Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Yadav RajivYour feedback matters!
I had two miscarriage within a gap of 8 months and I have gained weight of 18 kg. The last miscarriage was on may 7. Pls advice if I can start doing exercise and diet to reduce weight.
Hello doc, I got urinal infection last week. Nd its recovered. So is this affects in carrying. Now we are planning for baby. I got abortion first one.
Hello doctor I am male 23 years old. I was affected with typhoid 10 months ago after that my health related fear started I was having twitchinh tingling tremors and I took blood tests everything was normal nd ct scan normal ecg three times normal after that I went to phycatrist he said anxiety nd suggested medicine for three months nw again I am facing twitching chest pain left shoulder arm neck pain. And I am. Not able do my gym wrks outs feel the pain in chest nd left shoulder twitching is also on the left side. My questions whether I have to consult neurologist? have to take mri? have to take echo? whether twitching alone be a major symptoms of Ms. And Ms. Is my major fear. Please suggest me some solution nd left neck shoulder pain nd neck pain chest pain is it heart attack or heart related problems?
My wife is getting breast pain. Her age is 23 weight is 40. If I touch the breast I can feel something hard. And we are planing for baby from 3 months. She didn't get her periods from 11 weeks. Why that pain? And why she didn't get periods? Can someone explain clearly please. Thank you.
I want to lose my weight! It is consistently growing up my stomach. And digestion system is even not good. I always feel like heaviness all over day.
In stool it's bleeding but I don't have any pain there. It is happening since 1-2 year but randomly it happens. Some time it doesn't bleed but some time time it is. Could you please suggest me and tell me what is the reason for this.
I am having testicular pain from a long time, now I have noticed small floating lump on a testicular vein (right side)(not on testicle), my testicles get swollen if I do exercise or a heavy lifting. In addition, sometimes I feel sharp pain in upper abdomen where last rib is located (left side), and sharp tingling pain in lower abdomen-just above pelvic bone (left side), and burning sensation in both side inguinal area. I m sexually virgin, so no space for stds right? no back pain, no painful urination, no painful ejaculation, no color change in semen-urine, never surgically operated in pelvic area. I am concerned about my health, (after reading an article on testicular cancer), please help sir/ma'm, I know I have to do usg, but tell me which conditions I am facing (maybe) - thanks (19 year-male)
Respected doctor. I have heard that in case of fever, body pain, etc. Injections are better than pills since pills can harm the liver but injections don't have any side effect. please guide. Thanks.
I got heat pimples on my face and now it looks like red dots, how can those will be removed, and want to know what to do stop pimples (bumps) on my face.
My son is 11 years old & i'm suffering from heavy mental retardation. He is also suffering from epilepsy problem for which he is taking 5 types of anti epilepsy tablets. Bu not fully controlled. Regularly when he started to sleep, he gets fits attack then another two the fits in an our then fits stops. Is there any drug or diet therapy for him?
Why shouldn't we drink water while eating? If our tummy should be flat what should we eat? Does and Don't.
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 27 years old and have facial hair on my chin and side cheeks. I want to know is there any way to get rid of unwanted facial hair naturally or is it safe to go with laser treatment? Also please suggest a good laser clinic in Delhi- NCR.
I have loss 20 kg in2 months. What should I do? Can I reduce weight by drinking water or add some home remedies from ayurveda?
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.