Doctor in manish
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for manishYour feedback matters!
I am 72y old. From last one year or so more my rt hand index finger (the first from thumb) is having pain with swelling on last portion near palm. No med. Is effecting. L am also felling heaviness on my hand due to this. I am also feeling high current in my hand up to shoulder.
Dear all, I have dis-comfortable and little pain in shoulder . Today when I search about it I come to know its "Scapular Winging" my left shoulder. Please help me to be come normal, also advice is it fine if I sleep in left side and kindly help me to cure the Scapular Winging. Please please please, Please tel me what are the ricks in Scapular Winging.
I have heel spurs in my right leg foot, due to which I feel pain while walking. Specially in the mornings when I wake up from bed the pain is more. Is it permanent? What precautions I should take other than using Gel soles?
Hair Regrowth Tips
Many people want strong and healthy hair especially as they grow older. So, in this article we have covered the best hair regrowth tips which actually works for you.
1. Interestingly HAIR GROWS AROUND 0.5 INCHES (1.25CM) PER MONTH AND 6 INCHES (15CM) PER YEAR.
2. How fast it grows depends on factors like age, health, genetics and diet.
3. Eating a balanced diet with the right nutrients will enhance the hair growth. So, in this article you can know the complete hair regrowth tips.
SOME OF THE INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT “HAIR”
1. Hair is a protein filament that grows from follicles found in the dermis (inner layer of the skin).
2. It is primarily composed of protein called ALPHA- KERATIN.
3. Hair growth begins inside the hair follicle.
It follows a specific growth cycle with” 3 “distinct and concurrent phases.
1) Anagen phase- lasts 2-8 years
2) Catagen phase- where hair stops growing lasts 4-6 weeks.
3) Telogen phase- where hair falls out lasts 2-3 months; all these phases occur simultaneously.
Each has specific characteristics that determine the length of the hair.
FACTORS AFFECTING THE HAIR GROWTH
1. Age, health, diet, hormones, seasonal changes and climate.
2. Trauma, stress, anxiety also affect growth
REASON: It reduces the blood and oxygen supply to the scalp, which is essential to healthy hair.
*According to KIDS HEALTH, it’s normal to lose between 50 – 100 hairs a day.
In order to grow hair faster, there should be minimal hair loss. Hence will discuss some features about hair loss like causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
CAUSES FOR HAIR LOSS
1. The most common cause is hereditary male or female pattern baldness.
2. Hormonal changes associated with pregnancy, childbirth, discontinuing the use of birth control pills and menopause can cause temporary hair loss.
3. Medical conditions like thyroid disease, alopecia areate (an autoimmune disease that attacks hair follicles) and some scalp infections.
4. A diet lacking in protein, iron and other nutrients can lead to thinning hair.
To know more about the causes of hair loss, read the complete article.
1. 1st cause of treatment for hair loss is medication.
2. Most common products contain an ingredient called minoxidil.
3. Oral medication like finasteride for male or female pattern baldness can be advised.
4. These may have few side effects, hence should be used under dermatologist advice.
PREVENTION OF HAIR LOSS
1. Avoid tight hair styles, which put too much pressure on hair.
2. Avoid blow dryers, hair straighteners, coloring products etc.
3. Make sure you have a balanced diet and getting adequate amount of iron and protein.
4. Hereditary hair loss may be more difficult to treat but certain procedures such as hair transplantation can help reduce the appearance of baldness.
5. Talk to your doctor to explore all your options to lessen the effects of hair loss.
My mother is 75 yes old. She is taking thyroid medicines. She is required to undergo full shoulder replacement. What are the risks to undergo such operation at this age?
I have hair problem. And my hair line is also decrease. I am started the homeopathic medicine from last week.
Hello Doctor, I am having pain in my finger joints (hands) since six months. Pain is only in metacarpal and proximal phalanx joints. Different fingers have different severity of pain. Right hand fingers are more painful and specifically middle finger the most. Kindly Help.
My age is 22 years old male and some of my beard hair turns brown in color. So what is the reason/causes behind that?
Hair Regrowth Treatment
Cupping helps in detoxification which gives new rbc to hair roots with better blood circulation. By performing cupping on the scalp, the suction can help open the follicles and promote blood circulation to help maintain the hair. This theory only applies to follicles that are still alive. Wet cupping on the head can also be effective as it will get rid of many harmful toxins and pathogens that build up underneath the scalp. Individuals who wish to perform dry or wet cupping on their head must shave of their hair for easy suction. If you are worried about hair loss then you can try cupping/hijama therapy.
Advantages of Hair regrowth Treatment :-
1.Promote Blood stream.
2.Decrease DHT level.
3. Increment Blood Circulation.
4. Increment Hair roots.
5. New Hair Growth.
6. No Hair Fall.