Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Garima Bhalla
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Garima BhallaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old. What is the correct age to wear braces .I have gap between my front teeth how much time will be required to close the gap completely using braces and can that be worn behind the teeth.
Can ent fix the jaw disallighment without surgery. I am suffering from jaw disallighnment from past 22 month my left side masseter muscle has grownout wards it feels very awkward.
I am 19 years old when I wake up on morning getting blood in teeth and bad smell in my mouth but I'm brushing well why the problem getting regular please sir give me a solution to the stop bleeding on teeth.
Recently I had a rct. The procedure went well but before placing the crown and before taking the measurement for the crown, the doctor did some final cutting and finishing of the tooth before taking the measurement, for that he did some cutting of the teeth from all around of that particular teeth. But from that day onward, I am having pain while chewing and drinking. If I put some pressure with the finger tip it gives immense pain. I am out of the town for a week so can't consultant him. So what could be the possibilities in such case. Kindly help. Thanks in advance.
Everybody burped around me or after talking to me, making me think I may have some kind of serious bad breath. Please tell me what might go wrong, I'm pretty frustrated.
I brush my teeth everyday .but still my teeth remain as they was .they look yellow and I also get saliva in my mouth along the day. Is there any remedy?
It's a myth that since a child's milk teeth are bound to fall off, they don't require any special care or dental treatment. Several researches and studies have proved that any decay or damage to a child's milk teeth leads to problems that affect the permanent teeth as well. Also, a mother's improper dental hygiene during pregnancy proves to be harmful for the developing baby. Here are some useful tips if you're planning a baby or if you already are a proud mother of one!
- Your dental health also contributes to your overall health. Just like you pay regular visits to your Gynaecologist during pregnancy, make sure you also find yourself a friendly, neighbourhood dentist to take care of yours and your child's teeth.
- The hormonal upsurge during pregnancy casts its effects on your gum health too. This leads to increased inflammation and plaque build-up in your oral cavity resulting in gazillions of bacteria in your mouth. What goes in your mouth, goes inside your body too. All these bacteria are transferred through the blood stream to your baby resulting in the following ill effects:
- Do not defer your dental treatment. Most dental treatments can be safely done during the second trimester. Any emergency dental problem can be taken care of after obtaining a consent from your gynaecologist.
- First visit, first tooth. The first milk tooh appears at 6 months of age and that's when you need to schedule your baby's first appointment with the dentist. Keep your kid's gum pads clean by wiping them with a clean wet gauze pad or wash cloth after every feeding. Start brushing your child's teeth with a kid-sized toothbrush when milk teeth begin to erupt. Don't let your child sleep with sweetened milk bottle or pacifier in the mouth.
- Be a role model. Overcome your own apprehensions related to dentistry and inspire your children to take care of their oral health. Good dental habits need to be taught at an early age. Monitor your kid's toothbrushing till 8-9 years of age. Teach them the importance of regular dental visits.
Follow these useful tips and pass on a healthy legacy to your child. A mother always wants to give the best of everything to her children and what's better than a healthy smile.