Doctor in Premium Health Clinic
Treatment of Headaches
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Constipation
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Fatigue
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Submit a review for Premium Health ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
she is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. I found the Premium Health Clinic itself quite pleasant. I am so happy that I chose the Anju Vohra for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have body weakness. Many people gave very positive feedback for the Anju Vohra. she is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Premium Health Clinic. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best.
I was taking gain weight treatment for such a long time. I was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Anju Vohra. The overall atmosphere in the Premium Health Clinic is very soothing.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my hair loss. I am so thankful to Dr Anju Vohra has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. The guidance of Dr Anju Vohra gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
I was having this headaches, but the causes were not clear. I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Anju Vohra treated me was the best. Her advice and prescription has helped me immensely. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. A friend of mine referred to Dr Anju Vohra. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of diabetes. Anju Vohra has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my diabetes problem until I consulted her.
She is very professional and is a really patient listener. I was shocked to know that I am not able to lose weight. I remember, I read an article Dr Anju Vohra in the paper and made contact. Dr anju certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. Hygiene is very important, and I must Premium Health Clinic was extremely clean.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my allergy problem.With great ease dr Anju Vohra explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out at her clinic Premium Health Clinic in Delhi .I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
We consulteddr Anju Vohra at Premium Health Clinic in Noida for our son as he was suffering through anorexia for the past 2years. She is very good doctor, has lots of patience and used to answer all questions we asked. Her treatment was very nice.
Premium Health Clinic in Noida by dr Anju Vohra is a very nice clinic and has a very caring and supporting staff. She is very professional and understanding. I visited her for my treatment of acne and pimples.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thanks a lot for your valuable tips to increase height...i would be following your instructions... Thank you
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from back pain like this.I owe him dr Anju Vohra a big thanks for making me fine again. she can be consulted at Premium Health Clinic in Noida.
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, helped me improve my health and saved my life. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be caring. Thank u madame... is any kind of hospitalization needed?
she is really a good doctor. She listened to all my issues very patiently and provide medicine for root cause.
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot doctor Anju... You described very well
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u so much for ur response nd helpful advice..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be very helpful. Thank u
Vijesh K Vijayan
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be very helpful. Nice
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot mam
Arthritis refers to any disorder or condition that causes pain in the muscles or joints and the connective tissues of the body. Rheumatism and arthritis are among the most common types of chronic disease which worsen with age, and the problems aggravate with the onset of other medical conditions. The condition is basically a manifestation of an autoimmune disease that comprises joint inflammation and other marked deformities.
Arthritis literally translates to inflammation of the joints. Any joint can be affected and it can cause the following problems:
- Pain with movement, thereby reducing movement
- Stiffness of the joint, usually in the morning
- Swelling around the joint
- Warmth around the joints
- Redness of the joints
Arthritis can be of multiple forms – chronic or acute – and can be of different types.
- Osteoarthritis which is usually associated with old age and is due to wear and tear and reduced elasticity. Obesity, sedentary lifestyle, and muscular disorders increase the chances of developing osteoarthritis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis, which is an autoimmune condition and also causes dryness of eyes and mouth along with nodules in the skin
- Septic arthritis, associated with an infection
- Traumatic arthritis, often associated with a trauma or accident, and involves only the joints in the area of injury
- Allergic arthritis, due to allergic reactions
- Juvenile arthritis, which is seen in the teenage group, and produces limping due to inflamed joints.
Homeopathic treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Homeopathy believes in treating the whole body and not just the symptoms. Arthritis, unless associated with a trauma, is a chronic condition and therefore is better treated holistically. This is where homeopathy assumes a greater role than allopathy. Homeopathy believes that certain remedies work wonders for treating arthritis. At the same time, lifestyle changes are also required to reduce the impact on the joints.
Homeopathy offers a much better treatment option for people suffering from Arthritis. That is because Homeopathy does not aim at providing short term relief for arthritis. On the contrary, Homeopathic medicines for arthritis are aimed at completely curing and eradicating the inflammation of the joints. Of course, this requires some time as the immune system has to get back into its original shape where it recognizes one’s own body as a friend and not as an enemy. In my experience, Homeopathic treatment is by far the best treatment for arthritis when one considers the long term effects of the treatment.
In addition to these specific remedies, homeopathy also believes in overall lifestyle changes to improve quality of life in people with arthritis.
- Diet changes to ensure all essential nutrients are available. Increase consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and dairy products. Reduce processed foods, saturated fats, salt, and sugar.
- Regular exercise to maintain mobility of joints
- Weight management
- Stress management
- Walking aids if required, which can reduce additional stress on the affected joints.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne usually appears on your face, neck, chest, back and shoulders. These areas of skin have the most oil (sebaceous) glands. When your body produces an excess amount of sebum and dead skin cells, the two can build up in the hair follicles. They form a soft plug, creating an environment where bacteria Propionibacterium acnes can thrive. If the clogged pore becomes infected with bacteria, inflammation results. Acne signs and symptoms vary depending on the severity of your condition:
- Whiteheads (closed plugged pores)
- Blackheads (open plugged pores — the oil turns brown when it is exposed to air)
- Small red, tender bumps (papules)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at their tips
- Large, solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin (nodules)
- Painful, pus-filled lumps beneath the surface of the skin (cystic lesions)
Factors that may worsen acne:
- Hormones. Androgens are hormones that increase in boys and girls during puberty and cause the sebaceous glands to enlarge and make more sebum. Hormonal changes related to pregnancy and the use of oral contraceptives also can affect sebum production.
- Certain medications. Drugs containing corticosteroids, androgens or lithium can worsen acne.
- Diet. Dairy products and carbohydrate-rich foods such as bread, chips ,chocolates may trigger acne.
- Stress. It can make acne worse.
- Wash problem areas with a gentle cleanser If you tend to develop acne around your hairline, shampoo your hair every day.
- Avoid irritants. You may want to avoid oily or greasy cosmetics, sunscreens, hairstyling products or acne concealers. Use products labeled water-based or noncomedogenic.
- Avoid foods which trigger acne like dairy,chocolates.
- Do not pick your acne as they lead to scars.
- Do not sleep at night with cosmetics on.
- Apply aloe vera gel and drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
Role of Homoeopathy for acne:
Homeopathy offers very safe and natural treatment for acne. Homeopathic medicines for acne work internally, in a very gentle and effective way, without any harsh external applications. Rather than suppress acne, Homeopathic medicines treat the condition at the root. These medicines, which are safe from any adverse side effects.
Important Homoeopathic medicines for acne are-Berberis .aquifolium,Pulsatilla,Hepar.Sulph, Sulphur, Silicea.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The kidney is a vital organ that regulates the levels of fluids, minerals, salts, and other such substances in our body and when this balance gets disrupted, it results in the formation of Kidney stones. This problem is medically known as Nephrolithiasis and can cause pain when the stone moves about the urinary tract.
Types of Kidney Stones
There are several types of kidney stones and knowing the same can help in determining the cause and offer a valuable insight into how to get rid of them. The common variants of kidney stones are:
- Calcium stones- This is the most common type of kidney stones which are usually found in the form of calcium oxalate. It is a natural substance available in foods and also produced daily by the liver. Certain fruits, nuts, vegetables, and chocolate have high oxalate content. High doses of vitamin D, metabolic disorders, and intestinal bypass surgery can increase the concentration in the urine.
- Struvite stones- This type of kidney stones form in response to infection, and they can grow fast and become large in size within a short span of time with few or no symptoms.
- Cysteine stones- When a person has a hereditary disorder causing the kidneys to give out too much of amino acids or cystinuria, then cysteine stones start forming.
- Uric acid stones- When a person does not drink enough amount of water or lose too much fluid or eat a high amount of protein on a regular basis then he or she may have uric acid stones.
Causes and Risk Factors
Kidney stones tend to have no definite or a particular cause even though numerous risk factors can surge the risks. Kidney stones are formed when the urine contains an excessive amount of crystal-forming substances including uric acid, oxalate, and calcium. Also, when urine lacks the crucial substances which may prevent the crystals from sticking together, the formation of kidney stones can occur.
A person with a family history of this problem is likely to have kidney stones. Other risk factors include dehydration, certain diets, obesity, digestive diseases, surgeries, and other medical conditions such as renal tubular acidosis, cystinuria, and hyperparathyroidism.
Lifestyle changes recommended to improve the situation
Lifestyle changes can indeed dramatically reduce the occurrence of kidney stones.
- Drinking more fluids can reduce the recurrence of stones by 40% and risk is reduced by 80%. Also, the urinary system is healthy and is flushed out of toxic chemicals.
- Follow a diet rich in fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce salt, sugar, and animal protein.
- Limit the consumption of foods with high oxalate content. If you have calcium oxalate stones restrict foods rich in oxalates like beets, okra, spinach, sweet potatoes, nuts, tea, chocolate, black pepper and soy products.
How Homoeopathy is beneficial to break down Kidney stones?
Although Kidney stones are considered a case of surgery, but with Homoeopathic medicines we can break down and dissolve Kidney stones and help to pass the dissolved stone without surgical intervention. Not only does Homoeopathy treat Kidney stones, it also has shown remarkable results in treating the recurrent tendency towards formation of kidney stones. Homoeopathic medicines beneficial to treat kidney stones are: Lycopodium, Berberis.vulgaris, Sarsaparilla, Cantharis and Hydrangea to name a few.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Obesity is a lifestyle disorder where a person has too much body fat. Weight that is higher than what is considered as a healthy weight for a given height is described as overweight or Obesity.
Body Mass Index, (BMI) is used as a screening tool for obesity. Body Mass Index (BMI) is a person's weight in kilograms divided by the square of height in meters.
- If your BMI is 25.0 to <30, it falls within the overweight range.
- If your BMI is 30.0 or higher, it falls within the obese range. Obesity happens over time when you eat more calories than you use.
The balance between calories-in and calories-out differs for each person.
Factors that might affect your weight include your genetic makeup, overeating, eating high-fat foods, not being physically active, medical ailments like hypothyroidism, depression,polycystic ovarian disease, hormonal changes during pregnancy and menopause ,lack of sleep .
Risks associated with Obesity:
If you're obese, you're more likely to develop a number of potentially serious health problems, including:
- High Cholestrol
- Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Breathing disorders, including sleep apnea
- Gallbladder disease
- Gynecological problems, such as infertility and irregular periods
- Osteoarthritis Knee
- Fatty Liver
- Social stigma leading to isolation and depression.
Coping Strategies: The goal of person wanting to lose weight should be make changes in your eating habits and increased physical activity. To lose weight, you need to burn more calories than you take in.
- Dietary Changes: These include calorie cutting, eating lower energy density foods which help you feel full for longer periods, healthier plant based and lean meat diet.
- Exercise and be active.
- Sleep on time.
- Drink water throughout the day to keep your metabolic rate high.
- Homoeopathic Medicines: These medicines are safe and free from any side-effects and help you lose weight by increasing your metabolism, improving your digestion and creating a sense of fullness.
This causes less food intake and so less fat build-up. Homoeopathy treats each person individualistically by knowing the cause of his obesity.
Few homoeopathic medicines for weight loss are- Calcarea .carb, Phytolecca.b, Ammonium.carb,Graphites and Kali.carb.
The human lungs are an intricate and a vital organ of the body. This organ is responsible for filtering the air you breathe, separating the oxygen and infusing it in the blood to be used by the body. The lungs have multiple tube-like structures within it, known as the bronchial tubes. The lining of these tubes may become inflamed due to a bacterial or viral infection and thus result in bronchitis. However, a significant percentage of bronchial inflammation or bronchitis is also caused by allergies. Inflammation causes swelling which not only results in breathing difficulties, but also causes other problems as well such as excess production of mucus, painful coughing and heaviness in the chest area, etc.
Homeopathic approach towards curing allergic bronchitis
Homeopathy is a form of medication which is symptom based and takes into account the general disposition of the person along with the apparent symptoms. Thus, prescribing medications also differs according to the differences in each patient. Some of the more well-known homeopathic medications usually prescribed are mentioned below. However, you should consult a homeopathic doctor first as they would be able to evaluate your condition best and then prescribe the correct medications accordingly.
- Arsenica Album: This medication is usually prescribed for people who have general weakness in the body that accompanies bronchitis. Some of the other indications wherein Arsenica Album may be prescribed may include restlessness and increased coughing after midnight and wheezing.
- Antimonium Tartaricum: This is another very effective medication when there is rattling in the chest. However, although you can feel a lot of mucus within, very little of it tends to come out. Antimonium Tartaricum is very effective in such cases. Another indication for this medication is the worsening of the coughing after eating.
- Pulsatilla: If you have a lot of mucosal discharge after coughing which is yellow to greenish in color, then Pulsatilla may be prescribed for you. Some of the other indications wherein Pulsatilla is usually prescribed are a lack of thirst and the cough worsening while lying down which may force you to sit up. Cough also tends to be loose in the morning and becomes drier in the evening.
- Bryonia: Another allrounder medication very effective in treating multiple disorders, Bryonia is very effective in treating Bronchitis as well. Some of the indications where this medication is prescribed would be – extreme thirst, dry cough, dryness of the mucosal membranes in general, pain in the head and chest while coughing and the cough starting when getting into a warmer room.
- Hepar Sulph: An overtly increased sensitivity to cold air or coldness, in general, is the prime indicator for this homeopathic medication. Any exposure to coldness immediately triggers a cough and the coughing tends to be worse in the morning. You may also rattle excessively from cold and wheezing may also be present.
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your to-do list seems endless, deadlines are fast approaching and you find yourself saying I cannot cope any longer? Stress is primarily a physical response. When stressed, the body thinks it is under attack and switches to ‘fight or flight’ mode, releasing a complex mix of hormones and chemicals such as adrenaline, cortisol to prepare the body for physical action. Prolonged stress if taken on a daily basis can lead to increase in sugar and blood pressure levels, and a decrease in libido.
Symptoms to identify, if you are stressed are: Becoming easily agitated, a feeling of losing control, poor self-esteem, difficulty in relaxing your mind, constant worrying. On the Physical front, you may feel low on energy, have vague muscular pains, headaches, insomnia, dry mouth, clenched jaw, grinding teeth, being nervous and shaking, catching colds frequently and experience poor appetite
Each one of us faces a little stress every now and then, but if this stress becomes chronic, we should be careful as it leads to many diseases like Cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, depression, anxiety, obesity, loss of libido, IBS to name a few.
Homoeopathy believes in mind body connection between diseases (Psychosomatic Illness). Medicines in Homoeopathy are selected based on causative factor of your illness thereby treating you as a whole and removes the root cause of illness. Homoeopathic medicines are totally safe and free from any side effects,
Homoeopathic medicines to treat stress are:
Argentum Nitricum: This medicine tops the list of medicines for stress and is suitable for Type A personality who are always hurried,impatient, prone to diarrhoea from stress and anxiety and crave for sweets.
Nux Vomica: This medicine is suited to people who are perfectionist and easily irritable. They suffer from chronic constipation.
Kali Phos: Suitable for people who are overworked mentally and have a “Burn out” state of mind and suffer from Insomnia. Suitable for students and researchers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a hormonal system disorder occurring in women of reproductive age. It is also known as Stein-Leventhal syndrome. PCOD refers a unique set of symptoms, which occur when there is a hormonal imbalance in a woman’s body. The symptoms include late or no periods, pain in the pelvic region, heavy bleeding during periods, weight gain, growth of facial hair, acne and difficulty in conception or getting pregnant.
Cysts develop in the ovaries, which cause hormonal imbalances like the levels of androgen get raised more than the normal limits. Although androgens are the hormones for male, they are present in minor quantities in normal females. With the increase of androgen levels, it creates a disturbance in normal ovulation cycle leading to disturbance in menses.
All PCOD patients are advised to lose weight and do regular exercise. The common symptoms includes irregular menses, growth of facial hair and other parts of the body like arms, abdomen, chest, legs and fingers. An ultrasound examination can confirm the ovarian cysts. PCOD can lead to complications like type 2 diabetes, raised cholesterol levels, infertility, depression, cancer of uterus.
The conventional system of medicine has no cure for PCOD. Homeopathy however, offers the best alternative as it concentrates on treating and curing the root cause of the problem. Homeopathy believes that the human body is designed by nature to keep itself disease free and when its own internal vitality is unbalanced, the body becomes prone to disease. Once the vitality regains its original balance, the human body is able to nurse itself back to health without any external aid.
1. Apis Mellifica is best homeopathic medicine for the treatment of PCOD with stinging pains in the ovarian region coupled with tenderness over abdomen and uterine region.
2. Pulsatilla works great for patients of PCOD who suffer from scanty and late menses. It is suited for young girls in whom the PCOD starts at puberty.
3. If a person suffering from PCOD with bearing down pains from the back and abdomen, then Sepia works like magic. The menses are irregular with too late and scanty or early and profuse. The patient is irritable and indifferent.
4. Lachesis is for patients with aversion to tight clothes. The menses are short and flow is feeble accompanied with pains in the abdomen which get relieved after the flow starts.
5. Graphite work great for patients of PCOD suffering from constipation. The patient has intolerance to cold and often feels tearing pain in the stomach coupled with hardness in the ovarian region. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.