Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijayYour feedback matters!
I had sex 29 march 2016with my gf. She took unwanted 72 tablet at same day. T. When she will get bleeding. Dose it chances to pregnant without unfailur doges of tablet. Mainly I want to she is pregnant?
I got married 1 year back. During sex she tells me she's feeling to urinate and immediately after sex she wanted to go to toilet without waiting and she tells me it all comes out during urination Till now there are no signs of pregnancy Whether we should wait for few minutes after sex for sperm to enter inside? Please help me.
Me and my girlfriend are both 20 years of age and are looking forward to have sex. I want to be completely informed before we may proceed any further because there is nothing more important to me than her. She has regular around 31 day cycle. We don't want pregnancy. We would use a condom definitely. Here are the questions I have: 1. Can we have sex during her period? What are the chances of her getting pregnant. Logically, the chances should be very low, but I have to be sure. 2. How soon can we take the pregnancy test? And what can be done in case of positive pregnancy. Because the OCP's are effective only within 3 days of intercourse. 3. Can the OCP like i-pill etc be taken just to be sure? Thank you.
My friend has taken contraceptive pills now she is not getting pregnant .is this because of contraceptive pills.
One drop of semen is equal to about 40 drops of blood,
Masturbation is like taking a razor and slashing the wrist,
One should avoid masturbation or any illicit sex activity. Imagine how much weakness and reduction of work efficiency can masturbation cause! Sex other than for procreation and within marriage is illicit sex activity, so masturbation comes under illicit sex.
To avoid illicit sex and the nasty habit of masturbation :
1) Eating less in night,
2) Avoid non-vegetarian foods
3) Avoid intoxicants like tobacco,alcohol
4) Avoid onions and garlic which are aphrodisiacs and bind to lust and masturbation.
5) Take fruits, vegetables and drink hot cup of cow's milk every night
6) Avoid foods which are too pungent, spicy, oily, bitter because such foods cause misery and disease
7) Read nice books based on simple living high thinking and make your life successful
You should be very careful and determined to stop this nasty habit as soon as possible as it can cause many problems physically, mentally, socially etc
The truth is sometimes harsh but if taken positively, it can ultimately lead to happiness and success. The truth is in the oldest and fully dependable Vedic texts, that by illicit sex activity, one takes the risk of becoming an animal in next life.
Hope this helps to win over the nasty habit of illicit sex and masturbation.
For an expecting mother, nothing is more important than the safety and well-being of her unborn child.
Read on to find out the 4 things pregnant women must avoid at all costs in order to have a safe pregnancy.
- Abdominal X-rays: Abdominal X-rays during pregnancy are a big no. This kind of X-ray exposes the abdomen of the mother, and the baby as a consequence, to high levels of radiation, which can cause changes in the baby's rapidly growing cells. As a result, the baby's chances of suffering from birth defects or certain cancers, such as leukaemia later on in life, increase rapidly. It is best to avoid X-rays until absolutely necessary. However, you must avoid self meditation.
- Alcohol: All types of alcohol must be avoided during pregnancy. Consumption of alcohol during these 9 months has been associated with several birth defects such as poor growth, learning disabilities and mental retardation. In worst case scenarios, excessive alcohol consumption during pregnancy can lead to what is known as Foetal Alcohol Syndrome or FAS, which severely affects the mental development and physical growth of the unborn child, particularly of the face and skull. Also, you must quit smoking.
- Caffeine: It's wise to avoid coffee, tea or even sodas that contain caffeine, as it can adversely affect the baby's heart rate. Some studies go on to suggest that the consumption of caffeine may even increase the risk of miscarriages. Not only that, the intake of caffeine by the mother can increase the chances of the baby getting diabetes. So anything that contains caffeine must be avoided at all costs.
- Heavy exercising: While moderate exercising during pregnancy is very healthy for both the baby and the mother, extreme exercising can give rise to quite a few complications. Exercises, which cause the heart rate of the mother to exceed the mark of 160 bpm (beats per minute) may result in the supply of less oxygen to the baby. This can lead to foetal hypoxia, a condition in which the supply of oxygen to the brain of the baby is restricted, resulting in brain damage. Exercises that must be avoided include abdominal crunches, exercises that hurt the mother's joints or strain her back or which require her to hold her breath for too long. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 41 years old. My periods got delayed by two days. I took an I pill last month after an unprotected intercourse. Pregnancy test negative. My periods generally come 4 days before previous month's date. Is I pill the reason. I pill taken on day 7 of previous month's cycle.
I am 36 week pregnant and suffering from tooth ache, sensitivity and gum swelling. Can I take cefix 200.
Her period happened on 18 to 21 June 2016 n it happens again on 28 n 29 June 2016. Is there any problems? So pls suggest n what is the possible reason?
Dear Concern, I am married man and now passed the 1 & half year but my wife hasn't pregnant rightnow what wrong we did I dont know I dont know the right time for sex. Means after wife mens what right time to sex and when should be stop. Please give suggestion.
Which position is best while wife is pregnant. Can we take physical relationship during pregnancy .please guide us.
I am suffering from painful periods. At my period time I'm feeling my breast should growing up. Why like that.
6.7×6.2×2.3 (TR×CC×AP) well defined oval hypoechoic lesion with few anechoic area noted at anterior wall lower segment of uterus with no vascularity. Suggestive of subchorionic hemorrhage. What it means please rest all tests are good.
I was masturbating from age 18 to 25 before my marriage and I got married with my wife 2 years ago but still she did not got pregnant. So can anyone help me that it is because of my masturbation. And what is solution if the answer is yes. My wife want a baby she is serious at the matter. Kindly help.
Parents can help their children enjoy these video games appropriately and avoid problems by:
Avoiding video games in preschool-aged childrenChecking the ESRB ratings to select appropriate games—both in content and level of developmentPlaying videogames with their children to share the experience and discuss the game’s contentSetting clear rules about game content and playing time, both in and outside the homeMonitoring online interactions and warning children about potential dangers of Internet contacts while playing games onlineAllowing video game playing only in public areas of the home, not in the child’s bedroomRemembering that you are a role model for your children including which video games you play and how long you play themEnforcing total screen time limitsEnsuring video games are only played after homework and chores are doneEncouraging participation in other activities, particularly physical activities
Infertility: Causes and Treatment
Hello friends I am dr bhavna mittal , I am an infertility and ivf specialist . I am running my own ivf centre by the name of shivam IVF and infertility in east delhi . The problem of infertility is huge almost 10 – 15 % of married couples suffer from infertility , so what is this infertility if any married couple has been trying to get pregnant for more than a year and they have not succeeded that means they have some kind of fertility issues and we level them as infertile . the chance of normal conception in any married couple in a month is around 3% , so there’s a chance that over 12 months 90% of the couples who don’t have any problem would conceive . the remaining 10% are sub fertile that means they require further investigations . you yourself or many of your friends , family members may be suffering from this problem and you can guide them that you do need further help . this is the time that you should visit a infertility specialist .
The first visit is the foremost important visit in a infertility problem both the partners husband and wife should be visiting the doctor together that is the time that the doctor will ask your problem go into details of your history regarding your menses your sexual life and other things . there after the doctor might advice you some test related to ultra sound semen analysis some hormonal test tube test and test to rule out infections . now depending on what the problem comes out the further treatment will be done . sometimes the treatment may be as simple as giving a hormonal tablet and that might solve the problem or sometimes the treatment may be more expensive if you have a tubal block and you need further treatment like ivf . the range of treatment available nowadays is vast so there is a treatment for every problem . every couple has the dream of having a child there own natural genetic child and today science has the means to make that dream come true .
the treatments which are done are in the form of hormonal tablets given to induce ovulation , ultra sound follicular monitoring and thereafter timed intercourse to conceive the other treatments which are done are iui ie. The husbands semen is taken washed and inserted into the ladies tract . also some higher treatments like ivf may be required for couples who have either long stranding unexplained infertility severe hormonal problems or severe problems in the male partner or bilateral tubal block . some times you may require surgery suppose you have a small cist or a fibroid coming the way of pregnancy you may require even surgery for that so the doctor will advise you accordingly also some party require third party options like taking semen of another person donor semen or taking the eggs of another person . apart from these medical treatments there are certain things which are important gets ignored that is lifestyle .
The basic reason why people are landing up by infertility today is because of poor lifestyle changing social values delayed age at marriage delayed child baring more focus on career less focus on completing family . even if you are health conscious directly or indirectly you are consuming chemicals in form of pollution environmental pollution pesticides coated with our vegetables foods so all of us are consuming chemicals and pesticides indirectly and this is having an impact on our whole body including our eggs and sperms . one should deliberately try and have a healthy lifestyle if you wanting to conceive your daily routine should include at least 20- 30 mins exercise in fresh air that is god for both the partners husbands and wife the diet should also be healthy less consumption of junk food and outside food more of natural things with antioxidants like fruits vegetables soups and salads should be taken also if you are consuming any harmful thing like smoking alcohol tobacco any kind of gym medicines Ayurvedic medicines of which you are not sure of the content and the affect that should be discontinued also one should seek help timely because as the age advances the chances of conception goes down .
Friends this problem is there this problem of infertility is increasing but yes as much the problem is there prevention is important and cure is also there . so please if you yourself suffer from this problem or if any of your friend suffer from this problem please guide them to take further help a specialist can definitely make you realize your dream . so friends I am available on lybrate if have any queries any questions please feel free to post them lybrate and I would be happy to get back to you thank you
Dear Dr. I did not have any periods last 2months I just checked up with on local clinic he suggested me take OVACARE for 1 month that is correct or any good tablet is there for suggest me please.
My wife lost her rt tube due to tubal pregnancy.Still after unable to conceive .We also have 4 cycles of ivf failure we are 43 and 40 respectively. Left tube patient. She has touch test positive.Drs further says to undergo ivf again with donors eggs. My semen analysis is good. Her histroscopic test is normal.Eggs and embryos are also good as told by doctor.We should go for donors egg or donors egg and surrogate both.Please tell or should take a chance with donors egg again kept in wife.
One of the most common physically transmitted diseases is chlamydia. Chlamydia is a type of infection caused by the bacteria "Chlamydia trachomatis". The symptoms of Chlamydia are similar to the symptoms of Gonorrhoea (a bacterial sexually transmitted infection). Chlamydia infection causes permanent fallopian tube damage in women, leads to future ectopic pregnancy (the fertilised egg attaches itself outside the uterus) and infertility.
Symptoms of Chlamydia:
Men and women afflicted with chlamydia exhibit different symptoms.
The symptoms of chlamydia in women include:
- Abnormal, sometimes foul-smelling, vaginal discharge
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
- Painful periods
- Abdominal pain, accompanied with fever
- Pain during intercourse
- Burning or itching around or in the vagina
- Painful urination
Men usually display the following symptoms if they have chlamydia:
- Minimal amounts of cloudy or clear discharge from the head of the penis
- Painful urination
- Itching and burning around the slit of the penis
- Swollen and painful testicles
Treatment options available:
- Chlamydia is diagnosed by taking a swab from the cervix (in women) or the urethra (in men). These swabs will be sent to the laboratory for analysis. Urine samples can also be taken to check for the appearance of bacteria.
- Since chlamydia is a bacterial infection, it can be easily treated with antibiotics. Oral antibiotics such as azithromycin or doxycycline are commonly prescribed by doctors. Azithromycin is usually prescribed in a large, single dose. The dose may also be stretched out for five days. Doxycycline is taken two times daily for a week.
- With the right antibiotic therapy, the infection will clear up in 1 to 2 weeks approximately. It is very important that you finish the medication course if you wish you heal completely without having to suffer from further bouts of this disorder.
- Women with critical chlamydia may need hospitalisation, pain medicine and IV (intravenous, or directly through the vein) antibiotics. Pregnant women with chlamydia infection can be safely cured with antibiotic such as erythromycin ethylsuccinate, amoxicillin and azithromycin.
Your partner needs testing and treatment as well to avoid further spread and reinfection. It is vital not to engage in any sexual activity while the treatment is ongoing. A further retest should be done three months later to make sure the infection is rectified. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.