Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. LuckyYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old female, I got married 4 years back I don't have a baby but conceiving a baby for I went to gyna she recommended me a USG of lower abdomen and the report was showing as" Parenchyma show few small cysts of diameters 0.6 to 0.7 cm. Please suggest is it harmful and is it curable and does it hve any problem in conceiving a baby?
The ovaries are the egg producing organs, an essential part of the female reproductive system, they are responsible for the production of estrogen and release an egg every month. If the egg is fertilized with a sperm it can result in a pregnancy.
Ovarian cysts are quite common among women. Ovarian cysts are known to be small sacs filled with fluid that are situated in the ovaries.
Causes of ovarian cysts: Among ovarian cysts, the most common one is called the 'functional cyst'. This type of cyst is generally formed during the process of ovulation, wherein either the eggs do not successfully release from the sac or the sac (follicle) fails to disintegrate properly after the release of the egg.
Certain factors that can cause ovarian cysts are:
- Age that is ovarian cysts are more likely to occur in women who have reached menopause
- Being overweight or obese
- Consumption of fertility drugs
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Family history of ovarian cysts and cancer
- Early menstruation, that is, the onset of the period before the age of 11
Symptoms related to ovarian cysts: Generally, ovarian cysts show no specific symptoms and are generally located during a physical examination or an ultrasound. But, in case you suffer from large cysts or those that have ruptured, you may experience certain signs like:
- Pain while having sex. Great discomfort may be felt, particularly when deep penetration is attempted.
- Pain in the lower abdominal and pelvic region. This pain may be intermittent or persistent. It can also vary from being mild to quite sharp.
- Irregularity in the menstrual cycle.
- An uncomfortable pressure in the lower abdominal and pelvic area.
- Acute pain in the pelvic area and the lower back all throughout the menstrual period.
- Pain in the pelvic area after a session of vigorous exercise or strenuous physical activity.
- A feeling of discomfort or pain while urinating or during bowel movements.
- Nausea, followed by vomiting.
- Pain in the vaginal area, or light bleeding.
- Problems with healthy bowel movements.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi I'm 25 years old I'm drinking womens Horlicks. But in ads thy show for above 30 years. Is that good to take. Pls kindly help.
Now pregnant 7 week 1 day full back pain and vomit last 3 month back apedix operation is don now pregnant 1.5 any problem please tel.
There are many contraceptive pills available over the counter which youngsters are tempted to buy and use as it seems to be the easy way out. Frequent and improper use of such emergency pills can lead to a lot of hormonal disturbances and the menstrual cycle goes topsy turvy. Then the dilemma starts. As it becomes difficult to interpret the cycle dates and erratic bleeding which happens is disturbing.
In my practice I have seen many young girls popping in pills randomly every now and then. Sometimes at weekly intervals as they are unable to manage the stress of their relationship getting disturbed. What youngsters should try and understand is there is nothing wrong in having pills for contraception but it should be done with proper guidance and the selection of the right pill for that particular individual is important which can be done easily by getting into consultation with a doctor. Need not necessarily be a gynecologist always.
Emergency pills are ok for once in a blue moon kind of use. But it should not become a habit.
Hy. I'm 19 years old girl. My menstrual cycle was normal till now. But I'm not getting it now. I had my last on 28 dec 2015. It should be on time but I still did not got it. Should I go see a doc. And yes my diet is not very good due to my busy schedule and I smoke. I can hve my dinner only. Breakfast and lunch are usually skipped. please help.
i have done my urine test .C bar is cleard but T is very light. So I am confused, am i pregnant or not ? Can i take myprog 200 tab?
I had a childbirth in 1993 through Vaginal where sister had put stitches. She said its dissolvable stitches however after a month it did not dissolve and I got fever. I had to get that remove from a normal physician. From then on I can feel there is something pointing in the surrounding area of my vagina at times my husband can also feel the pinch while intercourse and I have been getting recurring urine infection inspite of all measures to avoid it. I want to check is it possible that a small piece would be there inside the skin and causing this problem. If need to get it checked how can I do it? Thanks.
My period date is 30th january. I took i-pill in 20 minutes of having unprotected sex on 25th january. So please tell me that when will I get in period?
- Most women realize that what they eat during pregnancy can have important effects on the health of their baby. however, very few expecting mother know exactly what to eat and what to avoid.
- Like weight lifters building new muscle tissue after their strength training sessions, pregnant women’s bodies are in building mode. But instead of building your own muscle tissue, you’re building the baby’s tissue.