Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in nimuch. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manish
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManishYour feedback matters!
Hair loss can be harrowing for both men and women, especially if it tends to be above normal for extended periods of time. Losing more hair than that can signify problems within the body such as hormonal changes, ageing, lifestyle-related issues etc.
Lifestyle change tips to avoid hair fall: Even before getting into Ayurvedic remedies to control the loss of hair, it is important to reduce the problems which may be contributing to the problem in the first place. Some of the things that you may be required to do are:
- Maintain or start of on a healthy diet and cut fatty, oily and processed foods from your diet.
- Start exercising to ensure that your body is in the best shape it possibly can be and thus everything within, is functioning optimally.
- Start doing yoga, breathing exercises and other meditative techniques to ensure that your stress levels are kept under control.
- Get head massages regularly as they improve blood circulation within the scalp
- Quit smoking, excessive alcohol consumption and inculcate good sleep habits which help prevent hair loss problems.
Controlling hair loss with Ayurvedic tips:
- Indian gooseberry or amla: A pack of amla, bramhi and henna powder can be made with curd and water. Apply it and keep it for a couple of hours and then wash it off. Amla juice mixed with lemon juice can be massaged on the scalp after the wash. This will make the follicles on your scalp stronger.
- Ritha: An age old solution to hair problems, Ritha is also known as soapberry as it contains naturally foamy and cleansing agents. Crush the Ritha seeds and keep them soaked in water overnight. Wash your hair with the mixture in the morning and continue for a month to see visible results.
- Aloe vera with cumin seeds: Mix about one-third cup of aloe vera juice with a little bit of cumin or Jeera powder. Use this mixture at least twice a day, for a few months to see results in the prevention of hair thinning.
- Bhringaraaj: One of the most effective Ayurvedic herbs used in many medicines, it can be taken internally to help the system repair the hair related problems, or applied externally as Bhringaraaj oil to encourage hair growth and stopping hair loss.
- Brahmi oil: Considered brain food in its herb form, Brahmi oil is known to be very good for hair-related ailments and is very effective at stopping hair loss and help new hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hair loss is a mammoth problem that many people are suffering from. Hair fall/loss can affect both men and women. While genes play a vital role, there are usually other reasons as well like, hormonal imbalances, an under-active thyroid gland, nutritional deficiencies and insufficient blood circulation to the scalp. We are all naturally blessed with a crown full of hair, while the texture, color and volume may differ.
During middle ages we may experience loss of hair, which can be explained as completion of the life cycle of some hair follicles. Hair keep falling and new hair keeps growing in its place. Hair loss is seen when growth of new hair is hampered. Keep your hair!
Hair fall/loss can be due to variety of causes. However, many of them can be controlled and dealt with. Most common cause is nutrient deficiency which can be rectified by oral medications and supplements. There are medicines available for local application which are also known to give significant results.
Treatments like mesotherapy, microneedling, low-level laser therapy and PRP therapy show significant long term effects. Consulting a specialist and taking treatments and medications will help you in dealing with hair loss.
Here are a few things you could do to keep your hair on for longer:
Keep them Clean: Washing your hair more often and keeping them clear of dirt and dust will keep them healthy for a longer time.
Tie Them up: Tying up your hair prevents them from damage and breakage especially while you sleep.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!