Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vandana GawdiYour feedback matters!
The activity of delaying or putting off something is known as procrastination. Even the best individuals battle with it consistently. However, some people accomplish something that the majority of us do not- they push past it. They do not permit it to influence their work. They develop brilliant and beneficial techniques to break past mental obstructions and remain productive. Here are a few ways with which you can beat procrastination:
- Try to start: Starting something can be very difficult. However, in case that you can get over that part, you will have some level of energy. Even your brain will probably goad you to continue dealing with the task. This happens because of a mental phenomenon called the Zeigarnik impact. It says that unfinished tasks will probably stay in your memory. This is exactly why planned things and to-do lists consistently appear in your mind until you finish them.
- Separate huge tasks into smaller assignments: Enormous tasks can frighten you, so you put them off. By taking that huge task and separating it into smaller assignments, you can decrease your burden make a start. This could include concentrating on one part of the research to begin with.
- Ask yourself “why?”: It is easier to inspire yourself to accomplish something you value. In case you are attempting to complete something, why not spend a couple of minutes asking yourself precisely why you need to do it and why it is so important to you. Weighing out the positives and negatives of the task and its benefits for you, can make you decide and perform better.
- Attempt to take a break: For those who procrastinate out of having worked too much, it does not mean you have to complete the task at once. This is known as the "sunk cost bias." The "sunk cost bias" influences players, speculators, and even a procrastinator. They feel that the task will need to be completed now and cannot be completed in the future. In some cases, a task simply does not mean you have to work on it more and more after hours.
- Go easy on yourself: To beat procrastination, you should be strict with yourself. However, that is not what science says. In case that you have procrastinated till now, you will probably begin on time going ahead. You need to show yourself some sympathy for your previous laziness instead of thrashing yourself about it.
Self-control is an important quality many successful individuals have. Having self-control permits you to carefully understand why you are procrastinating and can likewise, work towards it. When you understand why you are doing so, it will be easier for you to make a plan to beat it. This will allow you to see the underlying cause of your problem as well. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello I am a 24 year male, from childhood I have infertility complex, low self-esteem, some time my actions and thoughts are unwilling to me. I have high temper. I am always confused, ready to quit hard works.
Postpartum hemorrhage is a condition where a woman may lose a lot of blood (approximately 500ml to 1000ml) from her vulva shortly after childbirth. This usually occurs within the first 24 hrs of childbirth and can even result in severe blood loss threatening the mother’s life in case the blood loss is over 2000 ml. Secondary postpartum hemorrhage can also occur until 12 weeks after childbirth and this extra care should be taken, if there is any such possibility.
Symptoms of postpartum hemorrhage:
1. Rapid increase in heart rate.
2. Feeling dizzy while standing up.
3. Increase breathing rate.
4. Feeling cold and chilly even if the room temperature is normal.
5. Sudden fall in blood pressure levels.
6. Fainting or becoming unconscious.
Causes of postpartum hemorrhage:
Uterine atony: This is a condition in which the uterus contracts and may lead to excessive bleeding. Infection in the placental tissue can also lead to postpartum hemorrhage.
Trauma: This is a very common cause for postpartum hemorrhage. Sometimes, the uterus (womb), vagina, cervix (passage forming the lower end of the womb) and the perineum (area between the vulva and the anus) can get injured. These areas become vascular during the course of pregnancy and may rupture in the process of childbirth causing excessive bleeding.
Tissue: At times, the whole placenta or fetus tissue does not come out of the body after childbirth. This can lead to profound blood loss resulting in postpartum hemorrhage.
Thrombin: This is a disorder which occurs when there is excessive bleeding when the blood fails to clot inside the body.
How can you prevent postpartum haemorrage?
Oxytocin is a substance which is used after the delivery of the baby. This prevents postpartum hemorrhage. It can be administered in the following ways :
As an injection which is directly injected into the blood stream.
After delivery, breastfeeding your baby can also trigger natural oxytocin. This occurs as encouraging the baby to suckle also stimulates the nipples which release oxytocin, thus preventing postpartum hemorrhage.
In the form of intravenous drips mixed in with important medications. IV drips can administer oxytocin along with other important fluids along with it.
Uterine massage is also recommended to prevent postpartum hemorrhage. After delivery, massaging the uterus makes the muscles relax and contract. This reduces the risks of excessive bleeding.
A lot of women can also die due to excessive bleeding after childbirth, especially in developing countries including India. This is a cause for concern and proper care should be taken if you start experiencing these symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
You wouldn't think there'd be a lot to learn about underwear — wear it, change it, wash it, repeat — but there's actually more than most men think. And whether guys choose boxers, briefs, or live to go commando, chances are, underwear rarely gets a second thought. “Underwear most importantly needs to be changed frequently and always remain clean, and I need to tell you, be discarded when they are thread-bare or stained,” he stresses. “If you work out or sweat excessively, it may be a good idea to change midday to remain fresh.”
I never discharge during intercourse. Only my husband ejaculates. Will I never get pregnant? Is it mandatory to discharge during intercourse to have kids?
Hi. I took iui treatment. exactly after 16 days I got beta HCG level is 46. 28miu/l what it means? Is that my pregnancy is confirmed. Or I need to take one more beta HCG test?
I am a married woman and virgin. I did not intimate with husband yet. Me and my husband tried so many time but due to pain I can't allow to do sex. Please suggest me some medicine which can help to stop pain during sex.
4 months ago my wife had some rashes in vagina after periods. After his periods over we had sex. Then Every time when I sex with my wife without condom Some red rash appears in my pines Head. But it's disappear with in a week. But it's come again and again. I am very scared? please help me. Is it any chance of HIV?
A healthy body is a resource to a healthy mind. If we are not healthy, then we would be unable to perform any activity without help. It is also a known fact that everything is associated with energy. When our body lacks the energy, then the body cannot function at its full potential. So it is important to maintain your health.
But in today’s mechanical life, it has become really difficult to maintain health. Improper food habits, weak immune system, and busy lifestyle, all lead to multiple health problems like stress and other diseases. There are many ways to maintain a good health and can be achieved following some steps.
Follow a good diet
Make healthy habits
Avoid drinking and other habits affecting the body organs
Maintain healthy weight consuming protein enriched food
Avoid overweight that leads to multiple health problems like sugar, blood pressure etc.
Exercise daily to rejuvenate your body muscles and to maintain a healthy body
Limit usage of unwanted tanning creams and sun exposure
Practice safe sex
All the above listed are some measures which should be taken to maintain a healthy and robust health. A healthy body is also associated with a proper metabolism. These will indirectly give you high energy to handle things in life. Always ensure that your diet is loaded with essential nutrients and minerals for an active life. Make sure to have natural and boiled vegetables daily. Along with vegetables, it is highly important to have fruits enriched with proteins and vitamins.
A healthy diet can be maintained in many ways. But it is advisable to consult a doctor for following a proper diet. A healthy body will have a better immune system which protects the body from the attack of different diseases. Having regular exercise is one of the best methods to maintain good health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.