Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 23 years old I have 6 month baby after my 2nd delivery and family planning my belly size is not normal. How to reduce that and I can do crunch exercise or not.
Hi, Actually my brother got married in Feb 2012, He got one baby in 2nd Sep 2013, After that my brother's wife got pregnant with in 3 months in month of Dec 2013, in feb 2014, She abort it, after 6 months again she got pregnant in Sep 2014 for this delivery she got a boy with in 8 months (5th April 2015 ), With in 3 days Her baby had died (8th April 2015), Now She again pregnant 2 months is over. Please tell me for this delivery what will effect of her body and Coming this child, will generate any serious problems coming few months?
A bone fracture occurs when a strong external force is applied on the bones causing it to break. It is an extremely painful condition that results in days of immobility and rest.
There are several reasons which can result in bone fracture, some of them being:
- Injuries caused in sports: Any sport requires and demands extreme physical exertion and participation. Being involved in any sport therefore automatically increases your risk of incurring injuries. Bone ractures therefore are mostly reported during sports.
- Osteoporosis: Due to the deficiency of calcium, the bones of both men and women tend to get weak and more susceptible to fracture and breakage. It is one of the primary causes that lead to bone fracture.
- Osteomalacia: This also refers to a condition wherein the bones become weak and brittle. Much like osteoporosis, osteomalacia too significantly contributes to instances of bone fractures.
- Osteosarcoma: This is a rare form of bone cancer that most often develops either near the femur or near the shinbone. An instance of this form of bone cancer is most often found in children and weakens the bone, consequently leading to fractures.
Though there may be different causes of broken fractures, its symptoms remain similar. Some of them are:
- Swelling: One of the most common symptoms of bone fracture is perceptible swelling. If any of your bone is fractured, that particular part will be visibly swollen.
- Deformity: Bones give your body the shape it has, thereby, any fracture anywhere would inevitably manifest itself as a clear deformity of that particular part.
- Extreme pain: It goes without saying that a bone fracture would entail excruciating and extreme pain. This pain sharply increases with mobility thereby necessitating complete rest.
- Temporary loss of function: The part of the body where the bone is broken temporarily becomes dysfunctional. For instance, if the bone in your hand is broken, you will find it extremely difficult to move and do any work with it.
Does the penis shrink due to non usage? my wife is not interested in sex and we have sex only once or twice a week. We are in our mid thirties. She is generally disinterested in sex and thinks of it as dirty. All this, despite having a 4 year old son.
I am 21 years old female. I am having less blood percentage of 5. Is beetroot enough to increase blood percentage. What type of food should I add to increase blood percentage. Is medicines solv s my problem?
My wife age is 44 years and her date stopped from last two months what should she do in this situation ?
I am having irregular periods since past 3 months. The flow is next to no flow at all. I have done my sonography and it is told that I have pcod. My weight is 83 kgs. I am completely on diet now. I am an allergic asthmatic, with allergy to gramflour. I used to consume a lot of beetnenal randomly which increased my weight. Presently I am on allegra m, Allegra 180, Deriphyln 150. I took Deviry 10 mg for 5 days and after that one week passed. I started deviry again, and after 3 tablets, I had my period this month (Now flow)
She is on second last day of periods and we had unprotected sex. I did not ejaculated completely but not sure about few drops. So to reduce risk I gave her contraceptive pill. So I want to know is there any chance of her getting pregnant.
I am 30 years old and my wife 28 years old after our 2 years of married life we do sex last 2 months contentiously and 6 months approximately but still we dont have baby. Kindly give any tips. All the basic test we have done and all are positive.
Dr. I am getting light periods from last 20 days, I am very concerned. Please advise if every thing is okay.
My girl have an pregnancy test nd its is negative but still his periods has not occur almost 7 days late so can uh help me.
I am 25 year old and suddenly noticed that I am missing on my periods. I had periods in sep but missed in oct and then had in nov but missed in dec again. Can you please suggest the reason and some cure to it.
My sister is 40 years old. She is suffering left breast lump. She is also taking homeopathic medicine for it last two months but no relief. She complaining pain in left breast continually. Today her mammography of left breast is done. It is the report - Radiological findings - there are increased radio density area seen in left breast. No abnormal calcification seen in left breast. No disruption or destruction of overlying skin of left breast seen. Left nipple appear normal. On ultrasonomamography there are irregular hypo echoic masses with internal echoes measuring approx 3.5 * 2.1 cm & 4.5 * 2.9 cm size seen in upper medial and lower medial quadrant of left breast. Impression -? Multiloculated left breast abscess. Advice -FNAC. Please suggest treatment.
My daughter is 14 years old and started having her menstrual cycles from the age of 11. From last four times, her cycles has reduced to 18-20 days, instead of normal 30 days. Is it worrisome? Should we show her to a doctor?
Hello I have been diagnosed with pcod and want to conceive but not succeeded and my weight is 66 kg and height is 4.11 feet. So I want to loose some weight so kindly suggest me the diet plan accordingly.
What is spinal stenosis: The narrowing of the gaps in the spine or the backbone is called as spinal stenosis. This leads to pressure on the nerves and the spinal cord. 5% of cases of spinal stenosis are seen in the low back of the lumbar spine. In some cases the narrowing of the spine leads to the compressing of the nerve root, which leads to pain in the leg.
Causes of spinal stenosis: It can be caused by aging, arthritis, trauma to the spine, spondylolisthesis and tumor of the spine
Symptoms of spinal stenosis: There is constant pain in the back and legs as stenosis pinches the nerve responsible for sensation and muscle power. Other symptoms are numbness and tingling in the legs, frequent falling and pain while walking.
Treatment of spinal stenosis:
- A routine program with exercises and physical therapy are the best treatment for spinal stenosis. The exercises are not a complete cure but they are beneficial in keeping the patient active. A physical therapy can be supervised and once the period of the same is over people easily transition to the exercise program. The key for exercise is starting slowly in order to build strength.
- Generally, the patients are counseled not to perform strenuous activities as that might worsen the symptoms of spinal stenosis. In case of lumbar stenosis, patients find it comfortable when they are flexed forward. The doctor might recommend walking while being bent over and leaning when using a walker if not walking upright; sitting in recliners is also recommended instead of straight back chairs.
- Injections of cortisone are usually given in the epidural space. This is believed to relieve the symptoms of spinal stenosis temporarily. Though there have been studies which question the use of these injections as they lead to the risk of osteoporosis related fractures. This is still being pondered over by the doctors as a suitable treatment option as it has its own benefits and risks.
- Medications such as the anti inflammatory medicines like ibuprofen or aspirin are helpful in controlling the symptoms of spinal stenosis. Narcotic drugs might also prove to be helpful if used with care and for a short while. This is helpful for severe pain related to the nerves. Muscle relaxants like gabapentins might also be recommended. In some case antidepressants might also be given to provide relief from pain.
Though side effects are a concern when using these medications and the patient should let the doctor knows about their allergies.