Find numerous Cosmetic Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic Physicians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Face Hair Removal Procedures
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Dull Skin
Submit a review for Dr. Ipshita JohriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I visited doctor for hair loss treatment , doctor listens to the problem carefully and minutely she identifies the issue ,she prescribes less medicine and practical treatments which are comfortable and economical also. I have seen growth in my scalp and PRP treatment done by doctor is very effective. I am fully satisfied by the treatments and recommend others also.Thank you doctor.
i consulted doctor for hair loss treatment , doctor prescribed me some medicines and then i undergone PRP and stemcell therapy as advised by doctor which was done professionaly in clinic ,now i have observed hair growth in my scalp bald areas.i recommend this for others also .thanks doctor.
Very good, polite and understanding doctor. very knowledgable. I was suffering from fungal infection and itching was very troublesome but i have great relief after taking the treatment. She explained me in detail about keeping the infection in control and treated me completely.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be inspiring, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thnku very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ipshita Johri to be practical. Good
Dr. Ipshita Johri provides answers that are caring. I will try it
Multani mitti is the most natural skin care product and can provide great benefit to the skin when applied in correct manner.
Here are 8 ways in which you can use Multani mitti -
- Dry skin- mix with fresh cream/ malai and chandan ( sandalwood powder) and apply for 20 minutes, dont wait for it to dry completely. Rub gently and remove with luke warm water after 20 minutes of application. USE ONCE A WEEK.
- Oily skin- mix with lemon/ orange juice and apply till the paste completely dries up on the face and changes color. Wash with cold water. USE THRICE A WEEK.
- Normal skin- Mix with cucumber/ tomato/ apple juice and apply till it dries. wash with normal water. Use twice a week.
- Black heads and pimples- Mix with water and apply a thick paste for as long as possible. Overnight application will shrink the pimple fastest.
- Hair conditioning- For migraine/ dry hair- Mix with milk and apply on scalp and hair for 30 minutes and wash with luke warm or cold water as per weather.
- Tan removal- Mix with mashed banana and apply on tanned area. Allow to dry completely and rinse.
- Wrinkles and loose skin- Mix with honey and rice flour and apply for 1 hour. Do not talk, smile or give any expressions till the mask is off your face. Wash with ice cool water.
- Dark circles- Mix with amlond oil+ vitamin E or potato juice or rose water and apply thin layer twice a day for 15 minutes. Rinse with ice cool water.
I have dark circles n black spots on my face n want some remedy to remove them permanently. Plzzz suggest any products or routine for it.
How to remove black spots on face like till and these spots are like never ending. They keep in increasing on my face. I have no acne problem so these are not related to acne. Please suggest some permanent solution to cure this problem.
How to get rid of fungal infection between two legs lots of itching and rashes and red patches type problem occurs please sir help I. M so affected.
I want to remove my body hair permanently I planned to buy permanent hair removal laser? Is it any problem to remove my hair myself? Please doc reply asap!
To get your skin glowing all along the winters, you can try the Skinfinity Winter WonderSkin therapy.
What is Skinfinity's Winter WonderSkin Therapy ?
1) Normally the human skin sheds out in about 28 days.
2) Aging, harsh weather, Pollution, unhealthy lifestyle etc lead to piling up of dead skin.
3) This dead skin prevents the moisture to get inside your skin, no matter how many types of products you apply.
Skinfinity's WonderSkin treatment Is a deep hydrating and nourishing therapy involving 3 steps.
Step 1: Dead Skin is removed by Microdermabrasion using diamond crystals and vacuum.
Step 2: Cocktail of Hydrating and revitalising ingredients are inculcated into the deeper layers of skin with Mesoporation.
Step 3: Gel therapy soaked in supreme ingredients forms a Moisture Blanket and locks the ingredients to improve skin quality.
Your hair is more than 70% of your selfie. Its an important part of the first reflection of your personality before you interact with anyone. That is why you get tensed at the 1st sign of hair fall. No matter how much you read about upto 100 hair falling each day being normal, it pinches you when you get a bunch of hair in your hands while you shampoo.
What is mesotherapy?
While a lot of hair salons offer wide variety of treatments to condition and improve the quality of hair. Mesotherapy is a simple 20 minute procedure to improve the health of hair roots and scalp, and ultimately stimulate better hair quality.
How is it done?
Mesotherapy is done using a cocktail of hair peptides and hair growth stimulants, where an electroporation machine is used to inculcate the ingredients deep into the hair roots to promote the overall health of hair.
What are the benefits of Mesotherapy on Hair?
- Stimulates hair growth
- Stops hair loss
- Improves hair quality
- Increases blood circulation of scalp
- Increases hair thickness
Who can get a Hair meso done?
Any one facing hair fall problem, slow growth of hair or who wants to maintain a good hair health can get a mesotherapy done by a dermatologist.
I have stretch marks due to weight gain and then due to weight loss it is been one year it is red somewhere and white somewhere. I want to know about cost and effectiveness of laser treatment.
I am 16 year old girl. I have very bad dark circles not only on lower side of my eye but also on upper side of my complete eye area. My total eye area is differently visible like a complete dark circle from rest of my face. And my colour is very fair so my face looks very horrible where my entire face is white with my eyes in whole of completely black. And in my right eye the black pigmentation has now increased from my eye to ear and day by day it is increasing and getting darker. I tried few procedures like potato papaya almond oil etc. But without any appreciable effect. Please help me doctor. My family members and friends always question as why I look like that which makes me to kill myself. I have lost every hope. Please recommend any effective treatment for it or any working or medicines which I should take from any dermatologist. Please. I shall be very thankful. After all the face holds the personality and I often become angry when anyone ask why I have dark circles! Pleaseeeee help me. :(:(:(:(:(:(
Hi, Can retinol cream work on one year old stretch marks. Please help. I want to erase my stretch marks or atleadt lighten it.
PRP is a latest, state of the art technology that employs non-surgical methods to stimulate hair growth in case of hair loss.
Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
How does PRP Work?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this, it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also the promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery.
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system.
- Autologous (from patient's own blood).
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns.
- An increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed.
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease the fibroblast proliferation.
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles.
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or post operatively.
PRP Facial (Vampire Facial)
The vampire facial involves topical application of the PRP combined with aeration of the skin with Micro Needling. The platelet-derived growth factors stimulate a healing response that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the skin’s tone and texture. PRP naturally improves all aspects of skin health:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s texture and tone
- Naturally increases collagen production
- Pore refinement
- Creates a natural glow
- Reduces acne scars
PRP Hair Restoration
PRP Hair Restoration is a non-surgical solution for hair loss in both men and women. Platelet Rich Plasma contains growth factors that naturally stimulate the development of new hair follicles while improving the health of existing hair follicles.
What to expect:
First, a blood sample is obtained and processed to extract the Platelet Rich Plasma. A topical anesthetic is applied to numb the area being treated. The PRP is then administered with a fine needle in a series of injections on the scalp.
Mild swelling and redness can be expected 1-2 days following the treatment. It is recommended to avoid vigorous activity until the swelling has subsided. There is no other downtime following the procedure. New hair growth can be seen as early as 2 months, but is typically evident between 5-8 months and will continue to improve up to a year after treatment.
Who should Not Have PRP treatment?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also, those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hairs which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing: All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
HOW LASER HAIR REMOVAL WORKS
Regardless of which area you're looking to de-fuzz, laser hair removal can help. In a matter of minutes, hair follicles are destroyed with minimal discomfort. Using highly concentrated energy, hair follicles are targeted and pulses of light are emitted. The laser's energy is attracted to the pigment of hair, the same way sunlight is attracted to darker clothing. For this reason, laser hair removal work best on those with dark, coarse hair and a fair complexion.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A LASER HAIR REMOVAL PROVIDER:
- The experience level of the treatment provider
- The quality of the hair removal equipment (lasers)
- The ability to safely treat all skin colors.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.