Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijay Mane
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vijay ManeYour feedback matters!
I am Sunitha age 33 years. I have constipation now. Have not passed motion for 2 days. Prescribe the medicine which is inserted in anus which will help me to pass motion freely.
I am not getting sleep quickly. It will take 1 hr time to sleep in nit. At the time of sleeping all situations comes to my mind and I am thinking for it. How can I stop thinking and got the sleep quickly. I am taking sufficient water and fruits and food.
People have a tendency to judge individuals by their looks, but never think about the Inner beauty, this reminds me a famous phrase.
“Don’t Judge a Book by its Cover!”
The above line holds deep meaning, it tells that we should not judge people by their looks and we should judge people by their heart and their inner beauty. Well you might have surely heard of phrases like ‘looks are often deceptive’, ‘all that glitters is not gold’ etc., All these phrases give us only one message and that message is don’t judge people by their looks.
However, in today’s world looks is given a lot of importance, it is indeed sad that people fail to see the good heart of people. People fall in love but they fall for looks, not for the heart. People waste a lot of money on beautifying themselves but do not give a penny to the poor.
We go to beauty parlors, saps, fitness centers to look good for others, some people even put on make-up while going to the gym and also while sleeping even if they know that it is not wise and good for the skin to wear make-up 24×7. The beauty industry is flourishing because we are contributing to it.
Instead of spending loads and loads of money in beauty parlors and fitness centers, one can use natural methods to beautify them, and watch their food and go for a walk daily to reduce their weight.
Let me tell you one thing, one fine day you are going to grow old and your beauty is going to fade. The same people who admired your beauty are going to frown on your wrinkled face and hunched body. The only beauty, which lasts, is eternal beauty.
If you are beautiful in your words, gestures, actions, mind and soul people will remember you and look up to you even after you grow old.
They will remember the beauty of your presence, the way you used to laugh without any restrains, the way you used to love, the way you used to take care of people and the way you lived your life without giving a damn on what people think. That is true beauty.
There are two kinds of beauty, inner beauty and outer beauty, but make sure that you choose well and decide how you want to be remembered and for which beauty you want to be remembered?
Dear Doctor Ji, I am 63 years old and I work in a private company as an accounts manager. I take medicine for high BP and blood sugar. Both are within normal range. I always carry two packets of marie biscuits and when I feel hungry I take few biscuits and water. You suggest peanuts. Salted peanuts are available but will it do any harm to my health and BP and sugar problem. Kindly confirm. Even potatoes chips are available. Please confirm.
I am a 21 year old girl studying second year college. I have a family history of thalassemia and it was recently found out that I am a minor my self. I have been anemic since childhood and my most recent tests diagnosed my hemoglobin to be 10.6 and also that I have a fatty liver (Grade one). I have missed my periods for the last two months but without any other side effects. Very often I feel like I might start with it anytime but I do not. Being sexually active, I have tried a home pregnancy test for 6 times in the last one month and it has always been negative. I have had regular periods all my life but only for 3 days each month. I am really confused why the sudden gap and would request for an answer.
I'm in love with a girl from 6 months. I wanted to marry her also. Suddenly I come to know that she's diabetic. And that too from childhood. My friends and relatives are saying that don't take risk. But I can't leave her because of her problem. What are the problems will I have to face if I marry her?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 29 years old female I have been diagnosed with severe periodontitis gum diseases and now I am very afraid that at an early age I am going to loose my teeth please help me I really worried.
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks.