Doctor in Moriya Hospital
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Moriya HospitalYour feedback matters!
Mekhale Nitin B
Very pleasant indeed! Dr Sandeep is great doctor who listens to patients and tack care with great attention
My penis is not becoming hard. even if it is hard ,it lasts for 2 minutes only. What to do? I have Yellow urine and burn irritation in my urinary tract.
My penis foreskin is very tight and I feel pain while intercourse or while pulling back I am 23 years old.
over masturbation effects permanent effects or not? How to recover? I masturbate everyday for 17 years.
I am 24 y/o male. Have pattern headaches on left side of forehead since 2 weeks. It's most severe in the morning 10 am to 2 pm and sometimes hits later in the evening or night.
Please tell me how to get rid of gum type liquid coming out of penis. Wen I was in public and talking to a girl I don't know I am getting wet in my inner wear. It's very annoying to me. I am still single but facing this problem. And I am not able to stop masturbation. Please help.
How to control premature ejaculation and exeed the time of our sex. So please give the valuable suggestion for this problem.
Hello Doctor, I'm suffering from Epilepsy since five years ago But I used a tablet Episode 100 one years And changed to Epilex Chrono 300 till now So my suffering is good day by day Unfortunately before 5/6 days my hand is shivering quickly mainly in morning What shall I do now Please tell me some information about this.
I am suffering from giddiness. What are the reasons for giddiness. When I try to move my head up I am getting reeling sensation?
What is hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoid (piles) is a condition where the veins in the lowest part of rectum and anus get swollen.
How to deal with it?
Following are the most effective measures to reduce the suffering from the piles:
- Placing a towel soaked in cold water on the piles relieves the pain, irritation, and burning around the anus.
- Protruded hemorrhoids can be pushed back into the rectum, using a lubricating jelly, while bathing.
- A fiber supplement, which includes Metamucil, Citrucel, or Fiber Con, and a fiber-rich food, such as broccoli, beans, wheat, oat bran, whole-grain foods, and fresh fruits, should be included in the diet. Fibrous food softens the stool and makes it easier to pass, thereby reducing pressure on hemorrhoids.
- Exercise will help by stimulating the bowel function and by improving constipation. Aerobic exercises, such as brisk walking, jogging, cycling, skipping for 20-30 minutes a day, at least for 5 days per week, should be included.
- Do not strain. Straining for the stool leads to pressure on the hemorrhoids and causes worsening of the symptom.
- Don’t wait for a convenient time. Immediately pass the stool when there is urging. This stool can back up, leading to increased pressure and will require straining to pass in future. Keep a fixed time for passing stool, such as after a meal, or after waking up, and sit on the toilet seat for a few minutes. This will help to establish a regular bowel habit.
- Take a regular sitz bath. A sitz bath is a warm water bath for the buttocks and hips. It helps to reduce itching, irritation, and spasms of the sphincter muscle. A 20-minute sitz bath after each bowel movement, two or three times a day, will help reduce burning and itching after passing stool.
- Topical medication, such as creams containing a local anesthetic agent, can be used to relieve the pain. They are applied before passing the stools. Anti-inflammatory home remedies, such as Witch hazel, aloe vera, and a warm bath with Epsom salt helps reduce symptoms of piles.
- Using a toilet paper after a bowel movement can aggravate existing hemorrhoids, as wipes which have alcohol, perfume, or irritants cause more irritation and worsens symptom. Use wipes which are medicated, such as wipes with aloe vera or witch hazel.
- Stool softeners or fiber supplements help reduce constipation, make the stool softer, and make it easier to have quick, painless bowel movements. Oral painkillers can be used to relieve the pain, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
- When an external hemorrhoid is very painful due to a blood clot, surgery is usually indicated in order to relieve the symptoms.