Doctor in dinesh ortho gynae clinic
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for dinesh ortho gynae clinicYour feedback matters!
Nephrotic Syndrome Causes, Symptoms And Treatment In Hindi - नेफ्रोटिक सिंड्रोम के लक्षण, कारण और उपचार
नेफ्रोटिक सिंड्रोम आम किडनी रोगों में से एक या रोगों का समूह कहा जा सकता है, इसमें किसी भी आयु समूह के शरीर पर सूजन होना इसके लक्षणों में से एक है. साथ ही इसमें पेशाब के दौरान प्रोटीन मात्रा का अधिक निकलना, रक्त में प्रोटीन की कमी, कोलेस्ट्रॉल का उच्च स्तर और शरीर में सूजन इस बीमारी के लक्षणों में से एक हैं. लेकिन अधिकत्तर मामलों में देखा जाता है कि यह रोग बच्चों को अपनी पकड़ में ले लेता है. हालांकि, उचित उपचार से इस रोग पर नियंत्रण पाया जा सकता है.
नेफ्रोटिक रोग के दुष्प्रभाव
अगर आसान भाषा में समझने की कोशिश करें, तो यह कहा जा सकता है कि किडनी शरीर में छलनी का काम करती है. इसके द्वारा शरीर की अनावश्यक पदार्थ अतिरिक्त पानी पेशाब द्वारा बाहर निकल जाता है.
नेफ्रोटिक रोग में किडनी की छलनी जैसे छेद बड़े हो जाने के कारण अतिरिक्त पानी और उत्सर्जी पदार्थों के साथ-साथ शरीर के लिए आवश्यक प्रोटीन भी पेशाब के साथ निकल जाता है. जिससे शरीर में प्रोटीन की मात्रा कम हो जाती है और शरीर में सूजन आने लगती है.
नेफ्रोटिक सिंड्रोम के कारण
इस रोग को प्राथमिक या इडीयोपैथिक नेफ्रोटिक सिंड्रोम भी कहा जाता हैं. इस रोग के होने का कोई ठोस कारण नहीं होता है. लेकिन विशेषज्ञों का मानना है कि श्वेतकणों में लिम्फोसाइट्स के कार्य की खामी के कारण यह रोग होता है. आहार में परिवर्तन या दवाइँ को इस रोग के लिए जिम्मेदार मानना बिल्कुल गलत है. इस बीमारी के 90% मरीज बच्चे होते हैं जिनमें नेफ्रोटिक रोग का कोई निश्चित कारण नहीं मिल पाता है.
वयस्कों की बात करें, तो नेफ्रोटिक सिंड्रोम के 10% से भी कम मामलों में इसकी वजह अलग-अलग बीमारियां या कारण हो सकता है. जैसे संक्रमण, किसी दवाई से हुआ नुकसान कैंसर, वंशानुगत रोग, मधुमेह, एस. एल. ई. और एमाइलॉयडोसिस आदि में यह सिंड्रोम उपरोक्त बीमारियों के कारण हो सकता है.
नेफ्रोटिक रोग के मुख्य लक्षण :
- दो से छः वर्ष के बच्चों में यह रोग मुख्यत दिखाई देता है. अन्य उम्र के व्यक्तियों में इस रोग की संख्या बच्चों की तुलना में बहुत कम दिखाई देती है.
- आमतौर पर इस रोग की शुरुआत बुखार और खाँसी के बाद होती है.
- शुरुआती लक्षणों में आँखों के नीचे एवं चेहरे पर सूजन दिखाई देती है.
- आँखों पर सूजन होने के कारण कई बार मरीज सबसे पहले आँख के डॉक्टर के पास जाँच के लिए जाते हैं.
- जब रोगी नींद से सुबह उठते है, तब सूजन ज्यादा दिखाई देती है. यह इस रोग की पहचान है.
- हालांकि यह सूजन दिन के बढ़ने के साथ धीरे-धीरे कम होने लगती है और शाम तक बिलकुल कम हो जाती है.
- रोग के बढ़ने पर पेट फूल जाता है, पेशाब कम होता है, पुरे शरीर में सूजन आने लगती है और वजन बड़ जाता है.
- कई बार पेशाब में झाग आने और जिस जगह पर पेशाब किया हो, वहाँ सफेद दाग दिखाई देने की शिकायत होती है.
नेफ्रोटिक रोग का इलाज :
- सबसे पहले जरूरी है कि नेफ्रोटिक सिंड्रोम का निदान करना और प्रयोगशाला जांच से इसकी पुष्टि करना है.
- इलाज के दौरान सामान्य और स्वस्थ आहार लेने की सलाह दी जाती है.
- डाइट में रोगी को पर्याप्त मात्रा में प्रोटीन दें.
- अगर कोई किडनी रोग है, तो प्रोटीन की मात्रा को सीमित रखें. रक्त कोलेस्ट्रॉल के स्तर को नियंत्रित करने के लिए डाइट में फैट का सेवन कम करें.
- उपचार शुरू करने से पहले बच्चे सुनिश्चित करें कि कही बच्चे को पहले से कोई इन्फेक्शन या तकलीफ न हो, ऐसे संक्रमण पर नियंत्रण स्थापित करना बहुत ही आवश्यक है.
- नेफ्रोटिक सिंड्रोम से पीड़ित बच्चों को सर्दी, बुखार एवं अन्य प्रकार के संक्रमण होने की संभावना अधिक रहती है.
- इलाज के दौरान इन्फेक्शन होने से रोग बढ़ सकता है. इसलिए उपचार के दौरान संक्रमण न हो इसके लिए पूरी सावधानी रखना जरूरी होता है.
While planning a vacation,one should be extra cautious of maintaining their weight and staying fit . While on holiday , few simple things can be used to maintain yourself. This includes avoiding to choose meal plan as one tends to overeat as its already paid ; carry some healthy snacks to avoid local unhealthy food ; try physical activities like walking and trekking. Moreover one should use in-house facilities like gymnasium and pools to stay healthy and fit.
Masturbation Techniques to Master With Tips From the Kama Sutra
The Kama Sutra is, at its heart, a playbook for mind-blowing sex. Different positions, alternating speeds and even radical new techniques for foreplay are all detailed in this ancient book, and men who want to really up the ante in the bedroom can find much to enjoy here. However, much of a man's sex life might take place when he's completely alone, and the book is remarkably silent on masturbation techniques. In fact, the author seems to suggest that masturbation shouldn't be part of a man's day-to-day penis care routine.
Thankfully, with a close reading and a little creativity, men can find out more about how to put their minds to use in masturbation, and with a little help from the Kama Sutra, they may experience pleasures they never thought possible. Here are just a few tips to get the party started.
Couples that follow the Kama Sutra are expected to try out different positions regularly, experimenting with where their bodies meet and the sensations new poses can bring. Masturbating men can bring this same sense of experimentation to their own self-pleasure sessions by varying:
Men who always use their right hand might enjoy experimenting with the left, or bringing in a feather or trying out the act with a different type of lotion. Mixing up the technique means awakening different nerve fibers, and the results can be impressive.
Use the Mind
Much of the advice given in this ancient book involves preparing the mind for sex. Couples are encouraged to look at one another, talk to one another and touch one another frequently. Masturbation sessions, on the other hand, tend to be quick-and-dirty affairs that start and end abruptly, with no real thought at all.
Slowing down might mean fantasizing extensively before the clothes hit the floor, preparing the mind for the pleasures yet to come. Then, as the action starts, focusing on the feelings involved while continuing to fantasize could bring a man to a peak that might have eluded him, had he moved a little faster with less imagination involved.
Preparing the mind for pleasure also means remembering that sex is a healthy, zesty activity that stimulates the body while relaxing the nerves. Just as there's nothing wrong with spicing up a partner's sex life and making intimacy just a little more intriguing, there's nothing amiss with making the body feel pleasure. A mind that's free of thoughts of guilt, blame and shame is a mind that's willing to go slowly, letting the pleasure build and build without allowing any pain to creep in.
Men who work hard to keep their minds open and guilt at bay might be less likely to bash their equipment with fast and furious strokes, and they might be less likely to cause minuscule tears that could lead to bends and scarring. In short, refining the mind could make tomorrow's masturbation less painful, too, and it could keep a man's equipment ready for a bout of play with a partner.
Much of the Kama Sutra involves cleaning up after sex and rewarding the body for the hard work it's done in the bedroom. Couples are advised to wash up thoroughly, preferably together, and apply soothing lotions to any spot that seems a little sore. After masturbation, men might follow this tip by cleaning up with a cool rinse and a pat dry with a towel. Applying a penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) can help to soothe sore skin and keep benign bacteria from rising up and colonizing nearly tissues. This product can also keep sensory cells in shape, so they'll be ready for the amazing sex that's sure to come from a man's new knowledge of his sensual capabilities.
Understandably, the limitations brought about by back pain may produce stress that can damage a relationship. The person who doesn’t have the pain often finds it difficult to understand what his or her partner is experiencing. The negative effects that pain has been causing in a couple’s sex life can sometimes spill over into other aspects of the relationship.
Good communication is critical. Otherwise, one partner may mistakenly interpret a reluctance to engage in sexual activity as an excuse for not wanting to be close, which can lead to feelings of rejection and resentment.
To reduce the tension, try to create an atmosphere in which neither partner will feel rushed. Be patient with each other. I suggest setting the stage with a gentle massage, a hot bath or shower, or the application of a pain cream - any of which can relax the muscles and ease pain. Even under the best of circumstances, back pain may occur during sex. Knowing this, both of you should plan how you will respond ahead of time, so you can avoid becoming angry or frustrated.
When Standing Up Straight and/or Bending Backwards (Extension) Feels Better-
if your partner with lower back pain prefers “extension” then he can use the missionary position, with the woman bending her knees toward her chest. For this to work, the man has to support himself on his hands so his back is extended or bent backwards more. Or she can straddle him (facing away or towards him) while he lies on his back with a pillow under his lower back or he may sit in a sturdy armless chair.
When Bending Forward (Flexion) Feels Better
If your partner with lower back pain who prefers flexion may be more comfortable entering his partner from behind as they both kneel on the bed. Or, the woman can kneel on the edge of the bed, facing in, while he enters from behind, allowing him to bend forward as he stands. Also, they can lay in a side-lying position with him entering from behind.
Q: what is nipah virus?
A: nipah virus was initially discovered when it caused an outbreak of brain fever among pig farmers in malaysia.
Q: should I be worried?
A: a little. As it is transmitted from person to person and there is no effective antiviral therapy for this infection.
Q: who is at high risk? how is it transmitted?
A: 1. People working with pigs and consuming pigs.
2. Farmers who come in contact with bats.
3. Consuming fruits which are already bitten by bat.
4. Contact with people who already have nipah virus infection.
Q: what are the early symptoms?
A: the initial presentation is non-specific, characterized by the sudden onset of fever, headache, muscle pain, nausea and vomiting. Neck rigidity and photophobia are also seen.
The disease rapidly progresses, with deterioration in consciousness *leading to coma within five to seven days.*
Q: how is it diagnosed?
A: the rdiagnosis is by elisa which is currently done at national institute of virology, pune.
Q: how is it treated?
A: supportive care is the mainstay of treatment and infected patients may require intensive care monitoring.
*there is no approved specific therapy for this infection*. So prevention is the only cure!
Q: how do I prevent it?
A: 1. Avoid contact with pigs and pig handlers.
2. Maintain personal hygeine and intensive hand washing practices
3. *avoid consuming raw fruits,* consume only well cooked, clean, home made food till the outbreak settles down.
4. Preferably use n95 mask while travelling or working in public places to avoid person to person transmission.
5. Be aware of the symptoms and report to the doctor immediately for early diagnosis and treatment.
Fibroid is the most common tumor of uterus which is not cancerous in 99% of cases. Fibroid is so common that almost 40-50 percent of females at the age of 40years are found to have fibroid inside. Most of these women are not having any symptoms. But as the size of fibroid increases with time, many of these women, start having symptoms. Now a days we are seeing more of fibroids even in young girls of 16-17 years of age.
Most common symptoms due to fibroids are-
Heavy bleeding during menses, prolonged menses, irregular spotting, inability to conceive (pregnancy), recurrent abortions, frequent urination, constipation, heaviness in lower abdomen, a palpable big hard mass in lower abdomen which is confused with obesity at times. There is risk of conversion to cancer in less than 1 percent cases.
Treatment- long back fibroid was removed by open surgery where a long incision/cut is given on abdomen to remove the fibroid. It is more like a caesarian section which is more painful for the patient, associated with more blood loss, slow recovery of patient, and more dependency on others/relatives after surgery.
Now a days surgical technique and instruments have improved so much that same surgery is being done by laparoscopy (Key-Hole) where very small incision of 10mm is given and complete surgery is performed using camera and better machines. This gives benefit of almost negligible pain after surgery, minimal blood loss, faster recovery and resumption of work, no dependency on relatives after surgery, and no visible surgery mark on abdomen.
Because of its excellent cosmetic effect and no visible scar on abdomen, laparoscopy has proved to be a boon for unmarried girls.
Different treatment options for fibroids-
- Medical- medicine can be tried to decrease the size of fibroid but it is a temporary method. Fibroid recurs after medicine is stopped. Medicine is given to the patient who are waiting for the surgery in view of some personal problem or very low hemoglobin level.
- Laparoscopic myomectomy- Removal of fibroid is called myomectomy. Patient who want to retain their uterus for future childbearing or who are young, fibroid removal is the surgery of choice. Uterus stays safe after surgery. We have removed 2.5kg fibroid from uterus by laparoscopy, which is equal to the size of 7month pregnant uterus.
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy- for patients who do not want to retain their uterus or who are beyond 40yrs of age with complete family, laparoscopic removal of uterus with fibroid is done so that patient gets complete cure with no recurrence. We have done laparoscopic removal of 2kg uterus with fibroid which was equal to 6 months pregnancy.
- How to decrease recurrence of fibroid in future- laparoscopic ligation of uterine artery is a technique where blood vessels feeding to fibroids, are blocked. This helps in decreasing recurrence of fibroid to more than 80 percent cases. Uterus keeps on getting its normal blood supply from other vessels and future childbearing is not compromised so she can plan for pregnancy.
Myth about fibroid surgery-
Myth 1- It should be removed by open surgery.
Fact- Advanced surgical technique has made it possible to remove fibroid by laparoscopy. Fibroid is loaded in a bag and then removed from abdomen so that complete removal is ensured.
Myth 2- big size fibroid can not be operated by laparoscopy
Fact- Any size of fibroid can be removed by laparoscopy by expert gynecologist laparoscopic surgeon
Myth 3- laparoscopic surgery is more expensive
Fact- Recovery of woman is much faster after laparoscopic surgery so loss of work is minimal, that leads to overall cheaper price for surgery.
Myth 4- every gynecologist or surgeon removes the fibroids/uterus by laparoscopy
Fact- This surgery needs a proper training so that best results can be given to the patients. So, a gynecologist who is trained in laparoscopic surgery for fibroid is the best choice.
Myth 5- there is higher chances of uterus removal when only fibroid removal surgery is planned
Fact- There is remote possibility for that kind of risk. In fact we have not removed any of the uterus till date for the patient who is planned for fibroid removal surgery. Only fibroid is removed completely.
Does Asexuality Impact Penis Health?
For most men, maintaining their penis health is a priority. Even if they may not take all the steps necessary to keep their penis in prime condition, they still make some effort. And although they may do so partially because of the non-sexual functions in which the penis is involved, there's little doubt that for many men, being sure that the penis is likely to function superbly in sexual situations is a major motivating factor. And that's a two-way street, because using the penis in a sexual manner helps to maintain penis health. But what about men who fall in the asexuality spectrum? Does their asexuality impact their penis health?
Before getting into that question, it's important to have an understanding of what asexuality is. It used to be that an asexual was considered a person who didn't have any sexual or romantic feelings toward any person, of either sex. But nowadays defining asexuality is a little more complicated.
"An asexual is someone who does not experience sexual attraction. Unlike celibacy, which people choose, asexuality is an intrinsic part of who we are. Asexuality does not make our lives any worse or any better, we just face a different set of challenges than most sexual people. There is considerable diversity among the asexual community; each asexual person experiences things like relationships, attraction, and arousal somewhat differently."
The point about diversity is key. Some people who are asexual feel no romantic feelings about another person; others may feel romantic feelings but have no desire to act on those feelings in a sexual way.
Similarly, some people who are asexual don't have a desire for sex of any kind; others may not feel a desire for sex with other people, but they may enjoy having sex with themselves through masturbation.
So why is there a question concerning whether male asexuality could impact penis health? Mainly because there is still a great deal of research to be done in the field of asexuality. One of the questions that needs to be considered is whether an asexual man who does not engage in masturbation may in some way be negatively impacting his penis health.
One school of thought would lean toward saying that yes, there is an impact. As most men know, there is a "use it or lose it" aspect to penis health, Meaning, for example, that a man needs to experience some degree of sexual activity (partner-based or with his own hand) in order to keep the penis in good working order. However, that typically means good working sexual order - that the penis will be more likely to perform sexually if it is exercised. If a person is not interested in sex, this would seem to be a moot point.
Of course, it's probably a good idea for the penis to function "normally" even if sex is not in the game plan; but a person with asexuality does have a normally functioning penis. He still gets erections throughout the day and night. And if he does not masturbate, his penis will still periodically release semen through nocturnal emissions. So this school of thought would believe that asexuality does not have an impact on penis health.
Whether asexuality does have an impact on penis health has not been definitively researched yet. But whatever the definition, most men could benefit from using a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The best crèmes will contain ingredients that are conducive to maintaining the health of the penis skin, such as moisturizers (like Shea butter and vitamin E) and antioxidants (such as alpha lipoic acid). A crème with vitamin A is also a good idea, as this vitamin has antibacterial properties that can help reduce unwanted and embarrassing penis odor.
My wife had periods on 29th june. We had sex on 3rd june to 8th june. thinking ovulation will in between 12th to 15th day. As per us sperm did not ejaculated inside the vagina. Is thr any chances of pregnancy. Wat is the safe time to had sex.
A bad habit could range from smoking or drinking to knuckle breaking or nail biting. A bad habit is one that causes or is likely to cause you or the others in your life, harm. Here are eight steps that can help you break your bad habit:
- Try to understand your habit: The most important thing to break a bad habit is to know it first. In case that some habit is hurting you then you certainly need to let go of it. You initially need to set your mind about bringing an end to that habit. It is also important to understand how this habit of yours is hurting you or the ones around you.
- Change your thinking: Even when we get to know we have some unfortunate habit, more often than not we are not prepared to separate it since we have practised that habit since a long time and it is by all accounts intense to break that one. We have to change our reasoning about the habit and take a look at it in negative viewpoints since a thing having negative perspectives will be simpler to quit.
- Begin small: In case that you have a negative behaviour pattern since quite a while then go slow to break it down in light of the fact that a bad habit is hard to separate at once. Try not to attempt to do everything at once since you would not have the capacity to do as such.
- Make tiny improvements: Try not to make extreme improvements to your habit since it is your habit and it will some way or another takes its time to break. Rather make little improvements with the goal that it will not aggravate you and soon you will encounter a noteworthy change in your behaviour and afterwards you will separate the habit totally on a more lasting basis.
- Change your environment: A few habits are built because of the environment we live in. The steady surrounding makes us construct that habit in a manner that it gets stronger day by day. So in case that you understand that some negative behaviour patterns have overtaken your life and are not going down, attempt to change your surroundings.
- Keep a check: Simply going ahead to bring an end to any habit will not give you appropriate results. Keeping a survey helps you in checking on how much of your bad habit you have defeated and how far you are from breaking it completely.
- Reward yourself: Offer yourself a reward each time you see that you have stopped behaving in a certain way, or practising a certain habit. This goes a long way in motivating the individual to strive towards that end goal of breaking the habit completely.