Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Loss Treatment
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Customised Diet Chart
Treatment of Vitamin Deficiency
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of Vitamin D Deficiency
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Bulimia Treatment & Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Anwesha Sutra GogoiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am doing masturbation from 15 years which lost of energy .can I zma to increase my energy levels.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run.
Height: Weight: लम्बाई, वजन
Why are you seeing the doctor today? (Body part)
आप आज क्यों डॉक्टर से राय चाह रहें हैं? क्या कारण हैं जिहोने आपको डॉक्टर से मिलने को मजबूर कर दिया? किस जगह कृपया सही जगह बताएं
Has the pain/problem worsened recently? No Yes, how recently?
क्या आपका दर्द या परेशानी हाल में बढ़ गयी है ? अगर हाँ तो कब से?
How long has the pain/problem been present?
आपको यह परेशानी कब से है?
Quality of the pain: Sharp Burning Dull Aching
दर्द कैसा है – एक दम तेज कुछ देर के लिए ?
हल्का हल्का लगातार ?
मीठा मीठा ?
What started the pain/problem?
दर्द या परेशानी कैसे शुरू हुई?
How severe is the pain at the location described above?
No Pain Mild Moderate Severe
कितना दर्द है अगर आप १० बहुत ज्यादा और ० कोई दर्द को नहीं देते हैं? या थोडा , थोडा ज्यादा या बहुत ज्यादा
What makes the pain/problem better? What makes the pain/problem worse?
दर्द में आराम कैसे मिलता है – दर्द कैसे बढ़ जाता है या क्या करने से दर्द में आराम होता है और क्या करने से खराब
Is the pain (check all that apply): Continuous Activity Related Night Pain Unpredictable क्या दर्द -
काम करने पर
या जब चाहें तब हो जाता है
What ever treatments have you tried?
Physical Therapy/Exercise TENS unit Narcotic medications Cass/boot Massage/Ultrasound Traction Anti-Inflammatories Orthotics Manipulation Surgery Steroid injections Braces
आपने क्या क्या इलाज करे हैं अब तक
१) कसरत – फिजियोथेरेपिस्ट
४) जूते वगैरह
६ ) कोई जर्रा
७) कोई ऑपरेशन
Are you right hand or left ?
आप कौन सा हाथ ज्यादा इस्तेमाल करते हैं
Previous physicians seen for this problem
आप इससे पहले किसी डॉक्टर से मिलें हैं
X-Rays and Tests for this problem: CT, MRI
X – रे और कोई जांच
I smoke weed everyday and my weight is reducing very fast I can't stop smoking it and I need to gain weight back again.
I am a 48 yr male suffering diabetes since last 5 months. Now I am taking Jalra M 50/1000 as advised by my doctor 1 tab. Daily and my blood sugar is in control. I want to know that can I will be cure? When I will be able to leave the medicines?
Hello doctor, I am working in a shift basis company. Because of that my sleep cycle and food cycle gets affected. I am feeling drowsy always and my laps always wanted to sit. Give me some tips to recover from this and to manage my cycle. My working time is 15.30-00.30 or 00.30-7.30.
I am 52 yes old. One advised me to consume Amal juice twice @ 20 ml per day. Has it any side effect. I also take garlic pearls two twice daily. Please suggest.
I am under weight from past years no protein powder is helping to gain weight. So please suggest some powder or something to gain weight without side effects.
Hello doctor please suggest me minoxidil brand name that not gain me weight and tell which is better liquid or foam.
Hi Doctor I Kamalpreet Kaur want to loose my weight with home remedies. My weight is 60 kgs according height that is 160 cms. Please tell me the natural solution beside exercises. Thanks.
I want to make up my mind to study hard. But I am not able to do so. No matter how hard I try I am not able to study. I get too many distractions. And sometimes the distractions are due to myself (like neglecting things. Feeling tired and so.) When I tell this to my parents they just scold me and tell that its due to my negligence. Is their any help you can do? please help me.
I'm 24 years male. I workout (heavy poundage) and do running (30 kms/week) a lot. I am looking for good supplement for my body. My aim to stay lean and agile. I also eat non veg occasionally. 71 kgs. 5'10"
I am suffering from osteogenesis imperfecta, so what's it's permanent cure? I have undergone treatment with several doctors, and they told it's not curable, so please suggest me it's permanent treatment.
Hii i'm 24yrs old male i'm so week I feel weakness when I do some work my diet is normal what should I do for please suggest.
Hello doctor! I am 22 years old I am working in Tech M I work from 6 pm-3 am (night) could you please suggest me a better diet and what to eat after waking up I wake up at 11 am, eating rice at that time with empty stomach is OK r not? What to eat with empty stomach?
Conditions related to the eating patterns or behavior of an individual which leave a negative impact on the health of the person are known as eating disorders. These can lead to the deficiency of sufficient nutrition in the body. The heart, the digestive system, the bones, and the teeth and the mouth are the body parts that generally get affected due to this condition.
Although the root cause is not known exactly, there are several factors which can be held responsible for causing this type of disorders likes:
1. Genetics-A person, who has parents or siblings suffering from eating disorders, has higher chances of suffering from it as well.
2. Society- In order to fit into the society, people often find it very necessary to look the best, which means being thin. Peer pressure and the worry about what people say fuels the desire, more like desperation in a person to become thin, which may lead to an eating disorder.
3. Emotional and psychological health- Problems directly linked with the psychological and emotional health of a person, like low self-esteem, impulsive behavior, relationship associated trouble and perfectionism can also lead to eating disorders.
There are certain factors which increase the risk of eating disorders.
1. Age-Anyone can suffer from this condition. However, a teenager or a young adult has higher chances of getting an eating disorder.
2. Gender- Females have higher risks of suffering from eating disorders than men.
3. Stress- Anyone who is going through any kind of emotional/mental stress has high chances of getting an eating disorder.
4. Family history-People who have a family history of this condition, i.e. their parents or siblings had suffered from it earlier, have higher chances of getting any kind of eating disorder.
5. Other mental disorders-Obsessive compulsive disorder, depression and anxiety are some mental disorders which may trigger this condition in an individual.
6. Profession-Athletes, sports persons, dancers, models or actors have higher chances of suffering from eating disorders because they always have this urge/want to look the best, so they starve themselves.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!