Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best ENT Specialists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Mr. Abhinav SinghYour feedback matters!
I have problem of running nose and sneezing I am consulting doctor since last 1 month and no improvement these most reputed doctor but for me nothing is working they give nozal spray and medicine but not worked.
Gm Dr. I am suffering from Rhinitis & frequent sneezing with sore throat, can you tell me medicine for this?
Sir am feeling something stuck in my throat after having my food. After eating food I feel something stuck in food. Kindly resolve. And I also feel burning sensation in throat repeatedly.
I am now 70 years old having snoring problem since many years. I sleep well but the sound is nuisance to others. Please suggest cure.
Are you aware of the causes and symptoms of vertigo? Also known as bhrama, vertigo is a balance disorder. It is also referred to as a spinning sensation and head rush. A sense of spinning of the nearby surroundings is experienced by a person affected with vertigo. Standing in an upright position becomes difficult. The onset of this condition occurs in several ways. Ayurveda has a complex explanation for vertigo or bhrama, which is as follows:
According to Ayurveda, vertigo is caused because of your pitta and vata doshas.
- When the vata and pitta doshas get excited, an abnormal functioning of the balance mechanism within your inner ear is caused.
- A vestibular imbalance, or an imbalance in the inner part of your ear is the primary cause of vertigo. It disrupts the coordination of a stimulus and response.
- Any defect or disruption in the proper flow of oxygen to the ear can result in vertigo attacks.
Factors causing imbalance in doshas
- Viral infections like common cold
- Ear problems like discharges, infections in the ear cavity, and perforation of the eardrum
- Certain cardiovascular diseases such as low blood pressure, valve diseases, and improper heart rhythms
- Migraine and anemia
- Certain neck ailments such as cervical spondylosis
- Arthritis and injury to the head that leads to concussions
Several Ayurvedic herbs and remedies are used for the treatment of vertigo. These herbs are added to a patient’s regular diet. They are as follows:
- Ashwagandha improves the flow of oxygen in your body. It is commonly used for dealing with respiratory problems that result in vertigo or bhrama.
- Ginkgo is the most effective Ayurvedic herb for curbing all forms of circulatory problems. It enhances the flow of oxygen to various parts of your body. It is ideal for the reduction and elimination of vertigo. It also cures ringing in the ears, which is a common vertigo symptom.
- The roots of the vacha tree are effective in giving relief to vertigo patients.
- A concoction made of Guduchi Kasaya is effective in curing a vertigo. One should have 30ml of the concoction every morning, at least half an hour before breakfast.
- Other important Ayurvedic remedies that help with vertigo management include Triphala, Sarpagandha, Yogendra rasa, Saraswatarishtha, and many others.
It is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting Ayurvedic treatment for vertigo on your own. He will be able to diagnose your condition and severity, and accordingly prescribe the best treatment.