Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GargYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 18 year old girl having problem in breathing because my one side nose bone is twisted (tedi) and I realized it few months back only when consulted nearby doctor they operation need to be done for it. But I don't wanna go for operation can't I get better solution den it so that it does not make problem in breathing.
I am 32years. L have both kidney stone, left kidney. 45cm right kidney. 50cm. From three months I have in homeopathy treatment. Left kidney stone is nil but right kidney stone is. 70cm. Please please give me a suggestion at low cost.
Muje hemesha sardi rahati hi dul mitti se jada hoti hi ab is bimari me liye kiy kar sakta hu koi ilaj batao.
Hello I need to improve my body strength. Please give me a some trips tp increase my strength. Thank you for giving opportunity.
Constipation problem. After cauda equina syndrome operation in 2009 since then. Basically am facing problem while passing the tools. Am not able to press tools by forcely as normally it does, due to nervous system damage after operation. Pls let me know if any solution have. Regards. Pavan.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My daughter is 10 years old and is complaining frequently about pain in her right ear. I have used gentamycin drops but no relief. Please advise.
I have saviour hairfall which oil and shampoo I have to use depending upon my problems can you suggest me.
I am 46 years old lady with diabetes type 2 and on treatment for the same. For the last one month I am getting periods once in 10 days. Please advise.
Hi! My age is 32 I have cervical spondylitis I did show to orthopedic Doctor he gave me some pain medicines but still the pain is there I feel it's some nerve pain near my left ear which is causing pain in my left side head and left shoulder it jas also swollen near my left shoulder should I consult a neurologist for this nerve pain. Will neurologist solve my pain problem.
What is a panic attack?
Panic attack is a sudden onset of intense fear, or terror that occurs without apparent cause. Physical symptoms may include shortness of breath, palpitations or accelerated heart rate, chest pain or discomfort. Psychological symptoms may include a suffocating sensation or a sense of unease and lack of touch with reality. Once you have recognized the symptoms as a panic attack, here are a few techniques you can try:
Shift your focus:
Try focusing on a neutral object or person. Try focusing on a colour which relaxes you and focus on it surrounding you. Now try focusing on a silly word or something that makes you laugh. Notice how your focus shifts and how your body responds.
Imagine the positive:
Replace a negative state with a more positive one. Imagine a time when you felt confident, safe or calm. Imagine the sounds, tastes, views and feelings of that moment. Now submerge in that moment till your body relaxes.
Use these grounding techniques:
Look around you and identify:
5 things you see
4 things you feel
3 things you hear
2 things you smell
1 thing you taste
Breathe in for 4 seconds then exhale all the way out. Now breathe in for 6 seconds, then exhale all the way out. Now breathe in for 8 seconds, then exhale all the way. Feel even the smallest muscles relaxing and continue breathing slowly.
I have very thin hair on my head and quantity of hair is medium so I want and thick hair and I want to increase the quantity of hair so please give some tips on it.
I was having some pain in my upper stomach few days ago but today it has became severe pain and I am also having vomiting and abdominal stool problem. So I went to local physician and he recommended me ultrasound and some check up. And in ultrasound it's fond that "The pancreas is mildly Echogenic exhotextere. Pancreatic duct is not dilated" and final impression:- PANCREATITIS. And in CBC report Total leucocyte count is 11,100 reference range 3500-10000 Platelet count 110000 Red cell count 3.66 million Packed cell volume 32.7% reference range 35% 50%. Rest other things where in normal range. Please help in knowing cause and cure of this.
I am 20 years old I hv sweat problem from child hood and consulted many doctors and I did not get relief from that. What should I do to get relief from this?
It is one of the most common expressions around, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. As apples have properties that no other natural product or fruit has and its advantages have been demonstrated over time.
It is possible to get these benefits from different other fruits, however; an apple combines everything and makes it easier. It has been proved again and again that if it is not straightforward, simple and quick, individuals will not deal with their well-being. Hence, here is a very simple way to be healthy. This is how an apple tends to keep the doctor away:
- Apples contain Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect your immune system. Many individuals who need Vitamin C in their diet have poor healing and tend to get injured effortlessly. Apple contains vitamin C in abundance and hence, are of great help.
- Prevent heart diseases: The reason it can prevent both coronary illness and cardiovascular diseases is because apples are rich in flavonoid. Flavonoids are additionally known for their cancer prevention qualities.
- Low in calories: A normal sized apple has between seventy to hundred calories. Eating an apple when craving sweet or chocolate can make the craving vanish since apple itself contains sugar, yet gives you just one-quarter of the calories.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of dissolvable fibre that brings down both pulse and glucose levels. It can likewise bring down the levels of LDL, which is the bad cholesterol in the body. Pectin, as different types of fibre, keeps up the strength of the digestive system. Apples are a fantastic source of pectin.
- Boron: A supplement found in abundance in apples, boron strengthens solid bones and a sound brain.
- Phenols: Apples contain phenols, which affect cholesterol. It decreases the bad cholesterol and builds up the good cholesterol. They keep LDL cholesterol from transforming into oxidised LDL, an extremely risky type of cholesterol, which can be destructive.
- Avoids tooth decay: Tooth decay is a contamination that truly harms the structure of your teeth, which is formed because of bacteria. The juice of the apples has properties that can kill up to eighty percent of those bacteria.
- Shields your brain from infection: This is something many individuals do not have the foggiest idea about. When you consider that your brain makes you the person you are, it gives you a rational point of view. Apple has substances called phytonutrients and these phytonutrients prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinsonis.
- Healthier lungs: People who eat five apples or more every week have brought down their respiratory problems like asthma.
- Forestall Cancer: Cancer tends to form in different areas and organs of the body and spreads later on. Apples focus on different tumours, for example, colon growth, prostate disease and breast cancer in ladies. Hence, its positive effects are not just limited to one type of cancer.
So grab an apple right away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.