Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti SinghYour feedback matters!
I have polycystic ovarian problem & for this I am having my pill tablet by otsira genetike for last three months & I am having very less bleeding in every month so I don't understand what should I do?
I'm infected with syphilis for past one year I already took 6 penidure 12lac injections weekly once but its not been cured.
I am 24 year old female. I had sex with my hubby at 21st and 23rd July. My last period starts at 8th July. So this sex life helps for my pregnancy? And I can take folvite tablet. In this tablet helps for my pregnancy or not?
she is 12years old, 2 days ago she compel me to have sex with her (she have hypersexual behaviour. So we had sex and now she is having pain in her vagina and in breast. Why is that pain comes doctor? Please help sir/mam.
I have constipation and gas problem. My period time change day by day. I have little flow for two days when I am in period. I feel very laziness. So sugest me proper food or food timing and some ayurvedic treatment.
I am 13 week pregnant. My report say my Trisomy T21 is 1: 264 & Trisomy T18/T13. <1: 100000. It's my screening test report kindly suggest what precaution should I take.
Hi I'm 26 year old male we don't have a plan for a baby rite now my wife has pregnant 1 month how to stop pregnancy.
I am 32 year old and I am pregnant. I have backache problem a lot also have motion problem what do I do ?
Hi I got married in 2013 august. Now I am pregnant. Can you suggest me which type of food I have to take in these 9 months.
I had a missed abortion of 6 week and five days and had d&c on 4 feb 2017 when will I be able conceive again. Some people say that It is difficult to conceive after d&c.my left fallopian tube is also blocked. Pls help.
Good afternoon Doctor, I have a friend she is 22 years old. She has 22 mm cyst in her ovary. We consult the Doctor And he told us there is no serious issue with the cyst. We are confused what we can do? Kindly suggest us. Can cyst remove without operation? And give us your valuable suggestions please for this case.
I'm 12 weak pregnant and suffering from Sore throat and also my throat is itching I'm taking only Folic Acid +Vitamin B6 without this Doctor has not recommend me any other kind of medicine to take because of my pregnancy. So need your kind suggestions.
I am 23 year old. I had sex with my girl on 20th but I have not ejaculated semen in her vagina. Even after that within 48 hours she took I pill. Whether there is possibility for pregnancy. This week is here period time. Whether this pill extend the period time. If she get period this weak. It is good for us or still there is a chance.
My father is having shrinkage in Lt. Kidney and irregular in outline. What precautions and diet is suggested.
The uterus or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves.