Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Niwasha. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vrushali Aware Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vrushali Aware PatilYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, how to control sex desires Am weekly 4 times doing hand pump. I want to control my self please suggest me. If I do like this how I will take food. Am not eating properly .am becoming thin .i want fat and healthy .give me solution.
I am facing day by day problem in my office. When I have seen my PC and automatically lot of pain in my brain. I am thinking I am depressed now a days. Could you please let me know what medicine I need to take solve this problem because it's affecting my careers Please suggest me ASAP. Thanks.
I have eye pain What should I do, presently I am using eye drops Symptoms: 1) Sandy or gritty feeling as if some thing is in the eye 2) dragging sensation 3) pulling sensation of eye 4) there is no tears even while cutting onion 5) decreased tolerance of reading working on phone, computer or any activity that requires sustained visual attentions 6) eye burns when using mobile or watching TV.
My friend smokes a lot of cigarettes as well as joints by smoking joints do we get affected by any disease like cancer.
Gut bacteria helps us digest food, but we often regard the germs outside our bodies as vile, filthy things. While some of them are, we need these germs to stay healthy.
The human immune system adapts to different attackers, which is why our species has survived for so long. When our bodies come into contact with a foreign substance, the immune system attacks it and retains this information. If this particular foreign substance comes back, the immune system knows what to do. This action can be seen most commonly with measles: a single infection is usually enough to protect a person for life.
My kid is of 4.5 years old. He is having pain in right ear. Can you please advice what to do to ease that pain.
I have back pain when I am sitting for long time. I can't sit more than one hour in a single place. I want to avoid this problem. Is there any possibility to avoid this problem?
Sir I am 35 years old male. My knees get extremely cold while rest of the body is warm especially during winter. What is this problem, sir?
I feel fever in last 17 day because of some stress relating to HIV I have sexual inter course in last month like 35 day ago with protection and after 15 to 17 day I read relating hiv in social media than I read relating to the symptom hiv than I feel like I have a normal fever then I search more and more in last 18 day regarding on that on online and last 18 day feeling fever I test for same on after 18 dat and 23 day and 28 day all are negative test are done on 4th generation clia method with AG/AB IS IT TRUE MY FEVER is because of my stress and vary about that please help me.
Whatever I am eating is being vomited out and my eyes are turning yellow. Are these symptoms of jaundice,
Sir is there any relation of masturbation with the health? Is there is any adverse effects on body. If it happens then what happens?
The prostate gland is a male reproductive organ at the base of the urinary bladder and urethra is a thin tube that carries urine out of the penis. It runs through the prostate gland. A fluid produced by this gland helps to carry sperms produced by the testes outside during intercourse.
Cause of urinary problems in men
Men experience urinary symptoms either due to inflammation of the prostate gland or prostatitis or symptoms may be the result of a blockage of the passage due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Symptoms of urinary problems
Urinary symptoms commonly experienced with prostate problems include;
- The need to urinate frequently during the night.
- Urinating more often during the day.
- Urinary urgency is the urge to urinate can be so strong and sudden that one may not reach the toilet in time.
- The urine stream is slow to start.
- Urine dribbling for some time after finishing urination.
- A sensation that the bladder is not fully emptied after urination.
- A lack of force to the urine flow, which makes directing the stream difficult.
- The sensation of needing to go again soon after urinating
- A long course of antibacterial medication (for bacterial prostatitis) is prescribed, because infection is difficult to get rid of, the antibacterial medication will need to be taken for many weeks.
- Medication to improve urine flow and other symptoms (for obstruction caused by an enlarged prostate).
- Surgical procedures (for blockage caused by an enlarged prostate), such as Transurethral Resection of the prostate(TURP), Laser Resection of prostate, Transurethral Incision of the prostate(TUIP).
A number of other procedures that have been developed to reduce urinary symptoms.
Medication for urinary problems
Various medications to help ease your urinary problems, including;
- Medications to reduce the tone of the muscles of the urethra and prostate to minimize any obstruction to urine flow caused when these muscles contract.
- Medication to reduce the size of the prostate gland. These drugs work by blocking the action of male hormones produced by the prostate gland.
- Medications to relax the bladder, making unwanted contractions less likely and reducing the symptoms of urgency and frequency of urination.