Doctors in MITR Hospital
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Colic
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Hernia
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Hydrocele
Treatment of Varicose Vein Disorder
Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombois
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Breast Cancer Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for MITR HospitalYour feedback matters!
टैटू का आजकल के युवाओं में काफी ट्रेंड है. इसकी लोकप्रियता आजकल बहुत ज्यादा होती जा रही है. इसकी लोकप्रियता इतनी ज्यादा है कि आजकल महिलाएं और लड़कियाँ भी काफी टैटू बनवा रहे हैं. लेकिन इससे होने वाले नुकसान को कोई नहीं जानता है. यदि आप इससे होने वाले नुकसान को भी ध्यान में रखें तो आप इससे होने वाली परेशानियों से बच सकते हैं. इसलिए आइए आपको हम टैटू से होने वाले नुकसान के बारे में विस्तार से बताएं.
1. त्वचा की समस्या
ये तो आपको भी पता है कि टैटू आजकल के युवाओं में एक तरह का स्टाइल स्टेटमेंट बनता जा रहा है. आजकल के युवा अपने शरीर पर तरह-तरह के टैटू बनवाने का चलन है जो युवाओं के बीच काफी लोकप्रिय हो गया है. लेकिन आपको ये जानकर हैरानी हो सकती है कि टैटू से गंभीर बीमारियों की आशंका के अलावा त्वचा पर लालिमा, सूजन, मवाद आने के साथ दर्द होना, आदि तरह के त्वचा संक्रमण हो सकते हैं. इसके अलावा इससे बैक्टीरिया स्टाफ या स्ट्रेप के कारण जीवाणुओं का संक्रमण होने का भी डर रहता है. टैटू बनावाने में सावधानी बेहद आवश्यक है. यहाँ तक कि यदि आप नकली टैटू बनवाना चाहते हैं तो भी आपक सावधान रहने की जरुरत है. क्योंकि इससे आपके त्वचा पर एलर्जी जैसी समस्या हो सकती है.
2. चर्म रोग और कैंसर
टैटू बनावाने में और भी कई तरह के डर और समस्याएं उत्पन्न हो सकती हैं. जब कोई टैटू बनवाता है तब तो लोग ज्यादा विचार नहीं करते हैं. आपको जानकार हैरानी हो सकती है कि इससे सोराइसिस जैसी बीमारी होने का खतरा भी होता है. दरअसल टैटू बनाते समय जब एक व्यक्ति का नीडल दूसरे व्यक्ति पर इस्तेमाल की जाती है तब चर्म रोग, हेपेटाइटिस और एचआईवी जैसी संक्रमित बीमारियों के होने का खतरा है. यहाँ तक कि टैटू बनवाने से त्वचा कैंसर का खतरा बढ़ सकता है. लेकिन फिर भी शरीर पर तरह-तरह के टैटू बनवाने का चलन युवाओं के बीच काफी लोकप्रिय हो रहा है.
3. विषैले तत्वों से खतरा
आपको ये भी जानना चाहिएकि टैटू बनाते समय लिए प्रयोग की जाने वाली स्याही में कई तरह के विषैले तत्व मौजूद होते हैं, जिनसे त्वचा कैंसर का खतरा बना रहता है. आपको बता दें कि टैटू बनाने वालों द्वारा प्रयुक्त नीले रंग की स्याही में कोबाल्ट और एल्यूमिनियम होता है. जबकि लाल रंग की स्याही में मरक्यूरियल सल्फाइड और दूसरे रंगों की स्याहियों में शीशा, कैडमियम, क्रोमियम, निकल, टाइटेनियम और कई तरह की दूसरी धातुएं मिली होती हैं. इन तत्वों से आपके त्वचा पर एलर्जी उत्पन्न होने का खतरा रहता है.
4. मांसपेशियों को नुकसान
टैटू बनाने से हमारे शरीर की त्वचा को होने वाले नुकसान को आज भी समझ नहीं पाते हैं. कुछ डिजाइनों में टैटू उकेरने वाली सूईयों को शरीर में गहरा चुभाया जाता है, जिससे मांसपेशियों तक को नुकसान पहुंचता है. विशेषज्ञ कहते हैं कि शरीर पर तिल वाले स्थान पर टैटू नहीं बनवाना चाहिए. यदि आप अपने शरीर की मांसपेशियों को टैटू बनाने से होने वाले नुकसान को बचाना चाहते हैं तो आपको इन सब बातों का ध्यान रखना चाहिए.
5. बरतें सावधानी
यदि आपको टैटू बनवाना अच्छा लगता है तो आप इससे पहले हेपेटाइटिस बी का टीका लगवा लें. इसके अलावा आप टैटू बनवाने से पहले ये भी जरूर सुनिश्चित कर लें कि टैटू बनाने वाला इसका अच्छा जानकार हो और उसके पास आधुनिक उपकरण और साफ-सफाई का पूरा ध्यान दिया जाता हो. उस जगह पर नियमित रूप से एंटीबायोटिक क्रीम लगाते रहें. इन सब उपायों को करने और इनके बारे में जानने के बाद आप टैटू बनवाएंगे तो आपको ज्यादा नुकसान नहीं होगा बल्कि आप टैटू बनाने के बाद होने वाली परेशानियों से बच सकते हैं.
Ayurvedic Remedies For Burns
Ghee - Ghee gives a cooling effect on the skin. Apply on the affected area.
- Wash with Cucumber Water - Put the affected area under running tap water for a few minutes and wash with cucumber water or rose water. Both of these have astringent properties and help in preventing infection.
- Aloe Vera Paste You can also crush Aloe Vera leaves and apply the pulp. If fresh leaves are not easily available, you can use Aloe Vera gel available in stores.
- Honey & Coconut Oil Mix equal amounts of honey with plain coconut oil. Use this mixture on the burn area for relief. Instead of coconut oil you can use sesame oil as well.
- Plain Honey - Apart from its delicious taste, honey may help heal a minor burn when applied topically. Honey is an anti-inflammatory and naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
Lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow) is inflammation of the tendons that extend the hand backward and away from the palm.
Factors that increase having-
1-weak shoulder and forearm muscles.
2-playing with a racket that is too tightly strung
3-too short, hitting the ball off center on the racket (out of the sweet spot)
4-hitting heavy, wet balls.
Hitting backhanded and allowing the wrist to bend increase the chance of developing lateral epicondylitis.
1-ice is applied to the outer elbow, and exercises that cause pain are avoided.
2- use of a tennis elbow brace (usually for a few weeks as per your physio's advice) can be beneficial.
3 - ultrasound if swelling visible, tens is also very helpful in combination with ultra sound.
4- as pain decreases, elbow and wrist flexibility and strengthening exercises can be started.
In addition to this conventional treatment of physiotherapy our clinic also has shockwave therapy. One sitting treatment.
Doctor diagnosed lower back pain spondyoloysis.in L5. My B12 is 221 and Ca (OH) 25 was 8 after taking D3 Capsules now its 35. My age is58 yrs. Still there is mild pain. How to remove pain.
In order to have proper information about ovarian cysts, it is essential to discuss the anatomy of ovaries. These are basically a part of the female reproductive system and are located in the lower abdomen on the two sides of the uterus. The major functions of ovaries are production of eggs, oestrogen and progesterone hormones.
So what exactly are cysts? Cysts are fluid-filled sacks, which sometimes develop on the ovaries. These are usually painless, causing no such symptom and females develop a cyst at least once every year. However, there are various kinds of ovarian cysts like the dermoid cysts and endometrioma cysts. The most common kinds of cysts are usually the functional ones. The types of follicle cysts include the following:
- Follicle cyst: When the menstrual cycle starts, the egg grows in a sac, usually called follicle, which is located inside the ovary. In usual cases, the follicle breaks and the egg is released. However, there might be a case where the follicle may not break. In situations like these, the fluid present in the follicle may turn into cysts in the ovary.
- Corpus leuteum: After the egg is released into the uterus, the follicle ideally dissolves. However, in case the follicle does not dissolve, the excess liquid causes the developing of little sacs and these are the other kinds of cysts.
Most of these tumors are benign (non-cancerous) and never spread beyond the ovary. Benign tumors can be treated by removing either the ovary or the part of the ovary that contains the tumor.
Malignant (cancerous) or low malignant potential ovarian tumors can spread (metastasize) to other parts of the body and can be fatal.
There are some more types of cysts as well, which are as follows:
- Dermoid cyst: This is a sac-like growth, which occurs on the ovaries that can contain hair, fat or other tissues. They’re a type of ovarian germ cell tumor. Usually these tumors are benign, but occasionally they can be malignant.
- Endometriomas: These are those tissues, which should originally grow inside the uterus, but instead they attach themselves outside the uterus to the ovaries. This in turn results in cyst formation.
- Cystadenomas: These are basically non-cancerous growths that develop on the ovary surface.
Polycystic ovary syndrome
This is a condition that some women develop, a large number of small cysts form inside the ovaries, thereby causing the ovaries to enlarge. It is important that polycystic ovarian syndrome is treated soon because if left untreated for long, it may cause infertility in women. These cysts are usually not harmful, but they can cause the following:
- Hormonal imbalance, which may lead to acne or facial hair, may also cause individuals to stop ovulating or cause irregular periods
- Higher chance of getting diabetes as the body starts having insulin resistance
- Weight gain
This is not that big a deal and can be controlled easily. Also with healthy living and eating, this condition can be brought to normal. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A tattoo has a strong emotional association with the person having it. Commonly it is the loved ones name, idols, quotes or just anything that a person feels connected to. However, over time, it may happen that the tattoo may not hold the same relevance as it used to once upon a time. It could also lose the esthetic appeal it once held. Whatever the reason, the tattoo needs to go. While tattoos were considered something permanent, there are now ways to remove it.
While the earlier methods were crude including removing the tattooed skin and grafting new skin, sanding the area, or dermabrasion; but today with the use of laser, the process has become much simpler and convenient. Laser is now the most widely used method of removing the tattoo.
A thorough evaluation to see the extent of the tattoo, in terms of depth, size and colors, is done before planning its removal. The type, strength and sessions of lasers will depend on these factors.
During the removal, the tattooed area is focused with a handheld device that emits laser light of the desired frequency and strength. This removes the colored pigments of the tattoo without affecting the surrounding skin. Different wavelengths of light are used to remove different pigments, which get broken down. These pigments are then washed out from the body as wastes.
Depending on the size and colors used in the tattoo, more than one sitting may be required. For large ones, up to 6 to 8 months may be required for complete removal. A minimum of 4 weeks gap is required between two sittings, allowing sufficient time for the skin to heal.
Professional vs Amateur Tattoos-
Professional applied tattoos penetrate deeper into the skin at uniform levels which can make it easier to treat, but not always, as the ink is usually more dense. Amateur tattoos are often applied with an uneven hand which can make the removal challenging but overall they are easier to remove.
Risks and Side Effects:
There are a handful of symptoms you might see post-treatment. Among them are blisters, swelling, raising of the tattoo, pinpoint bleeding, redness, and/or temporary darkening. Not to worry, though. These are common and usually subside within one to two weeks. If they don't, talk to your doctor.
The way getting tattoo caused some pain, the removal will also cause some pain. Topical or local anaesthesia is used to make it comfortable.
Not just the tattoo pigment but also some of the natural skin pigment is lost, so the skin can become lighter or darker than the surrounding skin.
In some cases, there could be some scarring. The scar will get better and can be treated after tattoo laser sessions.
So, if you thought a tattoo is forever, it is not so. Go ahead and plan for its removal, of course after understanding what it entails. If there is any tattoo on your body which you no longer like, meet your dermatologist for consultation and then laser to make that undesired ink fade!!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should see a doctor for scans and tests. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir, I am 57 years of age suffering from Anal Fissure since a year. Took treatment from Allopathic, they have treated with daflon 1000 mg/moxclav and signoflam and Shield cream but no permanent treatment. I contacted Govt Hospital and they injected &made a way to clear deposit. Now on the mouth of Anal a very small cyst developed. When some blood/pus assembled, that comes out and find relieved. Again same problem. Taken Aayurvedic and Homeo treatment also. Daily doing hot water fomentation. Please advise. Regards.
The abdomen houses multiple organs and pain in the abdomen could indicate a problem with any of these organs. From a medical point of view, the abdomen and associated pain can be divided into nine areas or quadrants the right, middle and left sideways and the upper, middle, and lower quadrants from top to bottom. The doctor would usually ask the patient to point to the area of the problem for instance, right lower quadrant or upper left quadrant.
With a mental mapping of the organ in each of these quadrants, the diagnosis is arrived at, with confirmation by imaging if required. Some of the most common causes for lower abdominal pain are listed below, and the kidneys are important organs in this area.
- Lower left abdominal pain is caused because of the problems in the large intestine, small intestine, spleen, left kidney, ureter, ovaries, fallopian tube, urinary bladder and their associated structures.
- Some of the common issues in this area could be menstrual cramps, urinary tract infections (UTIs), left kidney stones, uterine disorders, intestinal obstruction, ectopic pregnancy, constipation, colon cancers, pelvic inflammatory disorder, Crohn’s disease, inguinal hernia, and a ruptured spleen.
- Lower right abdominal pain can be due to appendicitis, right inguinal hernia, UTI, right kidney stones, colon cancer, menstrual cramps, uterine disorders, intestinal obstruction, ectopic pregnancy, pelvic inflammatory disorders, diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, endometriosis, and lymph node inflammation.
- As is evident from this list, many of these are related to the urinary tract and kidneys. Whether it is the kidneys per se, the urinary bladder, the ureters, or the associated nerves and blood vessels, UTIs are very common. And if one of these organs is affected, then the chance of the infection spreading to the surrounding organs is very high. There is a constant flow of urine through these structures, and so the infection can pass through easily.
- A person who has had kidney problems would have very characteristic symptoms. The pain would be in the lower back, on either side of the spine, depending on which side is affected. While the pain experienced due to kidney stones is acute and can be stabbing in nature, the UTI would appear in bouts. The associated symptoms should always be kept in mind when identifying and treating kidney problems.
- There could be nausea, diarrhoea, blood in the urine, fever, profuse sweating and severe fever, which could help in discovering the problem.
- These should not be ignored and diagnosis should be confirmed with blood tests and imaging including X-rays and CT scans. The treatment would depend on the condition, and early identification of the problem leads to better prognosis and a simpler treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!