Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pankaj Kumar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj KumarYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffering from RA from last 4 years, we tried ayurvedic, homopathic as well as english medicines, please guide us what to do ?
There are some problems in my waist someone says that a small gap is created between two bones in waist. What should I do now? Please help me. I feel very much pain for this. I can't seat, can not walk freely.
I am 24years old. I used to work out in a gym daily. But one night after working for 1-2 hours on my office laptop, I laid down on my bed and felt a lot of pain in my lower back(just above hips). From then, it has been 4-5 months, the frequency of pain is increasing. Due to which I am not going to gym also.
I am 45 years old. I have pain in heels, feel like burn in foot (heel portion). Even I drink much water. Please suggest me what should I do? I have no any health problem. I am slim.
Sir, I have stopped eating bananas when I was of 2 years because at that time my mother made me eat banana in excess. I eruct and never ate again. But due to less weight dietitian recommend me to eat pair of banana with milk in the morning. But I hate the smell of bananas so instead I started taking banana shake in the evening. But after 30 minutes I had a severe back pain. I tried it for two days. But pain was too much to bear. So I stopped taking shake. I would like to know why my stomach is not digesting the shake. Can it be some problem?
I am 65 yrs male. I am diabetic since 10 years. My HbA1c is 6.4. I am an asthmatic too. I am on Exermet 850 twice daily, Zomelis 50mg Twice daily, Mymi D Twice and Alafin. I am having severe pain in fore legs and feet during nights. Can I have remedy for the pain?
Back pain is something that affects many people all over the world. Persistent and chronic pain seems to be one of the most common complaints. Middle back pain is back pain that is felt in the thoracic vertebrae region, which is located between the base of the neck and top of the lumbar spine. The ribs attach to a long, flat bone in the middle of the chest called the sternum and wrap around the back. In case, there is a nerve around there is squeezed, disturbed, or injured, you are likely to feel pain in different spots where the nerve goes through, for example, your arms, legs, chest and the stomach.
Some of the most common causes of middle back pain are as follows:
- Middle back pain can happen as a consequence of injury or sudden damage or it can happen through strain or poor stance after some time.
- The most widely recognized reason for middle back pain seems to begin from soft tissue problems or muscular irritation. These can emerge from poor stance, lack of strength, prolonged sitting in front of a computer, utilizing a heavy backpack, overuse injuries, (for example, repetitive movement), or injury, (like a whiplash damage brought about by an auto crash or as a consequence of a sports injuries).
- The middle back is a moderately normal site for inflammatory, degenerative, metabolic, infective and neoplastic conditions.
- Middle back pain and its dysfunctions are connected with various conditions, for example, essential and optional osteoporosis (particularly vertebral cracks and hyperkyphosis emerging from vertebral bone loss), ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis and Scheuermann's infection.
- Muscle strain, overuse or damage to the muscles, tendons, and discs that are backing your spine can also cause middle back pain.
- Weight on the spinal nerves from specific issues, for example, a herniated disc.
- A fracture in one of the vertebrae can also cause pain in this region.
- Osteoarthritis created by the breakdown of ligament or cartilage that cushions the little joints in the spine.
- Myofascial pain that influences the connective tissue of a muscle or gathering of muscles.
- In uncommon cases, pain might be brought about by different issues, for example, gall bladder disease, cancer or an infection.
- Getting hit hard in the back can also cause chronic pain.
- Lift something too heavy may cause pain and a sudden pressure in this area.
- A compression fracture of the vertebra can also bring about intense or chronic pain in the middle back. The injury may bring about a fracture, however in ladies over age 50 without critical injury or somebody known to have osteoporosis, an unconstrained vertebral fracture is possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!