I am Dr. Vikas Deshmukh. Aaj hum bat krenge addiction ke bare me. Ise internet and gadget addiction kehte hain. Aaj hmara topic hai internet addiction disorder. Addiction fulfil krne ke 4 chizen hoti hai. 1st hai pleasurable things, jisse insan ko khushi mile. 2ns is tolerance. Khushi milne ke lia jo time period hai vo badh jata hai. 3rd is withdrawal. Jab use ye sab addiction krne ko nhi milta hai to patient irritate hota hai, restless hota hai. 4th is incapable of doing day today activities. Patinet ko regular work me disturbance hota hai. Iske symptoms kya hai? Aise patient ko pta nhi chalta ki vo internet pe kitna time spend kar rha hai.
Patient multiple apps use karta hai jise se uska din nikal jata hai. Agar in sab chizon ko roko to patiant ko gussa ata hai. Kbhi kbhi aise patients neend bhi bhul jate hain. Neend compromise krte hain. Patient ko in sab reasons se fatigue and weakness feel hota hai. Patient apne kam me focus nhi ho pata hai. Patient jaise hi pana kam khatm krega vo internet pe vapas aa jayega. Patient apna time faltu ki chizon me jyada spend krega. Ab ye addiction bhut common ho gya hai. Ab question ye hai ki aap iski manage kaise kar skte hain. Best way hai ki aap psychiatrist se consult kren. Home remedies aap kya kar skte hain isko overcome krne ke lia? 1st hai digital detox.
2nd is digital nutrition. Gradually internet usage ka time kam krna. Jaise aap start kar rhe ho to 1 hour per day se start kro. Mobile statck kr ke puri family ka ek side pe rkh do. Intially ye ideas apko help krenge. Slowly and steadily apko ye time increase krna hai. Game khelne se acha hai ki aap newspaper pe focus kren. This is called digital nutrition. It means faltu chhizon pe focus kr ke aap research pe focus kren. Baki ki information ke lia aap mujhse Lybrate ke through contact kar skte hain.
Thank You!read more
I am Dr. Vikas Deshmukh. Aaj me apko btaunga bipolar mood disorder ke bare me. Ye kya hota hai. Aaj hum bipolar ke 2 types ke bare me baat krenge. Bipolar 1 and 2. Bipolar 1 2 types ka hota hai: Mania and depression. Isme kbhi apko bhut khushi hoti hai or kabhi bhut gum. Mania me patient bhut jyada over-confident hota hai. Aise patient ko stop krna mushkil hota hai agar ye baat krna start kar de. Aise patients jyada paise kharch krte hain. Patient ko neend ki jrurat kam aati hai. Aise patients bade bade plans bnate hain. Agar aap aise patient ko oppose krenge to unhe kafi gussa ata hai. Depression me patient bhut hi udaas rehta hai.
Low-energy rehta hai. Patient ko fatigue ka complaint rehta hai, hopeless feel krta hai. Patient ko suicidal thoughts aate hain. Choti choti baatein uske lia kafi chinta ka matter ho jata hai. Driving uske lia easy hoga lekin jab vo depression me hoga to driving usko bhut bdi bat lgegi. Islia ye dono disease kafi gap me patient ko effect krti hai. Bipolar 1 and 2 me kya difference hai. Isme mania and hypomania rehta hai. Hypomania me patient kafi energetic lgta hai. Lekin psychitry se patient ko easily diagnose kia ja skta hai. Iska mtlb ye nhi hai ki bipolar 2 disorder kam dangerous hai. Quki patient ke relatives ko kabhi kabhi uski harkatein nhi smjh aati hai or vo in chizon ko normally lete hain.
Patient ghar ke saman jaise purani gaddi bech di and new car le li and vice-versa. Patient khi flat book kar lega. Jaise hi patient ka hypomania ka time khtm hota hai or depression start hota hai to patient ko dukh hota hai apni last investments ko dekh ke. Ye disorder ek psychitrist ke paas jake thi ho skta hai. Patient ko medicines di jati hai. Kuch patients ko kafi time tak medicines bhi leni pdti hai. Iske bare me or information lene ke lia aap mujhse Lybarte ke though contact kar skte hain.
Thank you!read more
I am Dr. Vikas Deshmukh. I am a psychiatrist and sexologist practicing in Navi Mumbai. Friends aaj hum baat krenge dementia ke baare me. Ye aksar old age logon me aya jata hai. Ye bimari kya hai? Ye ek bhulne ki bimari hai. Isme aadmi ki memory effect hoti hai. Is vjha se uska pura lifestyle impact hota hai. Demetia ke bhut sare types hain jinme se 2 bhut important hain. Alzheimer's and vascular. Or kbhi kbhi in dono ka mix dementia bhi paya jata hai. Kuch reversible dementia bhi rehte hain. Jaise hypothyroidism, depression, vitamin deficiency.
Dementia me exactly kya hota hai. Generally ye apko 50-60 years ki age ke baad hota hai. Dementia me mukhye complaint rehti hai ki patient baar baar bhulta hai. Kbhi kbhi close relatives ke naam bhulna, chizen kha rkhi hain vo bhulna. Example ke lia dementia ka patient kbhi kbhi keys ko freeze, oven me bhi rkh skta hai. Close relatives ke face bhulna. Apne relations ko bhulna. Apne ghar ka address bhi bhul skte hain. Kisi bhi chiz ka istemaal kaise krna hai vo bhi patient bhul skta hai.
Planning and organisation me jaise chai bnani hai, to patient ko ye chizen bhut complicated lgti hain. Patient ko confusion rehta hai ki konsi chiz pehle or konsi chiz baad me krni hai. Patient kbhi kbhi apne khud ke ghar me bathroom/room ka direction bhul jata hai. Iska basic karan kya hai. Thyroid hona, vitamin B12 ki deficiency hona. Alzheimer's Dementia ka karan hai, kuch proteins bante rehte hain jo patient ke dimag se saaf hone chaiye, vo nhi ho pata hai ya vo procedure slow ho jata hai jis vjha se protein ka collection hona shuru ho jata hai.
Vascular dementia me blood flow kam ho jata hai. Dementia ka treatment kya hai? Sabse pehle doctor ke pass leke jaiye patient ko. Alzheimer's dementia me patient ko cure nhi kar skte ho aap but memory loss ka speed aap kam kar skte ho. Aap patient ka quality of life treatment se badha skte hain. Patient se aap simple language me baat kro. Keep the sentences simple.
Keep one liner sentence for the patient. Aap baar baar ghar ke saman ko ya unko position change mat kriye. Unse jyada communicate kriye. Agar patient kisi game me interested hai like playing cards to aap unke sath vo game play kren. Ye cognitive exercises dementia ko delay krne me help krti hain. Aap kaise dementia ko prevent kar skte hain? Aap exercise, diet and cognitive exercise for brain kriye.
Vo games jyada kheliye jisme budhi ka istemaal jyada ho. New books read kriye. New games kheliye. Jitna aap new things sikhte hain utna aapka synaptic formation strong hota hai. In sab activities se aap dementia prevent kar skte hain. Thank you very much for listening. For appointments, please visit lybrate.com.
Thank You.read more
I am Dr. Vikas Deshmukh. I am a psychiatrist and sexologist practicing in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. Aaj hum baat krenge erectile dysfunction due to performance anxiety. Performance anxiety kya hota hai? Jab apke dimag me sex krne ke alwa koi chinta ya or koi thought ata hai ki apka performance kaisa hoga? Aap apne partner ko satisfy kar payenge ya nhi? Is chinta ki vjha se uska erection lose ho jata hai. Islia usko erection nhi aata hai. Me sare patient se puchta hun ki sex ke lia konsa organ sabse jruri part hai? To bhut sare patient ka answer hota hai - penis or ling. Lekin me sabse important part unko bolta hun - Brain.
Agar apke brain me sex ka vichar aat hai to hi apko erection aata hai. Yadi aap khin pe bhi baithe hain or sexual video ya message padh rhen hain to apko errection aa skta hai quki us time aap apne dimag me sex ke bare me soch rhen hain. Vahan apke partner nhi hota hai lekin sex ke vichar aapko aa rhen hain. Kabhi apko aise vichar bhi aa skte hain ki aap apne partner ko satisfy kar payenge ya nhi. Kabhi misconception bhi apke dimag me rehte hain ki apka penis ka size chota hai. Aap bhut jyada masturbation krte the jiski vjha se uska side-effect ho rha hai. Agar aisa anxiety apko rehta hai to erection apko nhi aata hai or aise hi next time bhi apka confidence loose hota hai.
Is darr ki vjha se aap sex pe focus nhi kar pate hain. Acha sex krne ke lia sex ke vichar maan me chaiye. Meri partner kitni achi dikhti hai. Sex ke time pe apke all 5 senses involve hone chaiye. Ab erection na aane k lia hum kya kar skte hain? Aap kisi psychitrist ya sexologist se milen. Agar or koi reason hai to rule out kriye. Kuch investigation apke doctor krenge. Aap apni sexual life ko enjoy karen. Involvement of other partner is also very important in this case. Agar apka partner isko smjhta hai to is chiz se bhut farak pdta hai. Agar aap apne partner se apni problem chupaoge to miscommunication badhega.
Agar apka partner smjhta hai apko to vo apki anxiety kam kar skta hai. Next technique hai relaxation. Before sexual activity, apko relax krna chaiye ya apni body ko rest dena chaiye. Ye apke doctor apko sikhayenge and apko ye 10 mins tak krna hai. Aap apna mind bhi divert kar skte hain jaise music, fantasies. Ye sari chizen aap performance anxiety se deal krne ke lia kar skte hain. So friends, Than you so much for listening. Meri or videos dekhne ke lia lybrate.com pe login kijiye. Mujhe aap contact kar skte hain Lybrate ke through.
Thank you very much.read more
Hello Everyone! I am Dr. Vikas Deshmukh. I am a consultant psychiatrist at Manovikas Clinic, Vashi, Sec-17.
Aaj hum baat krne vale hain ek naye disorder ke bare mei jiska naam hai obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). OCD ek psychological disorder hai, ek mansik bimari hai. Jisme patient ko ek hi tarha ke vichar baar baar aate hain. Aur vo vichar kam krne ke liye ek hi tarha ke action ko vo baar baar krte rehte hain. Ye disorder ki vjha se bahut sare patients ki life kafi hadd tak kharab hoti hai. Kafi hadd tak unka quality of life bigad jata hai. Bahut saare patients pareshan rehte hain. To aaj is disorder ke baare mei thoda detail me jaante hain.
OCD mein 2 chizen bahut common hoti hai. Ek naam mein hi hai obsession or dusra compulsion. Obsession yani bar bar ek hi tarha ka vichar aana. Compulsion yanike patient vo vichar kam krne k lia kuch action leta hai ya koi behavior dikhata hai. Use compulsion bolte hain. Jaise obsession hai dirt ke bare mei. Ki bar bar mere hath gande hue hain, mera ghar ganda hai, mera body ganda hai. To aise me patient ke dimag mei aata hai ki saaf nhi hai mera hath. Is obession ki vajha se compulsion ye ho jata hai ki patient bar bar jake hath dhoyega.
So, din mei 10-50 bar haath hi dhote rehta hai. Fir bhi uska ye thought kam nhi hota hai. Uske mann mei soch ayegi or vo hath dhoyega, relax lgega or fir hath jake dhoyega. To isi cycle me patient atka rehta hai. Dusra obsession rehta hai sexual content. Patient ko apne bare mei, apne close relative ke bare mei, jaise mummy, daddy, behan, unke bhagwan, unke bare mei kuch buri soch aati hai. Patient iss chiz se bhut disturb ho jata hai. Aur is se disturb na ho, iske liye patient ke mann mei apne aap ek thinking start hoti hai, mai aisa krunga to mujhe us chiz ka paap nhi lgega. Jaise mai 10 baar bhagwan ko namaskar krunga ya 3 bar namaskar krunga to mai kisi bhi side-effect se bach skta hun. 3rd is checking. Baar baar aisa lgta hai ki mene kahin gas ka button khula to nhi chora. Mene ghar ka darwaza lock krna to nhi chora hai. Mere computer ka button off to nhi kiya hai. OCD mei 10 bar har chiz check krne ke baad bhi doubt rehta hai. Kyuki vo satisfaction nhi aata hai. 4th is perfection, chizen arrange krna. Unko hmesha lgta hai ki ye table thik se arrange nhi hai.
Ye thoda sa teda hai. Aur us thought ki vjha se bar bar usko thik krne mei lage rehte hain. To kafi sara quality time, energy ye sab compulsions mei jata hai jo bilkul bhi fruitful nhi rehta. Meri ek patient hai jo bartan dhone baithti hai to baar baar unhi bartan ko dhoti rhegi quki use lgta hai ki ye saaf nhi hai. Use ye satisfaction hi nhi hota tha ki bartan clean hue hain. To OCD ka ek cycle rehta hai. Unhe baar baar anxiety aata hai. Baar baar ye kam krne se unke haath me changes dikhayi dete hain. Dusra agar adults rahen to unhe lagta hai ki ye unnecessary thoughts hain. Mujhe inko control krna chaiye. Lekin bahut baar bachon mei ye samjh nhi aata hai.
As a parent, or as a teacher, aap bachon ko samjhayein. Generally ye common rehta hai teenage me. 14-30 ki age me. 30 ke baad start hona thoda sa uncommon hai. Generally 30 se pehle ye bimari start hota hai. Kam se kam 2 saal ke bachon mei bhi paya gya hai. Bahut sare mere patients hain jo 5-7 saal ke bhi hain. Iske genetic kaaran hain. Apne relatives se ye bimari aap mei payi jati hai. OCD ka ek genes rehta hai jo parents ke through apne mei aay rehta hai. Stressful environment ki vajha se bhi kbhi kbhi OCD rehta hai. Biological matlb brain changes. Serotonin chemical hai jo vo satisfaction deta hai. Agar serotonin level kam ho jaye to satisfaction kahin na kahin nhi milta hai. Jiski vajha se baar bar vo vhi kam krta hai ki use satisfaction mile.
Kabhi infections ki vajha se bhi OCD ho skta hai. To treatment iska kya hai. Treatment iska 3 tarike ka hai. Ek hai pharmacological treatment. Medicines jo doctor denge or is se bahut hadd tak OCD control kiya ja sakta hai. Dusra hai psychotherapy Psychotherapy mei cognitive behavioural therapy bahut important hai. Aur ye OCD mei bahut ache tarike se kaam karta hai. Teesra jo hum doctors nhi kar sakte but aap log kar skte ho hai family support. Kabhi aisa na bole ki itna ganda tu kaise soch skta hai. Aise vichar tere maan mei kaise aate hain. Patient ye jaan bhuj ke nhi krta hai. Ye bimari hai. Jaise typhoid aane se aapko fever aa skta hai. Vaise OCD hone se uski soch ho sakti hai.
To aapka support is treatment ke liye bahut zaruri hai. Agar aap ache se usko samjh lenge or ache se support krenge, to aise patients ke chances thik hone ke dugne ho jate hain. So, thank you very much for your patient listening. Mere bare mei aur janne ke liye ya fir appointment book karne ke liye, kindly go through Lybrate website. Thank you very much.read more
Friends aaj hum log baat karne wale hain aphrodisiac ke baare mein, toh aphrodisiac any sexual desire badane wali medicine ya davaiyan, ya foods unko aphrodisiac bolte hain. Generally hazaro saalon se bahut sara khana food, beverages, peene ki bahut pai ya jaise bolte hain woh log, herbs, medicine, ayurvedic dawaiya saree cheezo ko kafi acche log use karte hain aphrodisiac bolke yani sexual power badane wala bol ke. But kya in sab cheezo ka scientific evidence hai agar scientifically dekha jaye toh isme se bahut hai kam almost na ke barabar hi medicines or khane food ka, beverages ka scientific reason hai. Isme se kuch kuch davaiyan, kuch kuch herbs toh nuksan bhi karti hai, aur wo kafi mehngi bhi hoti hai lekin phir bhi blindly sab log woh lete jaate hain. Toh bahut sare examples oyster, banana, dates even aapka watermelon, vanilla, chocolate even toh kuch kuch cultures mei toh giraffe tongue, penis tiger ye funny cheeze bhi aphrodisiac bol ke use ki jati hai. Lekin inter scientific evidence nahi hai, isme se kuch cheeze feel good serotonin level badati hain aur serotonin level brain mein badne ki wajah se feel good effect aata hai, aur woh feel good effect ki wajah se aapke sexual desire kabhi kabhi badte hai, aapka interest badta hai toh uski wajah se aapka desire bade aisa lag sakta hai. Dusra, kuch kuch patients bolte hain ki nahi sir kuch kuch divaiyan bahut acche se kaam karti hain, toh uska ek reason hai koi bhi cheez agar mehengi dawa hai ya koi bhi ek accha doctor hai jiske upar aap pura belief karke aap koi cheez kharidte ho aur khate ho aur purey belief ke saath khate ho, toh ek placebo effect hota hai, placebo matlab aapka man n, aapka psyche, aapka body, us hisab se kaam karta hai acche effect ke liye aur us tarike se bhi kuch effect dikhta hai usko bolte hain placebo effect aur yeh ek scientific phenomena hai. So friends phir aap log bologe ki sabse accha product ya sabse accha sexual power badane wali cheeze ya kya kar sakte hain apne body ke liye ki hamara sexual power achha rahe, mere khayal se sabse acchey aphrodisiac hai aapka well rested body, relax state of mind thik hai, conductive monument activity jahan par koi dar nahi hai aapko aaram see aap sex kar pao, love for your partner, sexual attraction for your partner these are the best aphrodisiac. Second, most important aphrodisiac in your body is your health, agar aap physically health hain diabetes nahi hai, hypertension nahi hai, koi cardiac disease nahi hai toh aap ki sexual health acchi ho jaegi, agar aap mentally ill nahi hai no anxiety, no depression, mind relax hai toh aapka sexual desire badega so that is the best aphrodisiac. Bahut sarey patients bolte hain ki phir khana kya chahiye kya khaye hum, jo bhi cheez jo aapke heart ke liye, body ke liye healthy hai wo aapke penis ke liye aapke sexual activity ke liye healthy hai. Toh dates, banana yeh sari cheeze aapki body ke liye healthy hain toh aapki sexual activity ke liye bhi utni hi healthy hai, toh iska matlab ye nahi hai ki alag se sexual desire badati hai. Koi bhi ad dekhte ho bus stand pe, local mein, newspaper mein ki yeh medicine, ye dawai aisi hai jo sexual power badati hai yeh bahut mehngi hai aisa hai, toh kisi bhi ad ke upar believe na kare kyonki inn sabka koi bhi scientific evidence nahi hai. K oi bhi cheez scientific evidence ke hisab se dekhna chahiye toh bahut jyada in cheezon ke upar paise, time apna kharch na kare.
Mujhe sunne ke liye dhanyavad, aur jankari ke liye please lybrate.com se mujhe contact karne ki koshish kare.
Thank you very much.read more
I am Dr Vikas Deshmukh.
To aaj hum baat karenge Insomnia ke baare mein, Insomnia yani neend kam aana toh aaj kal mai jo patients dekhta hoon usme every alternate patient mai insomnia ka dekhta hoon neend ki takleef hai. Toh itni takleef ye problem badd gayi hai stress aur tanav ki wajah se jaise ki aajkal is century ko century of insomnia bolne lage hai. So jab neend aapko nahi aane ka koi bada karan nahi hai jaise ki depression, anxiety, or psychosis toh mai neeche jo aapko bata raha hoon us tarike se aapka neend aane ke pattern mein sudhar kar sakte ho. Sabse pahla cheez hai yeh ek fix routine sone ka banana sone ka ek fix timing rakho, uthne ka ek fix timing rakho, bahut sare patient bolte hain ki sir nahi kal raat ko teen baje tak neend nahi hai toh hum nau-dus baje tak sote rahe. Initially aapko thoda taklif hoga jaldi uthna main agar neend late aati hai toh bhi thoda sa aapko thakan lagega lekin do teen din mein agar aap uss fix time pe uthna chalu rakhoge toh dheere dheere neend jaldi aayega, agar aap aisa nahi karte ho aur aap late uthte ho toh aap apna need complete karte ho late tak so ke aur phir aapko neend usi time pe aana chalu hoga ki late sona or late uthna. Toh fix time pe uthna bahut zaroori hai aur fix time pe sona bhi bahut zaroori hai. Dusri cheez sone se pehle ek apna ek fix routine rakna jaise ki thoda sa doodh peena, kisi kisi ko doodh peena achha lagta hai, khana thoda jaldi khana bhi zaroori cheez hai, gungune pani se ya warm water se baath lena, relaxation karna, reading karna ye sab cheeze aap kar sakte ho, dusri cheez hai ki sone se ek ghanta pehle saree light aap dim kar dijiye aapke bedroom ka wagera tv, mobile, gadget koi bhi dekhna band kar dijiye kyunki light agar jab dim hoti hai, andhera jab chane lagta hai toh apna body chemical secrete karta hai apna brain, jisko bolte hain melatonin iska matlab woh apni body ko indication deta hai ki abhi aap ko thakan ho gayi hai abhi aap ka sone ka time ho raha hai, ab sona chahiye. Toh iss hisab se sleep ya neend dena body chalu kar deti hai, lekin agar aap bright light mein kaam karoge toh brain ko aisa indication hota hai ke nahi nahi abhi din hi hai, abhi bhi kaam karne ka time hai aur woh melatonin secrete nahi karta hai aur aapko fresh feel ho sakta hai, energetic feel ho sakta hai aur main aane mein dikkat ho sakti hai, iss cheez ki wajah se ek ghanta pehle saree lights dim karna bahut zaroori hai. Sone se sabse important cheez ki raat mein che baje ke baad chai, coffee, cold drink ya heavy exercise na kare, uski wajah se thoda excitement level barta hai aur aapka neend aane mein takleef ho sakti hai. Bed khali neend ke liye bed sleep and bad association baniye ki bed pe jaana hai matlab sona hai, bed par baith ke aap koi office ka kaam kar rahe hai, koi household work kar rahi hai yeh sab cheeze mat kariye, brain ka aur bed ka association aisa rakiye ki bed pe jana hai matlab sona hai, toh ek habituation ho jata hai woh ek neend ke sath association ho jata hai bed ka ki aane ke baad apne aap brain tyari karta hai sone ki, theek hai baki kaam aap baki jagah pe kijiye bed pe mat kijiye. Third thing sone se jab aap sone ke liye jayenge aur aapko neend nahi aati hai toh baar baar aap watch dekhna band kijiye clock watching stop kijiye theek hai iski jagah thoda sa breathing techniques karna, thoda sa mind relaxation karna, meditation karna, ya koi book padna dim light mein, ya koi jaise aap soothing music sun sakte ho ye sari cheeje aap kar sakte ho, dusri cheez koi bhi drug abuse karna alcohol jyada ye karna ye sab cheeze kum rakhna zaroori hai, temperature jo hai room ka hai woh cool rehna zaroori hai, cooll temperature bahut zaroori hai jab aap sote hain 22 se 25 degree ke beech mein rakhiye kyunki aap sabko pata hai ki sardiyo mein ya jab winter season hai usme humko bahut acche se neend aati hai. Toh ye kuch techniques hai neend thik se aane ke liye, agar iske bawajood bhi aapki neend, ha aur ek cheez hai ki din mein thoda exercise kijiye, exercise generally 30 minutes to 45 minutes 5 days in a week karna chahiye, thoda body mein thakan rahega toh neend bhi aapko bahut acche se aapayegi.
Toh yeh saare tips mai aap ko dena chahta tha acchi neend ke liye uske alawa agar aapko jyada problem hai aur jyada information chahiye toh please mujhe contact kijiye lybrate.com se.
Thank you very much for your patient listening.read more
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vikas Deshmukh
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am 25 years old and I was experiencing a lot of difficulty in sleeping due to maybe work presuure or some other tension that was disturbing my sleep and causing a lot of weakness in my body. I searched the internet to cure the disease naturally or by some activites that could be done at home. But they didnt help a lot, but I kept trying. Finally I consulted Dr vikas who understood the problem and gave me the appropriate measures and medicines that helped me come out of the phase of insomnia.
Me and my to be wife wanted some advice on measures about child planning and a basic sex education such as how to plan the life ahead keeping in mind our respective careers thus we searched for good consultants and found dr vikas deshmukh. The experience in my opinion was a very good one as the topic in India is sensitive and needs to be handled carefully and with discreetness. But he was very understanding and made us informed about all options.
I remember, I read an article of Dr Vikas in the paper and made contact. I consulted him as I wa ssufferingf rom masterbation addiction. In the very first sitting, he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. I am quite benefitted with the treatmnet given by him.
I was smoking since i was 21 years old and now i am 30. I have had quite a lot of ciggarettes as I smoked about 4-5 a day. After a full body check up it was revealed that my lungs were highly damaged, it was then that i realised that i needed to quit or i would be in deep danger. I tried a lot of methods such as ayurveda, patches etc. but they were ineffective. But this therapy helped me to actually quit smoking in a gradual manner.
After my visit to dr Vikas Deshmukh at his clinicManovikas Clinic which is located at Navi Mumbai, I told him about my sexual condition of not able to control myself from performing daily sexual activities even in public places. He understood my condition and provided me with my condition and provided me with Abnormal Behavior Treatment, his experience and advice has helped me extreamly to get over my obsession.
I had been constantly told by my friends and family that I was getting angry on petty issues. This was taking a toll on my health because the anger was causing high blood pressure and tension among relations. after searching on the internet I finally found Dr. Deshmukh, the anger management therapy conducted at his premises helped me ragian my senses and there was a behavourial change in me in about 3 weeks.
I was having premature ejaculation. I found the Manovikas Clinic itself quite pleasant. I have had this premature ejaculation from quite some time. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease. Everything was just spick and span in the Manovikas Clinic. He is one of the best physicians in city. Dr Vikas Deshmukh with great ease handled my case.
Thanks to Dr Vikas, I am totally satisfied with the results. I consulted him as I was suffering from Male sexual problem. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from male sexual problems like this but now I am completely fine.
While taking anger management therapy from dr Vikas Deshmukh I had a great experience. I think he is a thorough professional. I am glad I decided to get help and he always gave me the confidence that I could depend on him when I needed help. He can be consulted at his clinic Manovikas Clinic in Mumbai
My grandfather who is now 75 years old started forgetting things in a small time, this made us realise that something was wrong with him. so we took him to a homeopathic doctor but his medication failed until dr deshmukh was consulted and he gave some natural measures to boost memory.
My daughter who was the best in her studies as well as sports suddenly started degrading both aspects and would not tell us about anything. As parents this made us very worried about her, because when a child suddenly changes their behviour then something is really wrong with him
I have constantly failed to have intercourse with my husband due to unknown conditions, and for that I searched for the best available doctor and found Dr. deshmukh, he explained all the symptoms very well and gave all necessary medications.
My visit with dr Vikas Deshmukh at MGM Hospital in Navi Mumbai was beneficial for my well-being. He’s very considerate about his patient’s emotional health and provides treatment accordingly and suggests valid details of the issue.
Be it male or female sexual problems Dr. Vikas is a brilliant diagnostitian as he is very private about the patient information and treats all the patients in a manner and makes them comfortable. Written from personal experience.
A friend of mine referred to Dr Vikas as I was suffering from Male sexual problem. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. His guidance has helped me immensely with my situation.Thanks to him I am much better now.
Thus instead of wasting any time we consulted Dr. Vikas about our daughter and he diagonised that our daughter had a hormonal imbalance and depression. But with his therapy our daughter regained her real self.
There has been a constant difficulty in my sex life with my partner as work pressure was too much to handle. But after consulting Dr. Vikas Deshmukh I regained my strength and understood to manage tasks.
Before visiting I was feeling tiredness and wasunder depression but after meeting with doctor now feeling very well. friendly nature of doctor.
good communication I agree with Dr sugation
Good Dr. Explained the case nicely
Ankur Panja Roy
Good and Co-operative.
Marriage is considered one of the most significant milestones in the life of an individual. Regardless of whether a man or a woman is getting married, the prospect of a wedding is often, not always though, considered scary owing to the stakes involved.
Marriage is regarded as an untraveled path for most people and others it is an enigma or a mystery. Marriage has a number of facets of which most are not aware of, till they get a chance of crossing the bridge. Pre-marital counseling is of crucial importance that can aid individuals to get accustomed to these variations.
Importance of pre-marital counseling
Pre-marital counseling is especially vital in Indian context since in this country marriage is not just union of two individuals but of two families. It is often seen that the families have varying backgrounds, cultures, customs, castes, traditions, taste and preferences. It is therefore imperative to have an in-depth awareness about the institution of marriage, choosing sexually and medically compatible partner, knowledge about the anatomy of the partner, the consummation of marriage, emergency contraception and most importantly, preservation of marriage. Since a healthy relationship takes up a critical role in a successful marriage, counseling before marriage helps in redefining the value of a relationship.
Steps involved in pre-marital counseling
- Understanding the institution of marriage: The first and foremost step in pre-marital counseling is to make the would-be grooms and brides understand the significance of the institution of marriage and prepare them for the wedding. The would-be spouses should be able to accommodate changes in their personal spaces- both physical as well as mental.
- Knowing the obligations and expectations: Once the individuals are mentally prepared, it becomes important to work out on the individual compatibility between the two persons. It is often a difficult and time-consuming task since most people have a tendency to hide their negative aspects. Later, it becomes taxing to sustain all through the time after marriage. It is often not possible to predict how the partners can relate to one another after marriage. In case there is any lack of preparation, they will not be able to share their pasts to a considerable extent. Before marriage, it is important to know about the family obligations, career aspirations, schooling and educational backdrop along with a host of factors that can make or break their married life.
It becomes worthy of mention here that compatibility between partners is not just limited to mental compatibility only; sexual and other factors also play a role in making a marriage successful.
Pre-marital counseling aids in future planning, discovering new arenas about the couples and enables them to absorb the wisdom of the counselor. Moreover, it can help in building a good communication relation among partners and promotes better understanding which also further prevents separation and divorce to a great extent.
Love and physical intimacy is an important part of one’s daily life. It is a ritual that most of us include in our daily lives. Physical intimacy is the connection that two people form between each other and it is something that keeps that connection going. In many cases, people encounter some sexual problems that can cause an impediment to the sexual journey of the couple together, and as individuals. One of the problems include sexual weakness which can leave a person with a feeling of fatigue and not ready for sexual intercourse. Ayurveda, with its ancient science proposes many ways in which one can explore one’s sexuality and get relief from the problem of sexual weakness.
Vatsayana's Kamasutra is one of the way. Its various sexual positions can help in exploring the sexual and sensual bond between the couple and during that journey a number of problems are repaired. Read on to know more.
History: Mallanaga Vatsayana was a holy sage, who lived in the strictly spiritual sense of the word. He worshipped the divine in both forms that is the female and male. He wrote the Kamasutra in the early 5th Century and it has become a tome of love making with ancient practices that can help couples to connect and heal simultaneously.
Following are some of the positions defined in the Kamasutra, to overcome sexual problems.
Sitting Positions: One of the main positions in this science of love making is the sitting position, which can actually soothe tired muscles of the area so that sexual weakness can be cured. This also gives power and comfort. In this position, it is mostly the woman who astride the man.
Karuma Position: This intimate position is a very sensuous one where the partners face each other. This position helps in fixing the problem of extreme sexual fatigue or weakness, as it allows the couple to bond with each other while touching each other with various parts of the body, which makes for prolonged foreplay. Since this position requires people to control their rhythm and position, it makes for a relaxed environment where sexual weakness can be prevented and repaired.
Dolita Position: This is a position that helps the couples to swing in gentle motion even as they are being physically intimate. It helps in building togetherness as the couples need to sit face to face with each other. The heels are usually locked around each other in this position, which gives ample support to the bodies. This helps in treating sexual weakness as well, as the body is not strained to an overwhelming degree.
Samdamsha Position: With this position, the man gets to sit back in a chair or on a bench, while the woman takes control. In this position, the couple gets to relax and enjoy each other without sexual weakness.
All the above mentioned positions will not only help you getting over the problem of sexual weakness, but also give you an intimate and fulfilling experience.
Further, the exotic fragrances also work wonders when it comes to enhancing the sexual drive and performance. These fragrances work like magic in stimulating the pituitary gland responsible for hormone production. These exotic fragrances help in keeping the pituitary gland in an active state. Some of these scents include lavender, jasmine and patchouli. Lavender is known to increase blood flow to genitals and improve female sensitivity. This enhances sexual experience for both man and woman. Jasmine works wonders for men and women both. It lifts the mood and has been used to fight frigidity, impotence and premature ejaculation for ages.
Aromatherapy is also a century old practices that people are turning to for better sexual and relaxing experience. Cinnamon, sandalwood, lavender, patchouli, coriander, jasmine and cardamom are some of the best aromatherapy oils that help in enhancing sexual experience for men.
If you are looking for natural ways to rev up your sexual libido, Vatsayana Kamasutra has it all. If you wish to enlarge your lingam, you should rub it with the hair of certain insects living in trees. After massaging young lingam with oils for ten nights, you will be required to rub with the hair of insects like before. After following this process, a swelling will gradually be produced in your lingam. This swelling usually lasts for life and is called ‘Suka’.
As mentioned in Vatsayana Kamasutra, the lingam can also be enlarged by massaging it with oil boiled on a medium flame along with the seeds of pomegranate and cucumber, the juices of valuka plant, hasti - charma plant and egg-plant. These remedies also produce a long lasting effect.
If male reproductive capacity is affected due to any malfunction, it is known as impotency. It may include inability to perform sexual actions as well as inability or disorder to produce children. The condition may accompany mental or physical conditions, preventing from successfully performing sexual intercourse. Female impotency is called frigidity.
What Causes Male Impotency: Erectile dysfunction is one of the major impotency types. This dysfunction can be temporary or even permanent. It is important that erection has to be for ample time for successful penetration into the vagina so that sperms are injected into the uterus. Failure to do so leads to unsuccessful intercourse.
Natural Cure for Impotence: There are several ayurvedic treatments to fix erectile dysfunction. The major causes of erectile dysfunction include malfunctioning of the glands, tight foreskin or disordered limbs, use of drugs and sexual infections.
- One of the important ayurvedic medicines to cure it is 'Vajikarana Aushadhis'.
- People suffering from such dysfunction should have more intake of high-protein diets.
- Other ayurvedic medicines that are recommended are mainly to strengthen muscles, veins as well as nerves so that proper erection is regained.
Low Sperm Count: This may lead to impotency in men. Correct number of sperms is vital to bear a child, though it's just one sperm that is required for conceiving. Ideally, each per ml of semen contains over 20 million sperms. Oligospermia is a term coined for low sperm count, which refers to quality as well as quantity of sperm.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Sexual Aversion: If there is a lack of interest in engaging oneself in sexual activity, it's known as sexual aversion leading to impotency. This may relate to either physical conditions or mental state. In case of physical disorders, herbal medicines work. In case of mental aversion, meditation may help.
Ejaculation Disorders: Ayurvedic Treatment: Ejaculation disorder is a major reason for impotency in men. It has been divided into three types:
- Premature ejaculation: Discharge of semen immediately after penetration
- Inhibited ejaculation: Slow occurring ejaculation
- Retrograde ejaculation: Semen is discharged into the bladder itself instead of ejaculation through the urethra
Ayurvedic medicine suggested for this is consuming Indian ginseng powder with a glass of milk everyday, nutmeg also helps. Yoga and meditation are required to balance the mind as well as the body. A mixture of ginseng, milk and goat milk also helps.
Thousands of people suffer from impotence, which they often do not disclose. These tips would help to cure their problem.
Ayurveda is a field where the medicinal properties of the various herbs used has been proven scientifically, over the years. This ancient life science also brings in a knowledge base that can help in treating a variety of ailments. Sexual dysfunction is one such ailment which can leave a person with a less than stellar sex life. The various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and gratification can suffer due to such ailments which can prevent any or all phases from occurring in the first place. The disorders can affect the ejaculation, potency, orgasm and arousal as well.
There are a variety of herbs that act as aphrodisiacs in Ayurveda that can help in treating sexual disorders in males and females, as follows.
- Nutmeg: Nutmeg powder and extract can be used by men who are suffering from sexual dysfunction. It can also increase the potency and the libido of the male patients who ingest it. This herb can also be used by women who are experiencing lack of libido and stimulation. Many women in Africa have used this herb since ancient times to build better sexual health.
- Date Palm Pollen: The pollen from date palms can help in increasing the sperm count of the male patient who has a low sperm count. This aphrodisiac also improves male fertility.
- Ashwagandha: This is a good aphrodisiac for both male and female patients who are undergoing sexual disorders. It can help in sexual stimulation even as it fixes issues like lack of libido and erectile dysfunction.
- Fadogia Agretis: This herb can help in increasing the testosterone level which is responsible for better sexual stimulation and other sexual functions in male patients.
- Lepidium Meyenii: This is a herb that has originated in Peru and is also known as Maca. This herb can help in fixing infertility in male and female patients. It contains various elements like sterols, campesterol and sitosterol among many others that can improve fertility.
- Saffron: This herb is known to boost the libido by leaps and bounds and is even used to garnish a hot glass of milk just before bed time, as it acts as a good aphrodisiac when combined with milk. A strand or two can work wonders, as per Ayurvedic practices.
- Passion Flower: This is considered as a good aphrodisiac because it helps in reducing anxiety and stress which can soothe a person and create a better environment for stimulation and excitement. It can be used by male and female patients alike.
There are many herbs as per Ayurveda, which can be used as aphrodisiacs in order to cure sexual disorders. These can be taken on a regular basis, in moderation.
Feeling less frisky in bed? Is your libido level dropping? If yes, then use the following remedies to enhance your libido. Loss of libido can deal a serious blow to your confidence levels, so it is of utmost importance that you take steps to rectify the situation.
Here are some remedies to boost up your libido levels:
- Exercise: Regular exercise is known to boost your libido levels, as it keeps you stress free. Stress is a known cause for low libido levels; it can also lead to problems such as erectile dysfunction. Exercise is one of the best ways to let off steam and enjoy a good round of sexual intercourse.
- Food: A healthy diet is the key to a healthy body that surely means enhanced libido levels. Include foods such as fruits and vegetables in your diet as they are rich in Vitamins and minerals which are essential for a healthy body.
- Start eating chocolate: Chocolate contains chemicals that boost the production of serotonin and phenylethylamine which have strong aphrodisiac properties. Just make sure you are not overdoing it.
- Go herbal: Consumption of herbs such as basil and garlic on a regular basis helps in enhancing the circulation of blood in the body. It also helps in combating stress related issues which could be limiting your libido.
- Meditation: Meditation and sex are closely interlinked; the entire idea behind meditation is to increase your awareness. Once you manage to increase your awareness levels, your sexual performance levels also receive a boost.
- Shilajit: Shilajit is an herb which is used to treat erectile dysfunction. This herb is known to boost blood circulation in the groin area, thus enhancing libido.
- Kaunch: For people who are affected by premature ejaculation, kaunch is a very effective remedy to treat this condition. It increases the lifespan and viscosity of the sperm thus getting rid of premature ejaculation.
- Ashvagandha: A very commonly used herb to treat sexual conditions, Ashvagandha improves complications in the nervous system. A well-maintained nervous system is a definite prerequisite for a healthy sexual life.
There could be various reasons of premature ejaculation ranging from chemical to psychological and physiological issues. It is believed that Taoist’s have been practicing the method of natural ejaculation techniques for over thousand years. Taoist’s techniques tend to fetch great results in strengthening the body, enjoying happier and healthier sex life. This technique helps a man to delay ejaculation fic any dysfunction of the nervous system, strengthen the parasympathetic nerve etc. The Taoist’s technique helps to maximize the erection time and control the urge to ejaculate.
This technique is referred to as the technique number 70 and is applicable for men of age under 45. The typical symptoms include premature ejaculation within a time of under fifteen minutes. The possible causes of this disorder include over sensitivity, performance anxiety, stress, fear of intimacy, excessive masturbation etc.
How does the Taoist's natural ejaculation technique work?
This technique combines the breathing and meditative energy of the body to stop premature ejaculation. It helps to strengthen the parasympathetic nerve which in turn keeps the ejaculation valve shut for a longer duration. It assists the body to keep the erection going better than before. To ensure a healthy erection the sexual motoring nerve should function normally and the testosterone hormone should keep burning. Any deviation in either of the two functions can lead to premature ejaculation.
What is the expected result?
The Taoist’s natural ejaculation technique increases the energy flow to the penis. The sexual energy that is generated re-circulates throughout the body- especially around the spinal cord and the brain. The central nervous system gets aligned with the parasympathetic nerve and the simulation tightens the ejaculation valve.
How to perform the steps?
- The first step is to soften the body and keep the breathing normal. The eyes should be loosely closed and the tongue should be held against the palate. The mind should be focused in between the eyebrows.
- The next step is to inhale after two to five seconds interval till the abdomen expands considerably. The mind should be focussed at the center of the body directly towards the navel.
- Now the breath should be on hold and the abdomen should be contracted by breathing inward. This helps to create pressure towards the prostate gland and the bladder. The mental focus should be near the prostate area. This step mainly focuses on holding the breath and applying pressure at the prostate and the bladder at the same time. The pressure blocks the penis sensitivity thereby helping a person maintain the erectile position of the penis for a longer duration.
- The anus should be contracted and breath should be exhaled from the mouth. The concentration should be focused on the forehead region till hot energy is felt from the prostate
Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) is a STD caused by the three different types of the “Chlamydia trachomatis” bacterium. LGV is generally a disease of the lymphatic system. It is characterized by small, asymptomatic skin lesions along the pelvis or groin region. It has been noticed that men are more prone to this than women.
What are the symptoms of lymphogranuloma venereum?
The symptoms may start within a few days or months after coming in contact with the bacteria. Some of the common symptoms are:
1. Pain during bowel movement
2. The growth of small painless sores in the genital area
3. Your skin might swell and turn red.
4. There can be drainage from the lymph nodes in the groin.
5. Blood and puss may pass from the rectum as well
What are the possible complications related to lymphogranuloma venereum?
1) The patient may have brain inflammation although this is very rare
2) The patient may suffer from infection in joints, eyes, heart, and liver
3) The rectum may get narrower and scary
4) There may be long-term swelling and inflammation of the genitals
How can you diagnose lymphogranuloma venereum?
1. Generally, doctors suspect lymphogranuloma venereum when the patient is suffering from genital ulcers, swollen lymph nodes and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum and anus).
2. Rectal specimens, genital lesions, and lymph node specimens are taken to test for Chlamydia trachomatis. This is detected by culture, nucleic acid detection, and direct immunofluorescence tests.
What are the treatments available for lymphogranuloma venereum?
People with LGV must be treated with antibiotics and drainage of the bulbous growths may also be necessary for symptomatic relief. Generally, two antibiotics are used to treat such patients:
1. Doxycycline, may be used to treat patients who are not pregnant.
2. Erythromycin is used in other cases and especially for women who are pregnant.
HIV positive patients and HIV-negative patients are treated in the same way. However, HIV patients may have to continue the treatment for a longer period of time due to the compromised immune system. The patients have to abstain from sexual activity till the completion of the antibiotic dose.
Anal breathing is the beginner’s version of Tao’s Qi Gong. It focuses on the lower portion of the body. Anal breathing helps young men and boys suffering from critical sex problems such as impotence and weak erection. The knowledge of anal breathing is passed by the Tao masters of China thousands of years ago. This method aims at enhancing the bio-energy flow from the conception vessel and Governor's vessel. Once the technique is mastered, it can fetch rich benefits to people suffering from sexual problems.
How is anal breathing done?
- The procedure starts with a simple exercise of the butt. While urination, light pressure needs to be applied to the bladder by pushing the ankles and the heels upward and squeeze the buttocks against the anus and the tailbone. This will stop urination by contracting the PC muscles and the prostate gland. This, in turn, makes the buttock muscles trigger the s4-s2 muscles to close the prostate-bladder outlet.
- Similar width of the shoulder and the leg should be maintained at all times while performing this technique. Slight pressure should be exerted against the bladder and the buttocks should be contracted against the tailbone until it becomes warm.
- The contraction of the butt should be synchronized with the inhalation. While inhaling, it should be ensured that the muscle of the tailbone-anus should be contracted towards the spine. The air should be sucked into the spine, anus and the tailbone of an individual. The sensation of the air getting into the anus is known as anal breathing.
Tips to contract the muscles:
- Beginners have a tendency to contract the anal muscles harder than necessary. Hard contractions end up in doing more harm than good. With more practice, it is possible to master the procedure of contracting the tailbone-anus muscles thereby improving the quality of the erection.
- The pressure applied to the bladder should be very less. The pressure should be such that the relaxation and the expansion of the prostate and the PC muscles happen smoothly.
- In case a person possesses a weak prostate or PC muscle, it is advised that he consumes herbs such as the Patricia, Pyrrosia, dianthus etc.
Check the reservoir:
If the morning erection is no more felt or there is a feeling of fatigue in an individual, the testosterone percentage may be extremely low or non-existent. It is the testosterone that produces nitric oxide to empower erection. If testosterone is lagging in a person, it is advised that necessary measures are taken to build up testosterone levels in the body. This could be done by hormonal therapy, consumption of herbs, medications and such other ways.
Ayurveda is the perfect way through which you can get treated for the same, for more details consult.
Indulging in the regular intercourse routine starts getting monotonous and might take a toll on your love life in a big way. Thus, it is absolutely necessary to add spice to your regular diet, it is also important to spice up your sex life by adding more variation.
Here are seven ways in which you can work up the spice levels in your sex life:
- Indulge in foreplay: Foreplay is like warming up before the real run. Adding more variations of foreplay to your sex routine will help spice it up. You could opt for oral sex and more fingering and caressing before the actual intercourse which will help in heightening your orgasm as well.
- Diverse sex positions: Instead of sticking to the same old missionary position, try and spice up your sex life by trying out more positions like doggie, 69,G-whiz etc. Exploring new positions add variation to your sex life and help in arousing the different stimulation points in your body for maximum pleasure.
- Don’t restrict yourself to the bed: Go beyond the bed and explore newer areas to have sex in such as the kitchen slab or in the shower. This change in location will add more thrill to your sex life.
- Talk dirty: Moan and talk dirty to your partner occasionally during sex. This will arouse them as well as you and make things more exciting. You could also address your partner as master/sir/mistress/ma’am during sex for an exciting role-play.
- Incorporate food into your sex routine: You could smear chocolate sauce or whipped cream all over your partner’s body and lick it off. This will add a fresh element to your foreplay. Also, invest in aphrodisiac foods such as chocolate, strawberries and bananas during sex.
- Feel sexy: You can only appear to be sexy when you feel sexy and confident internally. Pamper yourself with sexy lingerie and aromatherapy oils which will make you feel like a sex Goddess instantaneously.
- Invest in sex toys: With a huge range of sex toys available in the market, it would only make sense to invest in them in order to spice up your sex life. You could go for vibrators and penis rings for starters and if you and your partner are the experimental kind, the sky is your limit.
Leading a happy married life depends on many factors including a healthy intimate relationship between the concerned couple. However, often due to some unforeseen conditions, many couples are not able to enjoy a fulfilling sex life. Erectile dysfunction, which is also known as impotence or ED, is one such issue which plagues a lot of men in today's world.
Erectile dysfunction is one of the main causes why many men are not able to enjoy their sex lives to the extent that they want to and this is something that leads to a lot of dissatisfaction in relationships. Stress and excessive consumption of alcohol are often the leading reasons for erectile dysfunction. Fatigue and other issues in the relationship may cause this problem too, besides age, since there are countless elderly men who suffer from this condition.
Every cloud has a Silver Lining, the good news is that erectile dysfunction is a common problem and there are various medications available to deal with it. The field of alternative medicine also has much to offer.
What this means is that your body does not have to put up with the task of processing allopathic medicines, since safer and natural options are available. These don't produce side effects unlike conventional medicines which may cause vision changes or facial flushing.
Traditional medicines used to treat erectile dysfunction can also cause headaches and upset stomachs!
- Red ginseng, which is also known by the name of panax ginseng can go a long way to treat the issue of erectile dysfunction naturally. As a matter of fact, it is among the most common cures!
- Rheidol rose is also very useful and is very effective in curing erectile dysfunction is more than seventy five percent of the cases, as long as it is used consistently over the course of a quarter of a year.
- A large number of doctors relate the problems of a man suffering from ED to hormonal changes and imbalances in the body. DHEA is a hormone which is normally produced by the adrenal glands. A man who has erectile dysfunction is also likely to have insufficient DHEA and a supplement providing this can really work wonders for the problem at hand. And this can consequently restore his and his partner's satisfaction.