Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Navi Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tushar BorkarYour feedback matters!
My bmi is less than 17. Doctor can I take apetamin for gaining weight. I feel sometimes very depressed.
Hi I have a problem in remembering what I have studied can you please suggest me a ways nd diet to keep my brain healthy thanks in advance.
I am 19, ammu, m very worried about my height .it's jus 5 feet. But my weight is 60 KGS. I need any suggestion of medicine for increase of my height. Please suggest . And also any remedies for weight too. Thank you.
Hi, I am 26 year old female. I hv got rubella igg positive. 2 months ago. I m not married, and was too much in trouble that time. That I dnt hv much information about this. M too much worried that wht could be happen in future becz of this rubella igg? I hv got too much itching near my private part bt now I m ok. Bt I want to know that it would affect in future or nt, if yes then in ehich way? is there any medicine to get rid off from its completely? please help me out.
Hey! I have earache since two days. I'm a 20 year old girl and I tend to get tonsillitis sometimes. Also, I've been smoking since six months. What can be the cause of my earache?
Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency or EPI is also known as pancreatic deficiency, a disorder where the pancreas is unable to produce sufficient amount of enzymes that are required to digest food. The pancreatic enzymes help to break down and absorb nutrients from the food in the small intestine. So, this disease causes nutritional deficiencies.
Causes of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency :
This condition is generally caused as a complication of other diseases because EPI develops only as a result of severe damage to the pancreas. The following reasons can cause EPI:
- Inflammation of the pancreas: After surgery in the pancreas, stomach or the intestines, there may be inflammation in the pancreas as a post-surgical complication. A high content of triglyceride fat in the blood can also cause pancreatic inflammation and hinder the secretion of the enzymes.
- Chronic Pancreatitis: In this disease, the pancreatic ducts are swollen and blocked and so the digestive enzymes cannot be passed into the small intestine. This condition is often caused by a heavy consumption of alcohol.
- Cystic Fibrosis: The digestive fluids and enzymes become thick and sticky and block the passageways of the pancreas and other organs like the lungs and the kidneys. This can obstruct secretion and passage of enzymes afterwards.
- Shwachman-Bodian-Diamond syndrome or SBDS: SBDS is an autosomal recessive genetic condition where enzyme producing pancreatic cells is not formed properly. This rare disorder causes a number of associated disorders like bone marrow diseases, skeletal defects and exocrine pancreatic insufficiency.
Symptoms of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency:
Symptoms of EPI often appear in the middle stages of the disease when the process of absorption of nutrients has already been affected. The common warning signs are:
- Digestive problems like gas, diarrhea and indigestion because the food remains mostly undigested.
- Severe and frequent stomach pain in the lower abdominal region
- Greasy stools due to the excretion of undigested fat
- Rapid loss of weight and body mass due to malabsorption of nutrients
- Constantly feeling bloated and full even if you have not eaten anything
- A general sense of fatigue and exhaustion
- Excessive bleeding from small wounds because protein deficiencies hamper blood clotting
- Pain in the muscles and bones
- Increased susceptibility to infections of the body system
- Joint pains
- Abnormal swelling of the limbs or edema
You might often consider whether people really change or do they just pretend that they have changed in order to achieve something. You can change only when you truly want to change. You have to want to change yourself for you, not for somebody else. If you want to change just because you need to make certain adjustments for a particular relationship or because someone else wants you to change, then it is going to be useless. The weight of the change will not be the same until and unless it is your desire and determination to change for you.
But this is extremely difficult. You will always feel that you are perfect the way you are. In fact it is likely you would want the people you are associated with to change according to your terms. You would want the other people to change their ways of carrying themselves so that they can fit into your way of life. This usually causes mayhem as it is extremely difficult for anyone to change according to the whims of someone else. The other person usually ends up feeling bad about him/her when you want them to change.
Coming back to the question of whether people really change, well the answer is yes. People do change. Sometimes, may be you change a certain way you behave when you realize that may be you don't like it. There may be a few things about yourself, which you might not like, which you will try to change once you realize it. But changing is not easy. It takes a lot of time to change certain habits or behavior you are so accustomed to. You will not change with a blink of an eyelid. But eventually, when you work hard towards it for your own benefit and to get the sense of perfection within yourself, you will succeed. But there are a few things or aspects about yourself which can never change no matter how much you try. The way you feel about something might not ever change. If you don't like a certain thing you might never like it. Although if your dislike is towards a person, it might change after you get to know that person. It might also be the opposite. Also changing your bad habits will be extremely difficult and you might tend to succumb to the negativity.
Another aspect which you can't change is your past. It is what it is. You can't change it. The best option will be to just get over it if it had anything which didn't have a positive impact on you. The best thing to do with it is to use it as a step towards your future. After all, you would definitely want a bright future.