Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arti TondonYour feedback matters!
I hav light periods in wich only 1st 2 days little bleeding n then 3 -4 days just spotting. Wat to do? Also I can not use any sort of sanitary napkin as it causes severe rashes. I can use only soft cotton cloth Pls help.
My gf's boobs are getting loose. What should I do? May I not press her boobs or not? Please tell me what is the solution? Is there any solution to make them shapeful?
I am a nursing mother of a 3 month old and have experienced a drop in my milk supply. Could you please advise any supplements I can take? I have tried lactonic granules but not of much drastic effect.
I got married a year ago n conceived after a month but had a miscarriage within one month. I was suffering from breast pain before marriage. After my miscarriage it got frequent. I went to diagnose n found that I have multiple fibrocyst in my left breast. Since last two weeks I am suffering with irregular menses with extension of almost 10 days After my miscarriage we did not try to conceive but now we are planning for it. I want to know will it affect my fertility and do I have to take any precautions and further tests.
I am working women. I am working as assistant professor. My job timing is 10: 00 am - 5: 30 pm. I have 16 month old baby. I feel always fatigueness. What can I do so I become more energetic everyday. My age is 31 year.
I m 5 weeks pregnant. Can I have flex seeds during my pregnancy and fill when should I have it. Is it good for the baby.
Now I am 8th month pregnant. Scanning has done. In that placenta position is Anterior well in upper uterine segment has given what does it mean? Is it for normal delivery baby position or not?
I have first time sex 1 month ago, then after some days my breast size get increased suddenly. please tell me what is this. Or this is a sign of pregnancy?
Hi, I had done my follicular study and on 15 th my follicular size is 21.8 doc give me shot of 10000 iu to rupture it. And I had intercourse with my husband on 16 th around 3 pm. And egg rupture in 17th around 9 am .My question is there any possibility of preg. as doctor advised me to have relationship on 17 the day egg has rupture and the very next day on 18But due to some reason we had relationship on 16th before the egg rupture nd no intercourse after that. And I have pcod and am taking bigomet sr 500 twice daily nd bharglob injection on every 21 day because of multiple miscarriage at 7 weeks because of no heartbeat.
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples. Here's how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
- It is due to oiliness present in the milk, cause excess secretion of Sebum.
- Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
- Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
- Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
- Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
- Discontinue milk intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
- Switch to organic milk products only: If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
- Organic almond milk without added sugar
- Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
- Natural coconut cream
- Take milk with haldi only, as plain milk can cause
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains Omega-6 fats, which causes skin inflammation and swelling of acne. Further, oily and spicy foods, over use of cosmetics and certain face creams etc. all can cause acne, therefore it is advisable to avoid them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.