Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for MITR HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The birth of your child is surely one of the most important and biggest days of your life. Most pregnant women want to avoid drugs and any kind of medical intervention during childbirth. Natural childbirth is a method of labor without the use of any kind of medical intervention. The birth process is purely natural.
The best way for carrying out a natural childbirth is by choosing child care hospitals. No medicines or drugs are involved, and you would have a natural birth of your baby.
What facilities are to be expected?
At the best child care hospitals, there are a lot of facilities provided during natural childbirth. These facilities are not available if the birth takes at any other location such as at home.
Here is what you should expect:
- You can have childbirth without the use of any drugs or medicines, due to modern technology.
- The Presence of a midwife, obstetrician or gynaecologist who is there to deal with the pregnant patients, makes the process much easier and efficient.
- Alternative medication free strategies can be carried out. These are: hydrotherapy, hypnosis, massage, relaxation techniques, meditation, breathing exercises, and pressure point massages. This kind of assistance is only available at the best child care hospitals.
- The doctors keep away from the techniques such as routine IV, work incitement, episiotomy, ceaseless fetal observing, extraction of vacuum or cesarean segment, unless they are required at any stage.
What are the benefits of natural childbirth from child care hospitals?
Having a natural childbirth from the best childcare hospitals has got certain advantages and benefits, which are not available elsewhere.
- Support of staff and doctors: You will get the steady support of doctors, groups, family individuals, or dear companions, who may give you support during delivery.
- Pushing is effective: Epidurals offer satisfactory pain relief by and large as they increase the labor period in case of first time mothers and 16 minutes among mothers who have given birth previously. As you won't get a pain-relief drug, you won't lose any sensation.
- Proper breastfeeding: You will have the capacity to breastfeed your newborn baby effectively without any inconvenience. The quick skin-to-skin contact enhances the early mother-baby bond. This will make breastfeeding less troublesome and also enhance your youngster's sleep, weight gain and mental health
- Ability to move: Most mothers find it hard to move about during labor for coping with the pain. With the assistance available at the best child care hospitals, movement becomes possible.
These are solid reasons why you should choose the best childcare hospitals for natural childbirth.
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer.
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.
Is there any permanent way of curing pcod which doesn't increase the weight. I am not getting bleeding in periods just one day. My age is 26. Kindly reply I am taking ovacare myo glyciphage SR 500 mg n ginette 35.
There is this general idea regarding gynecologists that one just needs to consult them when you are pregnant. Other than pregnancy, most women need the help of a gynaecologist, general specialist or a family doctor for managing certain womanly issues. Gynaecological problems are of various kinds and are not just limited to pregnancy or postpartum health conditions.
A point by point discussion, carrying out the required tests alongside the right treatment are done by your gynaecologist. It can assess your health status and make it better.
Here are some reasons to visit a gynecologist:
1. Menstrual irregularity: In case of menstrual irregularity, you should visit your gynaecologist quickly. Abnormal bleeding from the uterus may indicate many a disease such as fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, pelvic infection or the presence of polyps in the uterus.
Visit a gynecologist when:
- Your periods are irregular and far away.
- You have repetitive periods, which return in a range of 21 days or less.
- There is bleeding in between the periods.
- Your periods keep going over 7 days
- You have exceptionally postponed periods
- Your periods are unnaturally heavy.
- You miss your periods.
- Abnormal cases of menstrual bleeding.
2. Vaginal problems: Problems in the vagina may lead to infection in the urinary tract. A gynaecologist should be consulted who would prescribe OTC medicines. In case of problems in the vagina, a gynaecologist should be consulted when:
- The frequency of your urine increase abnormally without any specific reason.
- There is pain or burning sensation during urination.
- Urine is accompanied with blood.
- There is an abnormal discharge coming out from your vagina.
- You have itching sensation in your vagina.
You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
3. Problems with the breasts: Any kind of problem in the breasts needs the attention of a gynaecologist. In case of breast issues, you should visit a doctor when
- A certain amount of discomfort is experienced in the breasts during periods.
- A lump is felt in the breasts.
- Discharge material comes out from the breasts.
4. Pain in lower abdomen: An abdominal pain can cause tumors, fibroids or even ovarian cysts in women. On the off chance that you encounter insufferable abdominal pain alongside menstrual irregularity, discuss the signs and side effects with your gynaecologist. Visit the doctor when:
- Pelvic pain is experienced occasionally along with great discomfort.
- Menstrual cramps occur.
- Pain in lower abdomen occurs after having sex.
- A lump develops in the abdomen accompanied by pain.
Pregnancy is not the only reason for visiting a gynaecologist as a gynaecologist looks after many other issues in women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.
I am 38th week 5 days pregnant. Still the baby head is not fixed. Can I go through a normal Delivery in future. Please suggest.
When you are pregnant, your body is at a very delicate stage as you are carrying another individual inside you. While you are pregnant, there are many restrictions and regulations you must follow to ensure the birth of a healthy child. Bad habits such as smoking and consuming alcohol are strictly prohibited. It is also advised that you should not be in any kind of stress.
When it comes to travelling, it depends on the stage of your pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before travelling and know well about the restrictions that would be imposed, even if you are allowed to travel. The ideal time for you to travel during pregnancy is after the second trimester, when you will be less fatigued.
Here are some tips you should follow if you choose to travel when you are pregnant.
Travelling by car, train:
- You should always put your seatbelt on while travelling in a car when you are pregnant. Wear both the lap belt and the shoulder belt to keep yourself and your baby inside, safe and static.
- The airbags should always be turned on for safety purpose.
- Buses are narrow and should be avoided when you are pregnant. If you are availing a bus, avoid getting up when the bus is moving. In case you have to move, take the support of the railings.
- When you are travelling by train, always hold on to the railings and seats while moving about in motion.
- Avoid long hour journeys in cars or trains. The maximum travel duration should be not more than six hours, when you are carrying a child.
- Make it a point to halt at points to take a walk. This would enhance your blood circulation.
Travelling by air, sea:
- This mode of travel is safer than any other travel modes for pregnant women.
- Pregnant women can fly until eight months or nine months, after consulting a doctor.
- Moving about in an airplane, which is flying is a bad idea for pregnant women and should be avoided.
- Always choose an aisle seat while travelling by air. It will make moving convenient in case you need to visit the restroom.
- Choose to travel on trustworthy, major airlines with a pressurized cabin and avoid small airplanes or private jets. Do not travel above a height of 7000 ft.
- Travelling by sea should be strictly avoided as it causes motion sickness and pregnant women might have nausea.
Travel for pregnant women is restricted in many ways, and all the instructions should be followed.
Eating oily like ghee butter and milk in last trimester is not good for my baby pls tell . I am 7 month pregnant and my 8 will soon started .will it harden my uterus and pls tell is it not good for normal delivery .
If you have been trying to get pregnant for a long period of time, but not succeeding, it is time for you to see a doctor immediately. In case you have tried for pregnancy and not getting near it for a long duration, do not get disheartened and worried. There a lot of fertility techniques which have evolved over the time due to the advancement of medical technology.
If you have failed again and again, you should not wait anymore and visit a doctor. The doctor would help you locate the problem behind your failure and would provide you with other options of getting pregnant.
They are as follows:
- Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are the primary remedy for women who struggle to get naturally pregnant as they cannot perform ovulation. Mimicking the body's own hormones, drugs such as Clomid work to trigger the ovaries into discharging eggs. This strategy prompts pregnancy accomplishment in a couple of months without further delay. Different drugs can, likewise, be utilized to control the menstrual cycle or thicken the womb's coating to set it up for pregnancy. Your doctor will prescribe you fertility drugs if you have an extremely irregular menstrual cycle and your ovulation is unusual, and you are not producing eggs. Sometimes, these drugs are given to women with pituitary failure.
- Intrauterine insemination: In this process, a tube which contains sperms of best quality is inserted into the vagina of a woman into the uterus via the cervix. This process is carried out during the most fertile period of the woman's menstrual cycle. It may be repeated for two or three days. Your doctor may recommend this method in case you have unexplained infertility, or if you have problems in ovulating. If your partner is impotent or in case that you do not have a partner, this process can be undertaken.
- In vitro fertilization: This treatment includes the preparation of an egg outside your body. Eggs are accumulated from a woman's ovaries and are blended with sperm. The fertilization process happens in a leveled, flat shaped glass dish. The prepared egg or embryo is then put back into the uterus, which is called embryo transfer. A solitary treatment cycle can take anything between six weeks and two months and involves stages where you need regular injections and general ultrasound observing. This will be recommended by the doctor if you have unexplained fertility or when your fallopian tubes get blocked.
If you are struggling to get pregnant for a long time, you should not wait and consult a doctor, who would provide you with alternatives.