Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Vaidehi SawantYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, Gud afternoon i am facing a problem of my dental .When i am drinking cool water, at that time i am feeling density and i am unable to drink cool water.The water reaches my teath and it was so painfull.Please sir solve my problem
I am 46 years of age. From the past three days, I have got an ulcer like in my mouth. It' s situated where my wisdom teeth should be and feels like I am getting a new teeth. My question is, can it be the beginning of an oral cancer. Please advice.
Because of using tobacco and bittlenuts since 3 months I have some unwanted scales behind my teeth I quited this habit of taking tobacco but what should I do to remove those scales? Please help.
My teeth got misaligned and gums started decaying because of chewing tobacco and smoking can I get white smile back?
Are you of the belief that brushing after all your meals is all that it takes to keep your mouth healthy?
If brushing is all that you are doing, you have to re-think your oral hygiene regime. Apart from brushing your teeth, you have to add flossing to your regime if you want to keep your mouth healthy.
No matter how many toothpastes and toothbrushes promise to reach every corner of your mouth, you have to floss to get the tricky bits out. The paste and the brush manage to get plaque off of a large portion of your mouth. But between the teeth, the accumulation of plaque and food cannot be removed by brushing no matter how thin the bristles are. By flossing you not only get the plaque out of between your teeth, you can target areas, which might have food stuck and get it cleaned.
When you floss you are not only protecting your teeth but are safeguarding your gums as well. The tartar that gets built up, at the gums, can cause infections like Gingivitis. As you floss you scrape the tartar away from the gums keeping them healthy.
If you leave the plaque and decaying food between your teeth you are encouraging decay in your mouth. The decay not only causes permanent damage to your teeth and gums but can cause bad breath as well. If you are suffering from bad breath you might just get the floss out and start flossing regularly. So, flossing can also help reduce your bad breath.
Without flossing your mouth is sure to have tartar accumulation that can cause a number of health problems. Some mouth infections can take a toll on your heart. Your healthy smile can also mean a healthy heart.
Flossing and brushing must go hand in hand for the benefit of your oral hygiene. Both are equally important if you do not wish to have painful teeth and gum infections.
A missing tooth can be responsible for causing different health issues. Along with these, a person loses his ability of chewing with missing teeth, develop problems related to speaking and his overall facial appearance also gets affected.
In case of a missing tooth or several missing teeth, it is best advised to get dentures fitted. Dentures are false teeth, which are fitted in the oral cavity in place of lost natural teeth.
Here are several reasons why it is important to fill up a missing tooth:
- Shifting of tooth: When a tooth is lost, the surrounding teeth start drifting or moving in the open gap where the lost tooth used to be. The surrounding teeth are shifted out of the alignment. This affects the appearance of your face, and your teeth seem crooked and misplaced. It is necessary to replace a missing tooth with dentures in order to restrict the shifting before it is too late.
- TMJ Syndrome: After a tooth is lost and the surrounding teeth start shifting, the alignment is changed. This gives rise to problems with biting and creates issues with the jaws. The upper jaw and the lower jaw fail to meet correctly, and this causes strain and damage to the jaw joint. This phenomenon is called TMJ syndrome.
- Decay of tooth and gum diseases: After the shifting of surrounding teeth when a tooth is lost, the teeth alignment changes. This makes it difficult for a person to reach several areas in the gum with a toothbrush or floss. This makes plaque and bacteria accumulate in that area and they cannot be reached or cleaned. Tooth decay and gum diseases or periodontal diseases that are likely to affect those spots. These diseases and disorders cause further tooth loss.
- Alteration in facial appearance: A missing tooth should be replaced properly and a dentist must make sure that the root of the missing tooth is removed. In case the root is not removed totally, bone deterioration is likely to occur. Bone loss occurs in the jaw area, and this may result in a change or alteration in your facial appearance. A timely replacement of a missing tooth will prohibit bone loss from the jaw area, and you will be saved from any kind of alteration in your facial appearance, which might affect your looks and self-esteem greatly.
A missing tooth should never be ignored and in case you lose a tooth, you should see a dentist as soon as possible. By filling up a missing tooth, you will be able to save yourself from several issues related to the mouth and gums.
Hi Doctor, I see black stains on my teeth mostly on front side of lower jaw teeth. I see these black stains circumference near to skin on teeth. How can these black stains or marks be removed? Can you please advise me?
I smell bad from my mouth is there any problem when my mouth smell it get dry and odur bad please doc is there any problem consult me any medicine plz.
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.