Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepti ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am getting itching and burning near the area of my vagina, what should I do? Please help me to know the reason of it.
I had unprotected sex twice on the same night during the days when I had the highest chance of getting fertilized. I took an I-Pill within 24 hours but I didn't bleed. I have taken the emergency contraceptive pill before and I have bled all the three times. Do I have a chance of getting pregnant or it is normal?
Pulmonary hypertension mainly occurs due to narrowing of the arteries of the lungs as a result of which the flow of blood is restricted. In this kind of condition, blood fails to carry oxygen to your heart and thus your heart gets adversely affected. The blood pressure of your body will get increased to a great extent if this situation remains untreated, thus leading to bdreadful consequenses, specifically situation like heart failure, serious pulmonary diseases, blood clots in lungs and congenial heart defects, etc.
There are certain forms of pulmonary hypertension, which are serious in nature and worsen with time, so much so that they are even fatal at times. It also includes forms which are non curable in nature, however, in order to improve the quality of life, symptoms can be reduced with proper treatment. The treatment for pulmonary hypertension is often complex and it takes some time to find the most appropriate treatment and requires extensive follow-up care. Your doctor might also need to change your treatment if it's no longer effective. However, when pulmonary hypertension is caused by another condition, your doctor will treat the underlying cause whenever possible.
Common Treatments for pulmonary hypertension:
- Blood vessel dilators (vasodilators): Vasodilators open narrowed blood vessels. They are one of the most commonly prescribed vasodilators for pulmonary hypertension is epoprostenol (Flolan, Veletri). The drawback to epoprostenol is that the effect lasts only for few minutes. This drug is continuously injected through an intravenous (IV) catheter via a small pump that you wear in a pack on your belt or shoulder.
- Ventavis: Another form of the drug, iloprost (Ventavis), can be inhaled six to nine times a day through a nebulizer, a machine that vaporizes your medication. Because it's inhaled, it goes directly to the lungs.
- Treprostinil (Tyvaso, Remodulin, Orenitram): It is another form of the drug, which can be given four times a day and can be inhaled or can be taken as an oral medication and can also be administered through injection.
- Endothelin receptor antagonists: These medications reverse the effect of endothelin, a substance in the walls of blood vessels that causes them to narrow. These drugs may improve your energy level and symptoms. However, these drugs shouldn't be taken if you're pregnant. Also, these drugs can damage your liver and you may need monthly liver monitoring.
- Sildenafil and tadalafil: Sildenafil (Revatio, Viagra) and tadalafil (Cialis, Adcirca) are sometimes used to treat pulmonary hypertension. These drugs work by opening the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow through more easily.
- High-dose calcium channel blockers: These drugs help relax the muscles in the walls of your blood vessels. They include medications, such as amlodipine (Norvasc), diltiazem (Cardizem, Tiazac, others) and nifedipine (Procardia, others). Although calcium channel blockers can be effective, only a small number of people with pulmonary hypertension respond to them.
- Soluble guanylate cyclase (SGC) stimulator: Soluble guanylate cyclase (SGC) stimulators (Adempas) interact with nitric oxide and help relax the pulmonary arteries and lower the pressure within the arteries. These medications should not be taken if you're pregnant. They can sometimes cause dizziness or nausea.
- Anticoagulants: Your doctor is likely to prescribe the anticoagulant warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven) to help prevent the formation of blood clots within the small pulmonary arteries. Because anticoagulants prevent normal blood coagulation, they increase your risk of bleeding complications. Take warfarin exactly as prescribed, because warfarin can cause severe side effects if taken incorrectly. If you're taking warfarin, your doctor will ask you to have periodic blood tests to check how well the drug is working. Many other drugs, herbal supplements and foods can interact with warfarin, so be sure your doctor knows all of the medications you're taking.
- Digoxin: Digoxin (Lanoxin) can help the heart beat stronger and pump more blood. It can help control the heart rate if you experience arrhythmias.
- Diuretics: Commonly known as water pills, these medications help eliminate excess fluid from your body. This reduces the amount of work your heart has to do. They may also be used to limit fluid buildup in your lungs.
- Oxygen: Your doctor might suggest that you sometimes breathe pure oxygen, a treatment known as oxygen therapy, to help treat pulmonary hypertension, especially if you live at a high altitude or have sleep apnea. Some people who have pulmonary hypertension eventually require continuous oxygen therapy.
- Atrial Septostomy: If medications don't control your pulmonary hypertension, this open heart surgery might be an option. In an atrial septostomy, a surgeon will create an opening between the upper left and right chambers of your heart (atria) to relieve the pressure on the right side of your heart.
- Lung Transplantation: In some cases, a lung or heart lung transplant might be an option, especially for younger people who have idiopathic pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- The complications need to be reduced by taking proper health care. Healthy diet needs to be taken regularly along with proper medications. Smoking should be stopped and exercising sessions should be attended daily without any fail
- Overweight or obesity needs to be controlled properly for reducing the complications. Specialized caring strategies need to be maintained for avoiding severe kinds of health complications that are quite annoying. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
Hi my age is 29 years. I have aborted in 2013 july in the 5th month for first pregnancy. Doctor told to wait for 6 months for next baby. We waited for 6 months, and we are planning for a baby but, we are not successful. We waited for an year. Till now we are not successful. From sep 2014 to till now I am in treatment of infertility. Last dec2014, it was confirmed, and it is weakly positive, and again aborted with in ten days. Doctor prescribed fertyle 50 mg, duposton hormone tablets and dexona 0.5 mg and every month on 12th day of my period one pubergen 5000 injection was given. I am using these medicines for the last 6 months, but we are not successful in getting baby. I want to know that these medicines are good or not .Now my question is whether we will continue the same doctor or change the doctor . Please provide your suggestions. It is helpful for me.
Hello, I had unprotected sex with my bf on 9th Nov, took ipill within 12 hrs, I have irregular periods, got my periods on 19th, it was heavy, lasted for 3 days, now I feel dizzy, tired, a bit of vomiting sensation, nowadays I crave for food, what should I do? Am I pregnant? Please reply I am scared.
I am 23 year old boy. me and my wife try to have baby but we are not able to conceive a baby we try from last 4 months. How we can conceive a baby. so, please tell me?
Hello doctor. I was due for my period on 7th may. But I had sex on 6th may. Which was unprotected though he did not ejaculate inside me. Are there chances of getting pregnant cause I did not get my period today as due.
I am a 40 years old woman and feel lack of energy after doing some easy tasks. Can you suggest me some energy boosters?
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much caloric energy/fat as calories from other sources? Is breast cancer inherited? Is greek yogurt healthier than regular yogurt?
I was diagnosed with pcos 4 months back on my left ovary and I want to conceive. Using metformin, ovabless since two months. Vil I conceive? What should I do to conceive?
Hi I get some white discharge sometimes is it normal or I am having some problem. It's not everyday.
Hi .im 37 weeks 5 days pregnant. Today Dr. ne report me mention kay P/A -UT-term relaxed Cephalic NE FHS+FM+ Dr. please tellme reports nrml hai kay?&nrml delivery ka chance hai kay? Mujhe koi pain feel nahi hora so Dr. suggest me kay karne se pain start ho ga normal delivery k liye please gve me rply as soon as possible Thanks.
I have 1 years 7 months old kid, but I have not got my monthly period. Can you pls suggest medicine to get my monthly periods.
What are the tips for a healthy lifestyle? being healthy these days is a tough task. I would like to know some tips for the same.
Eating healthy food item like fruits, green leafy vegetables, salad etc. We have always been hearing this from our elders about how a healthy body is key to a healthy mind. Trying to define health in a sentence is possible, but not justifiable because it is an umbrella term for a lot of aspects of our life. Being healthy is that state of our existence where we are happy, content and at the epitome of our fitness. Life is too short to fret over things that make us unhappy, so taking decisions that would make us content mentally and physically is the first step to attaining a healthy lifestyle. Now, one could easily start a debate here stating how eating unhealthy food or indulging in unhealthy habits also make people happy. Yes, they do, but that is a momentary gratification and with one single life, it is essential to think long-term.
This article will have certain tips that could help an individual fall right on track if he/she wants to jumpstart their healthy lifestyle.
- Eating healthy food items, should not feel or look like restriction. It should be a mentality, a lifestyle rather than being a meaningless difficult regimen.
- In order to avoid unhealthy snacking, it would be a good idea to keep those kinds of food away from the visual arena.
- It is not necessary to entirely cut off the love for sweets. It would be great to eat strategic sweets like dark chocolate to fulfil the cravings and not feel guilty about it.
- Carrying homemade lunch is a very good idea to keep oneself away from unhealthy restaurant food. The best part about this is that a lot of money is saved.
- Proper strategies can definitely get us going. For example, the veggies we eat do not necessarily need to be tasteless. In fact, adding some spices or sauces (made from vinaigrette and different seasonings) can not only make the food taste great, but also help bring out the innovations inside us.
- One great way we can keep ourselves motivated is by talking about the dietary plans and goals with a friend and discussing the major healthy lifestyle changes that have already been taken care of.
- Keeping a journal about the progress and also rewarding oneself on reaching small goals are amazing ways to keep going.
There are numerous tips for a healthy lifestyle, but one important advice is to avoid alcohol and also other addictive substances like nicotine (which means smoking cigarettes). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
My husband has obstruction issue with sperms. Which one is better to go for, IVF or surgery for blockage.
I have a wide vagina, can insert 3 fingers horizontally and it is difficult to feel my partner during penetration, I would like to know that with the given condition if someone fingers me or assaults me while I am asleep, will I get to know?
Menstrual Migraine can be termed as an extremely persistent headache that can happen just before, during or right after menstruation. Often, the feeling of nausea also keeps on lingering. The cause which triggers this type of migraine can be the fluctuating levels of oestrogen that a woman’s body experiences when she is on her periods.
What can be the possible treatment?
Application of ice pack or simply rubbing ice on your forehead can help lessen the pain a bit.
Relaxation exercises can be practiced to reduce the tension of the muscles.
Acupuncture therapy can also be done to improve the headache and it can further aid in relaxation of the muscles.
Over the counter painkillers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol can be taken for immediate relief.
Your doctor can also administer TRIPTAN (specific drugs used to treat the symptoms of migraine which work on the chemical receptors within the brain) if the pain is unbearable.
NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) can also be administered, only if they have been prescribed by the doctor, as the harmful effects of those drugs are aplenty.
Magnesium deficiency in the body is one of the most important causes for menstrual migraines. Thus, eating foods rich in magnesium such as dark leafy greens, nuts, whole grains, avocados, bananas, etc. and taking magnesium supplements or vitamins are advisable.
- There are certain foods which can even trigger such attacks. They include foods packed with monosodium glutamate (MSG), aged cheese and caffeine. Such foods should be strictly avoided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 25 year old I was plan for child. So what will I do. I period coming on this moth 12/2/16 so what should I do. I have completed 9month for marriage? Please suggest me the good thing?
A woman aspires to give her best in all spheres of life- home, child-care, social relationships and work. High expectations from oneself and those of others together cause great amount of stress among working mothers. Physical exercising help release endorphins in the body which are stress fighting hormones and help in relieving stress. Here is a list of fun physical exercises that working moms can choose their work-out regimen from and enhance their mental health.
- High energy activities: High energy aerobic exercises lead to an increased heart rate, which results in production of more endorphins that make the body fight stress naturally. They include running, skipping, dancing, etc. These also improve physical and mental health.
- Yoga: Yoga is excellent for stress relief. It involves movement and stationary poses or postures, along with breathing exercises. Yoga enhances the body's natural response to relaxation, making your life healthier.
- Tai Chi: Tai chi involves a series of flowing movements of the body along with breathing. Having its roots in martial arts, Tai Chi provides efficient stress relief.
- Pilates: This exercise involves a series of movements and exercises performed on a mat. Pilates enhance strength, flexibility, endurance and immunity of the body.
- Martial arts: Martial arts is an effective way of unleashing energy and venting out frustration, which result in reducing stress. There are different forms of martial arts to choose from, which include Judo, karate, Taekwondo and several others.
- Kick boxing: Kick boxing reduces stress to a great extent and involves punching and kicking, which is performed with discipline. Kickboxing incorporates a rigorous workout schedule and is a great way to vent out frustration and energy, releasing stress.
- Team sports: Team sports are an ideal way to relieve stress, work out and have fun, altogether. Playing tennis, cricket or football offers a double amount of stress relief. Playing with your family will encourage bonding, fun and help in relieving stress together.
- On the go exercises: Several exercises such as running or jogging and cycling allow you to have a break, breathe some fresh country air and get your mind freshened up. Along with the release of energy, travelling across beautiful places helps in stress relief.
- Meditation: Meditation is an amazing mind exercise for stress relief. It requires great concentration and must be performed in a quiet atmosphere. Peace of mind is obtained.
- Gym activities: A gym has a lot of exercising instruments and devices. They involve power and strength and energy is unleashed. This is an ideal vent for anger and frustration, which results in great stress relief. One of these exercises can be practised in isoltaion or a combination of exercises can be chosen from to suit your needs. Stress busting exercises should be practised regularly to maintain good mental health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor or ask a free question.