Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vandana Gawdi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana GawdiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 46 yr old female. First of all let me thank you for always solving my health issues, now I have problem of heavy bleeding during periods. And also clotting. I have observed itchy and burning around my vagina. I am divorcee and did not had sex since more than one year. But I experienced burning n dryness during sexual intercourse i. E one year ago. So I lost interest in it.
It's normal to be concerned with your fertility after early miscarriage. Many couples want to try to conceive again right away, while others need time to heal. Ultimately, though, fertility following a miscarriage is an issue of concern for most couples.
Once you are ready to start trying for a child again, there are a number of things you can do to increase your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- Rest and Recuperate- Many women want to hurry and start trying to get pregnant again right away after their miscarriage. This is a perfectly normal response, but may not be the best way to guarantee a healthy pregnancy. Give your body a chance to rest so your menstrual cycle can get back to normal. You also want to give yourself plenty of time for your mental balance to return so you are ready to take on the trials of trying to become pregnant. Be gentle and give yourself time to rest and focus on taking care of your physical and emotional needs until you are ready to try again.
- Change Lifestyle- Eliminating unhealthy habits can help increase your chances of conceiving later. Eliminate alcohol or drug use and quit smoking before you start trying for pregnancy. Cutting down or eliminating caffeine can also help you conceive a healthy pregnancy.
- Eliminate Stress- Eliminating stress can also make conceiving easier. Stress can reduce fertility levels, making it harder to get pregnant. Practicing meditation, yoga or taking time to relax after dealing with tough issues in your life can make it much easier to conceive.
- Eat Healthy- Eating a healthy diet is also essential to having a healthy pregnancy. This can also help women manage the depression caused by their miscarriage. Getting a variety of vitamins and minerals and cutting down on saturated fats and processed foods can help you get pregnant and maintain a healthy pregnancy.
- Take Fertility Drugs or Therapies- There are various fertility drugs and therapies on the market today. Your doctor will prescribe different medications based on your overall health and age.
- Use an Ovulation Predictor- An ovulation predictor can help you map out your cycle. This will allow you to determine which days in your cycle will be the most likely for you to conceive.
- Support the Uterus and Liver- Performing a fertility cleanse after your period has stopped can help support the uterus and liver, promoting overall fertility health. Sometimes stagnant blood can get left behind after your period which can cause discomfort or health issues. Following a fertility diet to help rid your body of the excess blood and hormones in your system can help your conceive more easily.
- Massage the Uterus- When you have stopped bleeding after your miscarriage, performing a uterus massage can help your body relax. This massage will help bring fresh blood to the area and soothe the body so you can relax.
If you have been having trouble conceiving it may be time to talk to a fertility expert. Your doctor can perform fertility tests on you and your partner to determine if there are any underlying issues present. Then you can work together to determine if any additional medical treatment is necessary to help you get pregnant.
It is no longer a surprise that instant noodles have gained worldwide recognition as amongst the most popular snack items available in the market. Besides, it being effortlessly simple and easy to cook, instant noodles take no longer than two minutes to be prepared, is adequate for both kids as well as adults, and, needless to say, tastes delicious. Despite the entire controversy raised over the prohibition of the sale of instant products, and the subsequent lifting of the ban, instant products are still available in the market and include a whole roster of nutritional benefits.
However, instant is still criticized as unhealthy and is generally considered to be junk food. As part of the manufacturing process, instant noodles are fried, thereby, resulting in high amounts of saturated fat. This factor, along with the presence of high levels of sodium and relatively low amounts of vitamins, fiber and minerals, together create the need for healthier and more nutritional alternatives to instant noodles. Here are nine healthier substitutes for instant you can try:
1. Dried fruits
Dried fruits such as raisins or figs are good and healthy substitutes for instant noodles. Besides having a host of healthier nutritional benefits, a good serving of dried fruits can also fill you up and are available pretty easily.
2. Wheat flour cookies
Wheat flour cookies, in contrast to normal cookies made of fine flour, are filling and prove to be a good alternative to instant noodles.
Besides being easily available, peanuts are a good source of vitamin and protein and are helpful in fighting off malnutrition.
4. Atta noodles
They provide a similar kind of satisfaction as that of instant noodles, besides being easier to digest and good for your health.
Cutlets, of any kind and variety are filling, and not to mention are equally delicious.
6. Roasted chickpeas
Roasted chickpeas can be easily carried around anywhere, and are a good form of snack to munch on.
7. Potato edibles
Potato edibles have always been a good pastime. French fries can be considered a way healthier alternative to instant noodles.
8. Homemade potato chips
Homemade potato chips are very healthy and can also do the trick.
9. Dark chocolate
Besides, being one of the best mood enhancers because of the presence of high levels of Magnesium, dark chocolate is also very rich in Zinc, which is responsible for improving one's skin tone.