Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for AVADH ACUPUNTURE CENTREYour feedback matters!
All you need to know about Cystic acne
Cystic acne is a dermatological condition in which the skin pores get blocked causing infection and inflammation. Over secretion of sebum creates an optimal environment for the bacteria trapped in the pores to thrive; and the bacterium, Propionibacterium acnes is responsible for this condition.
This form of acne occurs when the infection occurs deep within the skin causing a painful, swollen, red bump filled with pus. It usually takes place during teens or the late 20's. An estimated, 80% of the people suffer from cystic acne between 11 and 30 years of age.
The primary reasons for cystic acne are:
- Hormonal changes pertaining to puberty, menstruation, pregnancy or birth control
- Greasy cosmetics, lotions, and soaps that cause allergy can also lead to this form of acne
- An inherited tendency for acne can also be a likely cause
Cystic acne tends to produce inflammatory cysts and nodules, which are visible and painful. In addition, they pose the danger of causing visible scarring and shallow depressions on the face.
Usual medicines, which are used to treat mild acne, have little effect on cystic acne, what you must do in this case:
- Use of oral antibiotics, which helps to keep the bacteria in check and also reduce inflammation
- Birth control pills are often effective treatment for regulating hormones in women
Some of the preventative measures would be:
- Not touching the cysts is advisable as it can lead the infection to spread
- Relaxation and adequate sleep are also recommended as stress causes the body to release more hormones which can worsen the condition
- Some studies indicate diet low in sugar also help to reduce the condition
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups.
I have a scratchy throat and upper respiratory infection when I swallow it hurts. It started as travelling by Train Ac was too chilly for me I felt cold subsequently after 3 hours this sensation occasion al cough and nose also watering at times .feeling cold and lethargic.
How to work in constipation, suffering from it since long time. Tried a lot of remedies it's not working it has been a year.
3 days ago I had high fever 103° Headache ; weakness ; no appetite ; dehydration These conditions have been prevailing since I ate paracetamol and chronic Syrup but hasn't shown any results yet Pls. I'm getting weaker help_.
How To Keep Yourself Motivated?
Hi sir or mam please help me out of this. Now my son is 18 years old. Since from 7 months he is having constipation problem we use 2 give him medicines as prescribed by the doctors but all medicines are temporary wen we stop that medicine again constipation starts. Now again last week doctor told to use MACROGONOL SACHET for digestion. We are using it now he is passing his stools Without pain. Now I hav 2 ques please answer me. 1. Since frm 6 months to 18 months we are giving him syrup does it wil effect his health? 2. Doctor told 2 use macrogonol sachet for more 3 months. If I use it every day for 3 month will it effect his health? Or is there is any gud solution for this. please suggest me.
I am 19 and I had sex without precaution but my partner released the sperm outside. I have my last periods on 19 august. I am very confused that am I going to be pregnant. What to do? please help me.
I had sex with married women 2009 to 2012. Protection and without protection also 5/7 times. My last exposure in 2012. I tested my std panel in 2016. My all test came negative only Hsv 1 came positive. I have never been oral sex. So I have hsv 1 don't know orally or gentle. But still I have not any kind of symptoms on my body. I am a healthy male 28 years old. I have been reading about Hpv on Google since last several months. Right now, I feel like I have become hsv with Hpv but its symptoms are not visible. Since then I have read about HPV on Google since then I have started moving like crazy. Fully depression. Is it possible after long period? I have completed 9 years from 2009 to 2017 but there are no symptoms on the body. Still any chance of hpv or not? I showed to a skin specialist doctor that the doctor said that you do not have to worry about hpv. You are safe so can I believe on my doctor. Please help me I am safe or not after this period because still I am in full depression.
I am 37 years old and I use Loreal hair colour. I have hair fall, dandruff and at early age the greying of hair. They have become very dry, dull and weightless. What should I do?
You must be aware that while emotional intimacy is highly required for a healthy relationship, physical intimacy is equally important. And, to keep things exciting and satisfying for both the partners trying out several sex positions could be the key.
If you are looking for ways to stimulate your woman to achieve orgasm and ensure pleasurable intercourse moments, mission in-her-possible, a variant of the popular missionary position, can be a good option to try. Understand the intricacies involved with this position by reading further.
What it has to offer to the women?
Women who face difficulties in having an orgasm very often can find this particular sex positions, especially known for its stimulation, is an ideal position to try. Offering the perfect clitoris and G-spot stimulation in its every thrust, it can be one of the best sex positions that can give a woman that perfect long elusive taste of pleasure when a man presses his pelvis against her clitoris. With one leg placing up in the air and one leg placing on the bed, it lets women feel the pleasure of sex and stimulation like never before.
Why will men love it too?
Men who often feel self-conscious and worried about not being able to make their partners achieve an orgasm or stimulate properly, this position can take away all their worries. Though it may demand a bit of endurance from the men's side as they have to lean forward, relying upon the resting leg of women for further guidance and support, and also a certain penis size, still, considering the results, trying this position is worth all the efforts.
Some quick facts about the position
- Numbered as 13, mission in-her-possible is for specifically experienced couples. Yes, considering the difficulty levels of it, sexologists recommend it to those who have previous experience in trying various sex positions.
- It doesn’t require much of stretching, despite appearing to be so. While the level of pleasure, acquired from this position, can be low for men but as far as women are concerned, pleasure level it provides is high.
- The position may not be very suitable for men with a small penis and for the women who experience pain during intercourse. Men with a penis size of 7 inches or more may be perfectly suitable for this position.
- The requirement of both stamina and flexibility for this position is medium and the pleasure quotient is high.
Remember, whenever trying this particular sex position, both the man and the woman must feel comfortable with each other. Trying ‘mission in-her-possible' indeed helps in improving the chances of women having an orgasm, but it is only possible when the interest of trying it develops in both the partners, participating in the sexual act.
I had acne on my face, I have pcod since 1 year, I consulted skin doctor, he told to do chemical peeling, Is that good for skin to remove acne? Please suggest me.
Can crisanta pills prevent pregnancy, if I Take Crisanta Tablets after unsafe sex with in 12 hours can it prevents pregnancy.
Hello, I am facing constipation problem from last week. Actually I feel there is pressure when I go then it does not come, I just need to do many efforts but it does not come. After many efforts it comes up but yes I can not say its painful. My problem is I feel pressure and poo does not release. please tell me the remedies or solution for same problem. M facing the same problem from last week .actually the water is changed from last week but in same location (faridabad to delhi) pl tell me home remedies to get quick relief.
Health experts do believe, and are promoting the same nowadays, that eating right is the best step to control high blood pressure other than regular medications. Who knows, if you are strong enough to control your lifestyle and eating habits, you may not need a long term medication after some time. The blood pressure may lower down naturally with improving health and weight.
Factors that elevate blood pressure in the body.
Before suggesting the right eatables for lowering the blood pressure, let’s look at the conditions which actually increase the blood pressure. They are:
A coronary heart disease
Work pressure or family and relationship troubles
Each one has a toll on the body with resultant High Blood Pressure. With eating right you may gain a lot of control on the body.
Here are some quick tips on eating right:
Avoid excess salt intake. The more salt you take, the more sodium your body gets, and as a result BP elevates. Restrict intake of preserved and processed foods such as papads, pickles, sauces, ketchup, salted biscuits, chips, cheese and salted fishes. Check the nutritional information when you eat ready made snacks, since most of them contain high sodium. Salt intake should not exceed more than 6 grams per day.
Avoid oily and junk food. Avoid food with unsaturated or trans fats. These kinds of foods straightaway add to the fat deposits of the body, and make you obese or more obese. In such cases, the obesity and increased weight build a pressure on the heart to pump more, thus elevating blood pressure.
Avoid excess caffeine. Caffeine comes in the body through coffee, tea, and aerated drinks. These beverages when restricted to only 1-2 intakes per day may help you lower the BP.
Quit smoking, as this puts excess pressure on the lungs to breathe and thus the heart to pump.
Avoid alcohol intake in excess amounts. Drinking more alcohol or frequent drinking can elevate BP.
Besides, there are some good foods that can always help to lower or control BP. They are:
Plain, fat-free yoghurt or Greek yoghurt
Small fishes like Tilapia
These food items are designed by nature to reduce blood pressure or normalize blood pressure in the body. Hence, if you are trying heart and soul to eat right, then try these in your daily food to see positive results. Besides, exercising and reducing weight are the two other important steps to take, which complement the healthy diet and eating habits to lower the blood pressure with or without medication.
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.