Doctors in MITR Hospital
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Colic
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for MITR HospitalYour feedback matters!
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continuously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.
Ayurvedic treatment on CervicaI Spondylosis -
This is a disorder in which the discs vertebrae in the neck degenerate and so has a pulling pressure on the spinal cord in the neck.
Causes of CervicaI Spondylosis-
1) With aging, the bone of the spine overgrows and narrows the spinal canal in the neck. As a result, the spinal cord or the spinal nerve roots are compressed causing dysfunction.
2)Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis may also produce cervical pain and degeneration.
Symptoms of CervicaI Spondylosis-
1)Cervical degeneration is commonly seen after thirty years of age.
2)The characteristic clinical features are shooting pain and weakness.
3) Leg movements may become jerky or spastic in advanced stages.
Treatment principle according to Ayurveda-
- Joints are the seat of Kapha
- It is a vata kapha problem.
- The treatment management differs in acute cervical prolapse (avarana) and in degeneration (dhatu ksaya)
- Ousada gala -night (Urdva jatru vikaresu nisi)
Homeopathy is a branch of traditional medicine that aims to cure diseases and disorders by focusing on causal factors. Homeopathic treatment comes to your aid for all your big and small problems alike. If you are part of the league that suffers from oily skin, homeopathy will be your answer. In most cases, oily skin doesn't lead to severe health issues, but it does cause inconvenience. It makes you feel sticky and smudgy, leading to a loss of confidence.
Homeopathic cures to keep oil on the skin at bay
Natrum Mur: A good homeopath will administer this medicine only after having inquired a litany of things about your constitution. A homeopathic preparation varies from person to person depending upon the constitution of their body. If you have oily skin, you are prone to pore - clogging, acne, pimples and pockmarks. Natrum Mur efficiently deals with these problems. It helps in removing excess oil from the pores, making your skin glow at the same time. Prescription of this medicine is based on symptoms like inability to cope with difficulties, nervousness, intolerance to heat exposure, and an agitated disposition.
Psorinum: Your greasy skin often casts a shadow on your natural complexion. Oily skin makes you look exhausted at all times of the day. You can benefit from Psorinum as it deals with the overactive
sebaceous glands, cleans the pores of your skin, treats pimples and also fights dark patches. People who sweat profusely and suffer from body odor problems or people susceptible to cold are usually advised to take this medicine.
Silicea and Kali Bromatum: Excess oil secretion often leads to the development of pus containing acne or pimples. These pimples, when diminish, may leave permanent or long lasting marks on your face. Scars and marks further result in pigmentation. Such problems can take a huge toll on your psychological health, leading you to be overly concerned about the way you look or losing interest in self appearance. In this regard, Silicea and Kali Bromatum can work wonders for your oily skin and its resultant effects.
Berberis Aquifolium: No amount of make up can mar the appeal of clear skin. If you have oily skin, you are likely to face dullness. Since dirt easily settles on a greasy skin, it can make you look darker than usual. Berberis Aquifolium is an unparalleled medication in homeopathy that treats the above conditions without any side effects.
Everybody dreams of perfect flawless skin that will complement their personality and boost confidence. But owing to an unhealthy lifestyle and polluted environment, our skin gradually goes through wear and tear, and as a result gets damaged. Skin pigmentation can be embarrassing and annoying. Pigmentation refers to the lightening or darkening of your skin, appearance of brown pigments and dark spots. People who are exposed to the sun frequently are more likely to develop these spots on the face. These spots don’t fade easily and require professional aesthetic treatment. Skin pigmentation occurs due to excess production of melanin. The usual causes involve genetic disorders, ageing, overexposure to the sun, nutritional deficiencies and hormonal changes among others. As you age the texture of your skin changes and leaves you with dull, lifeless skin.
Laser Pigmentation reduction – How it works
Laser treatment for pigmentation is a very safe procedure to have your skin rejuvenated, so you need not worry about the side effects or complications. It is advisable to refrain from parkour activities and using makeup immediately after the treatment for few days. To know how you can benefit from this procedure, consult a dermatologist
Joint Stiffness is a feeling that the movement of a particular joint is getting restricted. The stiffness is generally accompanied by pain and occurs mainly due to arthritis or as a result of an injury to joint. Appropriate and regular exercises can help reduce stiffness and pain, increase flexibility, improve endurance, develop muscle strength and keep bone and cartilage in healthy condition.
Let us see what physiotherapy is all about how it can be helpful in treating joint stiffness.
One of the allied health professions is physiotherapy, which by using mechanical force and movements, exercise therapy and electrotherapy, acts as a remedy for impairments and promotes a person’s mobility and joint function. The kind of physical therapy treatment which people receive for their joint stiffness mainly depends on the exact cause for the condition and other symptoms such as pain and inflammation.
Procedure for treating joint stiffness through physiotherapy
When you go for physiotherapy, the first thing a physical therapist would do is to ask you about the exact condition with respect to the symptoms, which you might be experiencing along with the joint stiffness. You should clearly state to the physiotherapist since when have you been experiencing stiffness. The very next thing which a therapist would ask is, your medical history, if you have been suffering from arthritis.
After all the preliminary diagnosis through the question-answer session, the physiotherapist would conduct a thorough physical examination and look to evaluate the joint and other structures associated with it to find out what exactly is causing joint stiffness and other symptoms like, pain, inflammation etc.
Now, after the completion of his questioning and physical examination, the comprehensive physical therapy treatment plan would be prepared as per the exact of your stiffness, symptoms and your needs.
First, by determining the exact cause of joint pain and then treating it with highly effective therapies, physiotherapy acts as a preventive mechanism for reducing joint stiffness and the pain associated with it.
The treatment options which physiotherapists generally go for are as follows:
- Manual therapy: This manual therapy generally involves soft tissue and joint mobilization to provide relief from joint restriction and muscle tension.
- Soft Tissue Massage: Soft tissue massage involves therapists only using their hands o reduce back muscle tension and restore mobility to stiff joints, as an effort to allow patient more flexibility.
- Acupuncture: The physical therapy of acupuncture helps in restoring the balance of energy in the body and thus provides relief from pain, inflammation and proceeds with the healing process. This is done through single use fine needles, which are used at different ‘trigger’ points on the body, as per your symptoms, thus helping to stimulate the flow of energy.
- Ultrasound: While conducting an ultrasound, physiotherapist uses a transducer to send a stream of high-frequency sound waves into one’s body. These waves bounce off one’s organs, muscles and tissues.
- Exercises: Physiotherapist would instruct you to do some stretching exercises where you would require moving your limbs without support and muscle strengthening exercises which would make you kneel, stand and sit to maintain your own balance.
Not all people who suffer from Tennis Elbow have swung their racquets, and those who have never been affected by the problem will not be able to understand how severe the pain and discomfort can be. It is a debilitating condition that affects one’s normal lifestyle in both minor and major ways.
Platelet-rich plasma therapy is nowadays considered a promising treatment for consistent and chronic tendon problems including Tennis Elbow and Golfer’s Elbow. It is often conjugated with autologous blood injection which is a quick and minimally invasive process using the cells of the patients without any use of any drugs.
What is Tennis Elbow?
The human elbow is a joint comprising of three bones: humerus in the upper arm, ulna, and radius in the lower arm. Each part of the bone is covered with cartilage that facilitates free movements of the bones. Tennis elbow occurs at times when the epicondyle layer on the elbow joint become inflamed or torn.
Understanding platelet-rich plasma therapy
PRP is a non-surgical, in-office treatment which starts withdrawing a little amount of blood. The blood is then spun in a centrifuge for concentrating the platelets in the place. This process also segregates the red and white blood cells. Then the platelets together with some amount of plasma are injected into the body in the affected region which has some injury and is not able to heal properly.
When a person is affected with Tennis Elbow, the platelet-rich plasma is injected into the Flexor Origin present on the medial side of the wrist extensor tendon origin at the lateral epicondyle. The doctor may need to jab the needle in different places.
Why is PRP suitable for Tennis Elbow?
The primary objective of using platelet-rich plasma therapy is utilizing the cells and protein of the body along with specific healing factors that can stimulate and jumpstart the process of healing in the tendons. To begin the healing process that has either stalled or could not be completed or has never started, the PRP is the best means. The first step of beginning the healing process is dealing with the inflammation. Experts are fascinated at the way in which the platelet rich plasma can replace the conventional anti-inflammatory medical treatments of Tennis Elbow.
The arrival of platelet-rich plasma has caused the corticosteroid shots to lose their popularity. Because, though they can relieve acute pain for a short span of time, they do not promote healing and may also cause further breakdown of the affected area.
PRP therapy is known for improving the natural healing process of the body. It has ignorable side effects, and the best part is that it is minimally invasive. Since Tennis Elbow is becoming more common these days, it needs to be treated in ways that would be able to complement one's situation and restore normal functionality.
Your bone is a living tissue that constantly undergoes the cycle of breakage and replacement. Osteoporosis is a condition wherein the rate at which new bones form cannot match up to the worn out bones, thus making the bones fragile and brittle. Osteoporosis mainly affects the wrist, hip or spine and can result in a stooped posture accompanied by height shrinkage and back pain caused due to a collapsed vertebra.
Reasons Behind Osteoporosis
Hormones: Lowered estrogen count in women and testosterone in men as a result of ageing or other treatments can result in this condition. Excess thyroid secretion in the body, an overactive adrenalin gland or parathyroid gland can also accelerate bone loss. Women are more vulnerable to osteoporosis during menopause.
Prolonged use of injected: Prolonged use of injected or oral corticosteroid medications such as cortisone or prednisone messes with the bone-building process. Medicines used to combat cancer, gastric reflux and seizures can be responsible as well.
Sedentary Lifestyle: A sedentary lifestyle with not much physical activity along with an excessive consumption of alcohol and tobacco makes you susceptible to osteoporosis.
Treatments for Osteoporosis:
- Medication: Commonly prescribed medicines for remedying fractures include bisphosphonates such as Zoledronic acid, Ibandronate, Risedronate and Alendronate.However these medicines are not free of side-effects such as abdominal pain, nausea or heart burn. In case, your regular medicine doesn’t work, you can use Denosumab and Teriparatide as alternatives but only after consulting your physician.
- Hormone Therapy: Estrogen therapy for women after menopause helps sustain bone density. However such procedures can escalate the dangers of getting afflicted with cancer, heart diseases or conditions such as blood clotting.
- Alternative Medicine: Ipriflavone, a laboratory manufactured product, when combined with calcium can curb chances of bone loss and alleviate pain.
Back pain is very common these days and can happen to anyone. The reasons for the same are also plenty, it could be because of infection of the spine, sleep disorders, bad mattress, awkward movement, lifting something, bad posture, standing for long and bending down to name a few. So, here are some things that might be increasing your risk of back pain:
- When you get older, the back pain starts to increase gradually.
- Poor physique. Back pain is highly common in people who are not fit.
- Being overweight or obese can increase your risk of getting back pain.
- Back pain can also be hereditary because of problems like ankylosing spondylitis that usually runs in generations.
- Some types of arthritis or cancer might also cause back pain.
- If you have a job that requires a lot of lifting, pushing or deals with a lot of bending or weights, chances are that you are more likely to have back pain.
Here are some causes that might be a reason behind that back pain:
- Broken disk
- Tense muscles
- Ruptured disk
- Injuries from sprains, fractures, accidents, and falls can result in back pain.
- Kidney stones
There will come a time when you will witness certain symptoms and you might need to see a doctor. These symptoms are as follows:
- Numbness or swelling
- Unbearable pain
- Problem urinating
- Weakness in the body
- High fever
- Weight loss without being on a diet
- Pain after you have had a minor fall or injury
Back pain can be diagnosed in many ways. To do the same, your doctor will take your medical history and also some physical tests. These tests include:
- X rays
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Blood tests.
The cause of your back pain might not be visible in these medical tests at times. A lot of times you will not even know why you are going through that back pain. It can also get better at times without undergoing any sort of treatment.
Here are a few domestic ways with which you can treat the back pain:
- Hot and cold packs: This is the most basic and most common treatment for many problems and injuries in your body. Be it any kind of pain, ice packs can help give a momentary relief.
- Exercise: The moment you stretch or exercise, you can feel the pain go away so you must understand how important exercising can be for problems like back and neck pain.
- Home remedies: Home remedies like ginger, turmeric and aloe Vera are natural stimulants and anti-oxidants. These help in pain relief as well. You can put them in your food or even your tea, depending upon your taste buds.
In case none of the remedies or solutions work, it is best to consult a doctor.
Seborrheic dermatitis is a non-infectious skin disease, significantly affecting the scalp. Seborrheic dermatitis is indicated by red, irritated skin secured by flaky, dry or oily scales on the scalp. The scalp, the face, range behind the ears, eyelashes, neck and back may likewise be included in the affected areas. It is also known as seborrheic skin inflammation. In babies, seborrheic dermatitis is known by the name of cradle cap. It is a long-term condition and is treated with the help of a long course. Dandruff is a kind of seborrheic dermatitis with pieces or scales on the scalp, yet without irritation of skin. Here are some of the homeopathic medicines that can help cure the disease:
- Kali Sulphuricum: It is the top reviewed homeopathic medication for treating seborrheic dermatitis with yellow scales. It works wonders in seborrheic dermatitis cases with conspicuous yellow drops on the scalp. The scales are sticky in nature, with a soggy scalp. It is accompanied by itching and tingling. Warmth irritates the scalp sometimes and increases itching.
- Thuja Occidentalis: It is a well-known homeopathic prescription for seborrheic dermatitis with white drops on scalp. The hair might be dry in such cases. In a couple of cases, split ends and falling of hair might be noted. However, this medicine cures all the aforementioned problems.
- Graphites Naturalis: Graphites Naturalis is an excellent homeopathic prescription for seborrheic dermatitis, where the scales on the scalp are followed by serious itching. The scales decrease right after washing, yet return later. A foul smell on the scalp may likewise be seen. The scalp may stay soggy and moist. Tangling of the hair or falling of hair is additionally observed. Aside from the scalp, the scales may likewise be available on the eyelid edges and behind the ears.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Homeopathic prescription Natrum Muriaticum most adequately treats seborrheic dermatitis with an oily, slick scalp with redness and flakiness. The scalp is covered with white scales. Smoldering sand burning sensation on the scalp may be felt. The face is sleek, with redness. Skin inflammation on the face may likewise be experienced alongside the above mentioned symptoms and signs.
- Phosphorus: It is an excellent homeopathic medicine for seborrheic dermatitis with flakiness and unnecessary hair fall. For seborrheic dermatitis situations where flakiness on the scalp is accompanied with over-the-top hairfall, homeopathic solution Phosphorus is a fantastic remedy. The hair fall occurs in bundles. Now and again, the hair may shed off and result in bald spots. This might be joined by an extreme burning sensation on the scalp. In a couple of cases, moist sweat on the scalp may likewise be seen. This can lead to a lot of itching.