Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in nimuch. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ManishYour feedback matters!
Sir I've nerves weakness and hair problem I.e grey hair can I take vitamin b12 directly in tablet form.
Body weakness and pain, such as pain in the whole body, abdominal pain treated please how to enlighten it?
I am suffering from leg pain from last two months I take lot of medicine but no relief in my leg pain please advice me and give me some medicine which relief my leg pan fastly?
I am losing lot of hair. I clean my scalp and hair daily. Is there anything that I can do? I use coconut oil (parachute) for avoiding dry hair and scalp. I sometime feel itching because of dandruff. Is there any good shampoo and oil which will help me to avoid hairloss and dandruff?
I am 34 years old female I have pain in my left leg (Pindli) and left arm above the palm 6 inches last 10 years now a days it feeling more pain entire day specially in the night at the time of the sleeping also I am feeling tired and my weight is gaining. Please help.
I' m 32 years old and suffering from neck, shoulder right hand tingling and weakness burning sensation in nerves radiate till fingers, sometimes my left facial muscle below eyes also stops sensation for few minutes I wake up in the morning. These problem is very severe when I slept at night. I feel all the time tired, and sleepy. Due to neck and shoulder stiffness I have severe headaches. I used ice pack to get relief but those are temporary. How can I get rid of all these problem and live healthy as it effect my daily routine activities. I forget to tell that i" m having 7 month baby also. Please help me as i' m very tired to handle these problems.
I m only 18 years old. And my black hair Turn into White. I m really embarrassed from this. I really Feel shy. What should I do.
I am female suffering from pcos and thyroid I want to undergo for laser hair removal procedure for unwanted hair please tell me price for the procedure and success rate in my case .thanks.
Seeing multiple strands of your hair leave your scalp with shampoo, on the floor while combing or on clothes later on is terrible. It gives a feeling of going bald if such a situation continues unabated, and that feeling is disturbing.
Hair fall has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair fall. According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered as a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications: It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of excessive alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated by indulging in intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of pomegranate, carrot, spinach and kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
2. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: bhringaraja, brahmi, amla, neem, ritha and ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful in hair fall.
3. Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.