affinities and identities beyond the restrictions of sex, gender, class, caste, race or any such constructed categories.
- Amidst the struggle for championing the cause of free love, there are certain nuances about one's sexuality that have emerged as discrete identities within the larger understanding of the LGBTQ movement.
- Among the others, Pansexuality is relatively a more incipient concept.
- Unlike bisexuality, which conforms to the conventional gender definitions, i.e. male and female and professes attraction to both or either, pansexuality is a more inclusive expression of sexuality wherein one feels attracted to anyone, irrespective of one's sex or gender identity. Pansexuality vouches for strong sexual feelings for those who may not identify with a specific gender and consequently, includes transgender and transsexuals within its purview.
- A pansexual is never inhibited or restricted by a person's gender or sex. Initially coined by Sigmund Freud to describe the basis of human interactions in purely sociological terms, the term was later adopted by the LGBTQ activities to describe the group of people whose sexual predispositions were not delineated by gender constructs. For a pansexual, there is a lurking and consistent possibility of getting attracted to anybody at any given situation. Numerous celebrities like Laci Green and Miley Cyrus are explicitly pansexual.
- However, the pansexual community is constantly plagued by myriad indignities and disgraces. Many have labelled them debauch and promiscuous while others try to sympathize with them perceiving them as led awry and confused. In fact one of the major misconception with regard to pansexuality is that it is synonymous to bisexuality. Yet others deride this claim by stating that it is merely a modern fad with no genuine basis.
- Like it or not, pansexuality is a reality, relevant to a lot of our lives. In fact, it secularized love to an unprecedented extent and really lets nothing come in the way. In a world strewn with hostility, hatred and violence, if a sizeable number wishes to advocate indiscriminate and unhindered love, it surely bodes happiness for all.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!