Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Owais A. FarooquiYour feedback matters!
As I am smoking from last 3 years, so how speedy my heart nd lungs will recover if I quit or smoke occasionally.
My young brother is handicapped from childhood. He can't able to walk properly can't eat properly and his brain is nt as good as us. His right leg nerves is getting hard day by day. Physiotherapists give him a shoe to walk with it . Any other solution for my brother to cure his defect permanently?
Hii Im 30 years old. I had 1 year boy. From some days my husband not being good with me saying that I do not have love over him. But the truth is I live my husband lot. All the way il be supporting to him. Since 2 days he z not even talking to me. Feeling bad. Sometimes feeling like committing suicide. What can I do please suggest me.
I am tension in small small matters, too much stress to my mind, even lite small thing I was crying, roaring, doesn't listen everyone, please I want to relief my mind, I want to change, please help doctor.
My son is 25 yrs old & for the past 7 days, suffering from fever, body ache & throat infection. His vital test was positive, Doctor advised him ZIFI O tablet 1 BD, for 5 days, no significant relief is observed. Monocef injection had been advised by the Doctor, yesterday. Please advise whether the line of treatment is right or would you suggest some other alternative treatment?
Does anybody get Anxious when they meet friends I find when I try to communicate I heat up and get nervous feel all sorts can't wait to get back home, I wish I can find away to deal with this so I can meet people and get on with it, I find some people it don't bother so wondering if it's only me.
1. Whenever goes something wrong at home I immediately feel depressed before taking positive decision. 2. I am always afraid of no reason.
Hi sir/madam. I am 18 years old boy. I am having puberphonia. My voice us not yet deepen, still I don't get a deeper manly, low pitch, masculine voice. Still my voice is at high pitch only. All my friend and boys who r younger to me got deeper low pitch voice. But I am still not. I had already consulted three ENT specialist in my area and they also told PUBERPHONIA and they prescribed me to take SPEECH THERAPY. With their consultation I went to speech therapist for two weeks of speech therapy. But I felt there is no changes in my voice. After speech therapy also my voice is like as before. Kindly prescribe me a speech therapist specialist. Pls sir because I faced lot of problem with this voice. Pls help me sir.
Getting through an ugly divorce is quite a difficult thing, no matter what the reason might be. Your world can turn upside down after a divorce and you have to make a fresh new start in life.
Here are some tips you should follow to get through an ugly divorce:
- Accept the fact that it is okay to have different feelings: All feelings like sadness, anger (learn Ways to Control Your ANGER), exhaustion, frustration and confusion are quite intense after a divorce. You should accept these reactions and they will surely decrease with time.
- You need to give yourself a break: Accept the fact that you are weak and time is required to be back to normal functioning. Your work performance can be affected as well. Taking a break is a must after a divorce.
- Do not try to go through the situation alone: You should share your feelings with your friends and family, and you will surely get help. Joining support groups can also be fruitful. Isolation makes your condition worse; so you must go out, interact and share stuff.
- You should take proper emotional and physical care of your body: Eat timely, work out and relax. Try to maintain your normal daily routine and do not make major life decisions during this point of life. Abstain from too much alcohol and cigarettes as they are not a solution.
- Avoid ugly situations: Avoid talking to your former spouse as discussions may lead to ugly situations and fights, which would enhance your misery.
- Take a hobby: Try to do things you love to do from your heart. Join classes, take music lessons, paint pictures and slowly try to enjoy life. Making new friends is also a good idea.
- Think positive: Positive thinking is a must and if you engross yourself in positive, constructive activities, you are likely to feel good. You need to be flexible and in case you have children, do your best to provide them an ideal atmosphere for adjusting to the situation (learn more for Positive Parenting)
- Time can heal everything: Keep one thing in mind that life will eventually return to normal. Time heals everything and one day you will not be affected anymore.
- Talk to your children and help them cope: You need to provide proper care to your kids for coping with the situation. Talk to your children and make them understand that they are not responsible for the divorce by any means. Try to ease their concerns, be compassionate, but maintain a direct approach. Maintain your child's routine exactly how it used to be, so that they feel less amount of sudden change. Do not involve your children in the conflict in any way.
A divorce is extremely difficult to cope with, as one has never faced or felt such a situation before. With proper support and measures, you can get over a divorce much more easily.