Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indu KaushikYour feedback matters!
My wife is trying to conceive for the last three years. We have spoken to many doctors and have undergone various tests which shows the reports of husband and my wife is perfectly fine We are not able to know the exact reason for this. Pls advice us for the same. She has undergone the Iuv tests also for 4 times. Looking forward.
Is it possible to decrease the size of boobs And if any medicine or Ayurvedic medicine so tell me the name Some body needs help.
I m a female of age 30, And having thyroid, my height 5'4" And weight 78, M over weight and having menstrual problem with Pcod. My periods are irregular and to get them on time I have to take med. Like meprate 10; Pls guide me to solve my menses problem and I m following your weight loss tips too to reduce my weight
I am 25 yr. Married before 6 month. I am getting white liquid flow in vagina. But not getting menses regularly. Kindly help me. Somtyms I get irritation in vagina.
Dear sir I and my girlfriend had a oral sex and I was sucking her breasts and she complains that she is having nipple pain and I was rubbing my penis on tip of her vagina without any discharge hence there would be any chance of pregnancy and major doubt is she is having a white discharge from vagina since a week or three how can it be controlled please suggest me.
Having intercourse during periods , does it reduce the flow of periods ? I had on my 2nd day and now on 4th day flow of periods has reduced.
Hello doctor. I am 24 yr old married (nov 2013) female, weight 5.4 inches (161 cm, weight 85kgs. Suffering with pcod since 1 year, with obesity from 6 mnths.& with thyroid from 4 mnths. Nw my tsh report is 5.6 & m using erithrodoxin 25 mg tablets for thyroid, my doctor suggested binhin, myonext tablets. And cant get feelins also. My husband's semen count is very good. I want to get pregnant fast, loss weight very fast. In howmany days I can get pregnant. Please give your valuable advices for me. And suggest effective diet chart. Thank you.
1. First, don’t isolate yourself – When you’re feeling lonely it is hard to go out and be with others who seem to be OK, and don’t really notice how lonely you feel. But putting up a wall and withdrawing from your friends will only intensify that sense of loneliness, and will further undermine your self-esteem.
2. Second, keep yourself busy – Do things that you normally enjoy with others. For example, listening to a band or maybe going to watch a game … or you could always try something that’s new, but interests you! That would allow you to connect in a non-threatening way … as it takes the focus off talking, and off you.
3. Third, be kind to yourself - It’s likely that you regularly beat yourself up, criticise yourself and are unrealistic in the kinds of expectations that you have for yourself. So what, if it goes wrong? You can always try again – just learn what you can from the experience. And notice your successes and the times when it goes well. It’s likely that this happens a lot more than you think!
4. Fourth, recognise that we ALL battle loneliness at times - You’re not some kind of freak – it’s actually quite normal. It something we’ve all known and understand.
5. Fifth, talk to someone you like and trust – It can really help to talk about your feelings with a family member, a friend or counsellor. It relieves some of the painful sense of isolation – and help to get your life back in perspective again.
I had taken meprate tables before I know I am pregnant. But I didn't get period. After 15 days I went to gynaecologist and through home pregnancy test she confirmed I am pregnant. I also used homeopathy medicine for hormonal balance 5 days before the test. Last 2 weeks back in ultrasound scan it showed I am 4 to 5 weeks pregnant. Does these tablets affect my pregnancy? I am getting slight pain in vagina and abdomen sometimes and after we had sex. Is sex safe during this time? I have pcod problem since 7 years.
Hi sir/ madam my age 30 year old and my wife 24 old now. We married before three years. After marriage my wife had pregnancy but after two month she got miscarriage. She got abortion through tablets. After abortion we took precautions for pregnancy up to six months. Six moths after abortion we had no precautions regarding pregnancy but still no conceived. Already we had taken all tests as seaman analysis, lh fsh, t3 t4 tsh, etc. We have taken thrice time iui. But there is no conceiving. Now what we will do. Please suggests us. Thank you
Food craving is absolutely normal during pregnancy. Junk food craving is a cause of concern, be it a pizza or a doughnut or any other junk food you can think of.
From the very onset of your pregnancy to delivery, you and your baby are undergoing constant changes. Major ones are:
- Food cravings
- Your weight
- Blood pressure fluctuation
- Blood sugar levels
- Mood swings
The following are the Do's and Dont's to ensure that your food cravings are healthy and benefit you and young one!
- Absence of Whole Grain: Fibre is a nutrient essential for energy and also helps in smooth bowel movements. The doughnut or pizza base does not have whole fibre even if they claim to, so there are more chances of you having bouts of constipation.
- Salt from Mayonnaise and Sauces: Without an extra blob of mayonnaise that Sub sandwich will not taste as good and moreover it has high amount of salt, which is just not friendly to a fluctuating blood pressure, it may also cause swollen feet due to water retention in your body.
- Limited Nutrient Quotient: Junk food has very limited meat or vegetables. The major portion of any junk food is the fattening, less nutrient cheese. This will surely affect the nutrient intake of the expecting mother and her baby.
- Sugars and Fats: Many expecting mothers have a craving for nibbling chocolates at unearthly hours. Foods high in sugar are known to cause mood swings and irritations. This could shoot up your blood pressure or even include gestational diabetes as a chain reaction.
- Expecting Mother to the Baby: By eating all the fast food which is fully loaded with sugar, salt and fat; rest assured it goes directly to the baby. Babies born obese and with other health disorders, tend to develop associated health disorders in their growing years or later on in life.
Tips to Stop Junk Food Cravings?
'You are what you eat' and so is your unborn baby. To make sure both of you get the rightly balanced, healthy, good nutrition, it is very important that you completely avoid fast food during pregnancy. Some tips to tackle junk food cravings:
- Clean your Kitchen Stock: Get rid of all junk food in the house and stock it up with healthy snacks – preferably organic. You can opt for baked options, rather than fried. Buying an oven is an excellent idea, so that you can make and eat tasty, healthy and nutritious snacks at home without preservatives and additives.
- Snack on Fruits and Nuts: These are so much better than artificially prepared munch bites you get from the local supermarkets. Have fruits and always keep dry fruits handy to fulfil the craving in you. Always eat fruits as soon as you cut them, as they lose their nutrients soon after they are cut.
- Photograph Therapy: Put up a nice, huge photograph of a curvy you, prior to pregnancy. The more you eat now, the harder you will have to struggle to get back into shape after delivery hence; this will surely make you strong enough to escape the lure of junk food.
It is important for you to always keep a watch on your pregnancy diet what you eat and want to eat. If you can't, do take the help of a family member or a friend to keep you away from junk food.
Hi. I have abortion on last month. Doctor told me to use Meprate Tablet. Can I know why should we use this tablet. Is There Any side Effects.
Hello doctor I am 26 years old. Me and my husband is ttc for past 1 year and 9 months. When I was 19 I was diagnosed with PCOS (no blood test only through scan) doc told me it is a minor one and nothing to worry. By the beginning of 2014 I started to gain weight (family hereditary) and missed periods for months (usually I used to have period on every month but not so regular). Then I consulted a gyno she did my blood test on 19Jun 2014 showing tsh 2.59 UIU/mL and prolactin 14.6 ng/mL. She gave me clomiphene citrate 50mg. And started a follicular study. I had a dominant follicle on my right ovary and she was ready to give an hcg shot. But since some personal problem I couldn't complete that. And an year later on September you consulted an ART doc. Again did a blood test (during my periods) shows FSH 4.69 mIU/ml LH 6.10 mIU/ml prolactin 26.21ng/no tsh 3.00uUI/ml. She did an SSG found a septum of 2cm and removed by hysterolap on 10oct15. She gave progynova tablets and I had periods using progesterone 400. My LMP was on 18th dec. I started cellophane citrate 100mg. On my 11th day a pelvic scan shows a dominant follicle in my right ovary sizing 11mm. On my 14th day it was 18mm. So doc suggested an hcg shot and I took it on my 15th day ie 1st Jan 16. The very next day she scanned again an said the follicle is in the process of ovulation and I had IUI. (my husband's results are good). Now I am 4 days late for my period. Yesterday (3rd day after missed period) I did a urine test (not a fresh morning sample) the result came negative. As of now I haven't checked pregnancy yet. Doctor gave me dydrogesterone 10mg. Why even if I ovulated I'm not pregnant and delaying period.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!