Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek BhideYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors, Could you please suggest like can we give cow milk to my son (2 months and 6 days ) since my wife is not having breast milk so currently we are giving similac advance 1 so we have a question like for cow milk? Thanks for your valuable suggestions for the further follow up.
My brother has married 4 years before and still he has not blessed with baby. After doing d complete medical check up he found that he has very less sperm count and high uric acid. Does these uric acid and sperm count are interrelated. Please provide him the proper diet to overcome these two problems.
After DPT vaccination fever of my 3.5 months old baby weighing 5.9 kg raised to 101. Dr. Asked to give 2 ml of ibugesic plus as fever was not dropping with other paracetamol syrup. I have given him 2 ml but now I have read on internet Ibugesic plus is not safe for infants below 1 year. I am very much worried will it harm my baby as I have given him single dose.
My daughter aged 16 years has been suffering from Idiopathic Urticaria from the age of 3 years. She currently takes levocetirizine 5 mg when skin itching starts. The effect of the medicine remains for 2 days and again it reoccurs. Like to know the cause and the treatment. Also mention that she undergoes periodic de-worming. We tested with different foods to understand the cause like eggs, brinjal and others but no caused could be ascertained.
I am lactating mother my baby was 7 months old now I am having stomach pain from few months doctor told to use antibiotic if use antibiotic I should not feed my baby can I stop breastfeeding for my baby is that ok for my baby's health I will give formula milk to him.
My son is 26 days old today and is having a central apnea issue in breathing. He is currently on bipap but drs are recommending that we go for tracheostomy which we are reluctant to. Please can we have some opinion please? Will babies be able to outgrow central apnea issue? Thank you.
Hello sir, I had one doubt my kid is 4 month old we are started a cerelac rice 1st stage because mother feeding is not properly and my wife is started a course for feeding, actually in that pack starts at 6 is any problem.
Hi doctor. My baby is passing green stool along with mucus. Form last 10 days. This week we have done stool test. Report shows acidic green along with pus cell 4-5/hpf. We have consulted with a near by paediatrician he says your baby is f9. And have vizilac, z& d drops and oflomac. Please help y my baby is not getting well.
I want to know about krill oil. Can I give my daughter krill oil as she is adhd and how can it help.
Baby 5.5 months old. Having uneven fever from past 10 days . After giving Meftal P, Its ok. It has to be given twice in 24 hours. Gums are swollen. Digestion ok.
My son born on April 1 2016. Now I am preferring lactogen for feeding. My question is -when to take solid food for my son and what to give. Please send some foods, fruits, vegetables, non vegetarians. After completing 6 month what milk can I prefer?
If you are experiencing a whizzing sound while you breathe or having difficulty in breathing, you are suffering from asthma. It is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. There is no definite way to prevent asthma, but by following a step-by-step daily plan, you can prevent asthma attacks or keep them in check. Here are some important measures to follow to prevent asthma:
- You need to strictly follow your asthma action plan. The plan should be laid down after a detailed discussion with a doctor or healthcare team. All the medicines you require to prevent the asthma attacks will be written down for you.
- You should get vaccinated for pneumonia and influenza. This will prevent these conditions from triggering asthma attacks or flare-ups.
- You need to identify the asthma triggers and stay away from them. Several outdoors irritants and allergens from pollen to cold air can trigger asthma attacks.
- You have to monitor your breathing. By recognising the warning signs of an attack like wheezing, slight coughing or shortness of breath, you can prevent an asthma attack. You need to measure and record your peak airflow regularly using a home peak flow meter.
- By acting quickly, you can identify a fatal attack and prevent it from occurring. When the peak flow measurement decreases, you need to take your medicines immediately and abstain from any activity which may have triggered the attack.
- You need to keep taking your prescribed medicines, even if your asthma symptoms have improved. You should not change your medication schedule without consulting a doctor. It is recommended that you to bring along the medicines you take at your doctor’s appointment as he will be able to tell whether you are taking them right.
- If you use your quick relief inhaler a lot, the asthma is not under control. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible and he/she will make some modifications to your treatment.
- For prevention of asthma, you should use allergy proof pillow covers and mattresses. You must wash your bedding every week in hot water to eliminate dust mites. You may use a dehumidifier for reducing excess moisture to prevent mold.
- Do not allow your pets in the bedroom and on the furniture. Pet dander is a common trigger of asthma and it cannot be avoided by people who own pets.
- You can also fit an air filtration system in your home. It will help in the elimination of asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
Many doctors suggest immunotherapy for asthma prevention in the form of allergy shots. Immunotherapy aims at altering a person’s immune response by making it less sensitive to asthma triggers.