Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Renu Bansal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Renu BansalYour feedback matters!
Hi its been 2 days passed from periods date but no sign of period till now, m feeling pain in my lower abdomen, also feeling weakness in my body.
Are you concerned about your current diet and want to shift to a healthier diet, which will keep you fit? In that case, you have to make several modifications in your regular eating habits. You need to stay away from fried foods and foods containing too much of carbohydrates and fats. There are several food items, which are very beneficial for the body and help you to stay fit and healthy all the time. They are as follows:
- Milk: Milk is very important for people who perform rigorous activities in their daily lives. Milk contains muscle healing proteins and calcium, which are good for the bones and refuelling sugar; all essential for the body to keep fit and healthy. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which enable you to get enhanced sleep.
- Dried fruit: Dried fruits contain natural sugars and concentrated carbohydrates, which re very good for boosting your energy levels. You should consume dried fruits like raisins, apricots and mango. They are also rich in fibre, potassium, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, all of which enhance your overall health.
- Broccoli: Broccoli and several other green vegetables contain free radical antioxidants, fiber, which promotes digestion. It also has several minerals and vitamins. You should consume broccoli, kale, green cabbage and spinach. They contain folate, which is essential for pregnant women. They also contain calcium, which is good for making the bones strong.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain vitamin C and an antioxidant known as lycopene. Lycopene is considered to be a very powerful nutrient, which helps in the prevention of prostate cancer in men. Tomatoes also help when you are undergoing a weight-loss program as they contain weight loss hormones like leptin. This hormone helps in maintaining our body’s metabolism rate.
- Curd: Curd has a number of health and nutritional benefits, and eating curd every day helps your system stay cool, improves your digestive system, and helps get rid of stomach problems. The nutrients present in curd are easily absorbed by your digestive system. Not only that, it also helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten. It can also be used along with spicy food, as curd cools down and neutralises the heat that these foods create.
- Salmon: Salmon contains Omega 3 acid, which helps in keeping the heart healthy. The effects of memory loss are slowed down. The protein-rich fish helps in muscle repair and gives energy.
There are several other foods, which you should include in your daily diet in order to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. You may consume Brazil nuts, blueberries and cocoa as well. It is advisable to consult a dietician to get an ideal food chart. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I had caesarean on June 1 and bleeding was occurred up to July 1 and on July 20 bleeding is again comes is it normal or abnormal and also back ache is coming.
Hi i am 9 months running pregnant these days every night around 2: 00 am my stomach used to pain alot sometimes burning and can not even sleep my leg and back arm pains allot too. My scanning report everything is normal but this happening to me why! Please help me.
Heavy menstrual flow also known as Menorrhagia is one of the most common forms of abnormal uterine bleeding. Everyone has different periods, some might not even notice that time of the month, while others might suffer from heavy bleeding, feeling miserable and a constant worry of leaks and stains leading to embarrassing situations. Periods are considered to be heavy if a pad or tampon is soaked in blood every hour.
Other symptoms of heavy bleeding could be:
- Passing of large clots
- Bleeding at night which requires to get up to change a pad
- Any period that lasts for more than seven days
The causes of heavy bleeding during periods are polyps, fibroids, adenomyosis, cancer of the uterus and cervix and sometimes certain medications.
If you are one of those women who suffer from heavy menstrual flow and are quite hassled by the same then worry not here are some tips to deal your problem.
- Keep a track of the periods as in when they start and the days with heavy bleeding. This helps you to track your next period and prepare yourself well for the same
- Eating green leafy vegetables and taking multivitamins helps to maintain the iron levels
- Eat fruit and food with starch to maintain a good sugar level
- Hydrate yourself as it makes you feel less grumpy and miserable
- In case of severe cramps take some pain relievers. Even a hot water bottle is a great way to chase the blues and the cramps
- Get some sleep as one feels tired before the period and the days of the period. Listen to your body and don't push yourselves. Use extra protection in case you are worried about leakage
- Don't feel shy or embarrassed to talk about your condition
- You might need professional help and want to consult a doctor. Keeping a track of your period is good as doctors usually ask for the duration of the period and how heavy were they.
If you do not feel better with these tips a meeting with the doctor can predict the cause of the heavy flow and accordingly a medical treatment can be planned.
Medication for heavy bleeding might include any one or more of the following:
- Use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen.
- Hormone Therapy for stabilizing the endometrium.
- Tranexamic acid to promote blood clotting.
- Dilation and curettage - scraping of the uterus is done.
- Hysteroscopy - Hysteroscopy is done to look into the womb to find if anything wrong with the lining and D&C done to send material for testing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My new born 23 days boy child unable to feed properly from breasts and have to give Lactogen 1 advised by the doctors when discharged from hospital now I have to know how many times in a day I can give that though mother is trying to breast feed frequently and whats the quantity of L1 should I gave to him so that his stomach get full.
I had my first sex yesterday at inserting time it was upto half only and at night I. Got blood at wash time. But not periods I want to know why blood came?
The vaginal or the vulvar area is a well-lubricated area which serves various functions. Vaginal dryness can be not just an embarrassing issue, but an overall health issue. One of the main reasons for decreased sex drive in women is vaginal dryness. Though a woman of any age can have vaginal dryness, it is common for the following groups, menopause, after childbirth, during lactation, and in women on hormone replacement therapy. The hormone levels play a major role in the vaginal dryness, and so these conditions lead to increased dryness. It can also lead to vaginal itching and burning. It may also lead to bleeding in severe cases. There is a host of associated complaints like mood swings, irritability, depression, hot flushes, and reduced libido in these women. Homeopathy offers to help get rid of not just the dryness but these associated symptoms as well.
The most commonly used, three homoeopathic remedies for treating vaginal dryness are Sepia, Lycopodium, Platina, Argentum Nitricum, and Natrum Mur. Each of these should be used based on accompanying symptoms, and self-medication is not advised. The doctor will have a long discussion with you to identify the associated symptoms and then draw up a customised treatment plan. However, the indications for each of the ingredients are listed below. Given the sensitive nature of the topic, it is also advisable to include the partner in these discussions as they can cooperate and help in managing the mood swings and in working out alternatives to the impaired sexual life.
- Sepia: One of the most widely used compound to treat vaginal dryness, it yields great results when it is associated
- Painful sex and bleeding following intercourse
- Associated with menopause and therefore mood swings and hot flushes
- A bearing down sensation where the woman feels the uterus is going to slip down into the vagina
- Genitals are tender to the touch
- These women have an aversion to sex
- Lycopodium: This is another commonly used ingredient, and indicated in women who have vulvar dryness is associated with vaginal burning sensation
- Platina: The vaginal dryness is accompanied by genital hypersensitivity, increased sexual urge, and itching. It is also useful in cases of both dyspareunia and vaginismus (involuntary contractions of the vagina).
- Argentum Nitricum: This is most suitable when there is painful sex followed by bleeding.
- Natrum Mur: This is useful when there is itching and soreness in the vaginal area associated with an acrid discharge.
- Bellis perennis: This is useful when there is a bruised sensation in the vagina, which leads to interruption of intercourse.
As noted above, these are some common ingredients but should not be used without consultation with a doctor. Involving the partner is also useful in getting improved results.