Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A.L. Das
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. A.L. DasYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering with mild acne from previous 4_5 year and I took lot of medicines for it but nthg worked over my pimples but after taking medicines from doctor Al dass I got lot of improvements and now I have no pimples on my face I want to recommend him to everyone
It was timely and satisfactorily. Effectiveness of suggested treatment is to be evaluated
G C Karan
Liked his approach to patient, I am cure of the problem, just with one consultation
Amazing he has great treatment. Thanks doc
Hi sir I am 25 years old, my hair is getting grey and its falling continuously and now it's density is very low. Please tell me solution.
I am loosing my hair. Not in one particular plce but through out the scalp. recommend me diet and shampoo.
My age is 21year. I am fear bt skin is not glossy. Too dull.& I have dark circles. Please give me some advice.
My face is too much oily. I have used oil control face wash bt did not get any fruitful result. What should I have do?
Respected sir or mam I used berberis aquifolium mother tincture for a acne or pimple free clear brighter glowing skin how many days I used continuously berberis aquifolium can any side effects of this homeopathy medicine when I stop to use this medicine can my skin glow has been reduced or it remain same please ans my question.
I have some pores in my face by the pimples. I used more medicines. But my pores are not clear. So please help me.
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.