Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Anwesha Sutra GogoiYour feedback matters!
Sir, I want to use Bhimseni kapur as room freshener. Can I use it or not? How can I use (burn or not)? Edible bhimseni kapur and Bhimseni kapur is same? please suggest me.
I am doing yoga, cycling, etc. Etc. From my age of 18. Till date. Than y Diabetes occur in my life at 65 yrs. Of age.
Does amino acid and whey protein cause any problem in blood? I want to get mh class 1 medicals done. My blood test each and every report should ne normal. So does amino acid and whey protein cause any problem?
Hi Doctor I Kamalpreet Kaur want to loose my weight with home remedies. My weight is 60 kgs according height that is 160 cms. Please tell me the natural solution beside exercises. Thanks.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run.
I am a marketing person I travelled so much distance I getting very tired. I am unable to work properly. Please suggest me wat to do.
Is there any medicine for strengthen the weak parasympathetic nerve without any long term or short term side effect.
Age 24 from odisha, India. I am having a very difficult time. The thing is that whenever I am nervous I have the urge to poop. Its happens frequently. Its really taking a toll on me. Its destroying my social life and friend circle. The problem has aggravated without any reason also I feel nervous/impatient. Whenever I go out with my cousin or any family members in cars/bike etc to watch movies or any place I feel very impatient and nervousness. Its gets so high that I feel like vomiting and feels as if I am week and feels very nervous and my stomach also get very nervous and the urge to poop gets started with small to high intensity. I have tried breathing well but its not helping. I feel as if I am sometimes not breathing well. Its really destroying me, whenever I go for any interview I feel nervousness and my stomach start the urge to poop. Please help me doctor. I need it badly. at least you can say whom to consult. I have even done my endoscopy and ultrasound which come out to be normal. I never had such problem in my school days but during my engineering its started and got worse. Please save me doctor. I desperately need your help.
Hello doctor, I am working in a shift basis company. Because of that my sleep cycle and food cycle gets affected. I am feeling drowsy always and my laps always wanted to sit. Give me some tips to recover from this and to manage my cycle. My working time is 15.30-00.30 or 00.30-7.30.
I am 17 years boy I am too skinny and have thin bones what should I do . Suggest me nutrients or food related things.
I smoke weed everyday and my weight is reducing very fast I can't stop smoking it and I need to gain weight back again.
I am 25 years girl and I am suffering from hypothyroidism my TSH level has increased its now 8. I am taking eltroxin plus 50 mg. And due to this my weight is increasing day by day that is my height is 5'5" and my weight is 78 kgs. So should I prefer any medicine apart from exercise like granicia cambogia. As I exercise 4 days in a week. I didn't saw any result and I am getting overweight. Plez suggest.
Height: Weight: लम्बाई, वजन
Why are you seeing the doctor today? (Body part)
आप आज क्यों डॉक्टर से राय चाह रहें हैं? क्या कारण हैं जिहोने आपको डॉक्टर से मिलने को मजबूर कर दिया? किस जगह कृपया सही जगह बताएं
Has the pain/problem worsened recently? No Yes, how recently?
क्या आपका दर्द या परेशानी हाल में बढ़ गयी है ? अगर हाँ तो कब से?
How long has the pain/problem been present?
आपको यह परेशानी कब से है?
Quality of the pain: Sharp Burning Dull Aching
दर्द कैसा है – एक दम तेज कुछ देर के लिए ?
हल्का हल्का लगातार ?
मीठा मीठा ?
What started the pain/problem?
दर्द या परेशानी कैसे शुरू हुई?
How severe is the pain at the location described above?
No Pain Mild Moderate Severe
कितना दर्द है अगर आप १० बहुत ज्यादा और ० कोई दर्द को नहीं देते हैं? या थोडा , थोडा ज्यादा या बहुत ज्यादा
What makes the pain/problem better? What makes the pain/problem worse?
दर्द में आराम कैसे मिलता है – दर्द कैसे बढ़ जाता है या क्या करने से दर्द में आराम होता है और क्या करने से खराब
Is the pain (check all that apply): Continuous Activity Related Night Pain Unpredictable क्या दर्द -
काम करने पर
या जब चाहें तब हो जाता है
What ever treatments have you tried?
Physical Therapy/Exercise TENS unit Narcotic medications Cass/boot Massage/Ultrasound Traction Anti-Inflammatories Orthotics Manipulation Surgery Steroid injections Braces
आपने क्या क्या इलाज करे हैं अब तक
१) कसरत – फिजियोथेरेपिस्ट
४) जूते वगैरह
६ ) कोई जर्रा
७) कोई ऑपरेशन
Are you right hand or left ?
आप कौन सा हाथ ज्यादा इस्तेमाल करते हैं
Previous physicians seen for this problem
आप इससे पहले किसी डॉक्टर से मिलें हैं
X-Rays and Tests for this problem: CT, MRI
X – रे और कोई जांच
She is all fine. did all tests. All tests says normal. But she is not having food telling her stomach is full she can't eat. She feels like vomiting. She tells like mouth is watering. Don't want food AND all. What to do.
Daily consuming least 300 ml of drumstick leaves in juice form with lemon and one teaspoon of honey in empty stomach in morning gives an excellent results in weight loss management along with abdomen exercise.